Jow Forums bug reveals meme flags

Ever notice a bug that reveals meme flags are revealed with real geo locations? I just saw a thread where the guy used a Confederate flag, and after mods nuked it I refreshed the page and it showed the real Israeli flag. Luckily the archive captured the meme flag (pic related bottom).

Attached: bug.png (980x1017, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167929611
a.4cdn.org/pol/thread/167929611.json
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We bait you everyday, so we can keep your psychotic jewish cabal delusions going.

>jewish cabal delusions
>ehe I proved them wrong by misrepresenting their positions
top kike

That doesn’t even make sense. Get back over the wall.

Um the Cabal is real. Why do think an entire counter-culture of Conservatism is growing around the World?

Your reign is over shlomo.

Thanks for this. It was nice outside, may have been Spring.

Thanks for this. It was nice outside, could have been Spring.

LMAO

how can you refresh the page when there's nothing to refresh you dumb fuck

Any intelligent poster knows most meme flag posts are Israeli's.

This will help a lot. Does it also reveal other poster's flags or just OP?

>I prove them wrong by proving them right
Then little schlomo ponders when people are hanging them from trees.

Also a lot of shilling with confederate flag yesterday, must be the same one.

The Jew's power is dependent on its faith. Jow Forums never stops talking about the Jew, therefore their power won't wane unless bullet is applied. Then the Jew will have no choice but to pass on its legacy to a faggot(s).

bump

Leafs and poos too. Pretty much any flag that gets constant shitposted

big, if true

Why did (((they))) shut it down today? Ww3 or facebook shit?

>Any intelligent poster knows
Yes and for everyone else they SHUT IT DOWN

Bump

because op is a faggot here are the links

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167929611

Nice photoshop job.

well well well
imaginemygoysuprise.jpg

Codefag....Everyone here knows you're a kike.

>memeflag
hmmmmmmm
>rubs hands together.jpg

What is your gameplan Schlomo?

I mean op is only a faggot cause he didn't post the links, go ahead and click them he is right.

Reveal your nose!

>Hurr i was only pretending to be a retard

dude can your stupid fucking country fuck off already god fucking dammit i hate you all

was this the reason for the Jow Forums block?

I hope your eyelids are torn off and fed to your children.

Well FFS cut it out - Im trying to get rid of all the jew shit cluttering up my brain . asshole .

There's always this dixie flag posting jew shit all the time, it's quite obvious. I just disregard memeflags and call them jews, even if I agree with them.

Comey book, portion of the IG report, scooter libby pardoned, Michael Cohen warrant released. I think there's more to come still and the day isn't done.

HOLY SHIT WHAT NEXT? SECURE TRIPCODES THAT AREN'T REALLY SECURE?

That does it, I'm a crip channer now

No, some french fag threatened a shooting

are we back?

need sauce now

a.4cdn.org/pol/thread/167929611.json

Displays Confederate while

does not.

Hello, Jew.

link?

This place has and unfortunately will always be infested with kikes.

so you admit that you are manipulative pieces of shit that play the victims so people will pity and support your stupid country built on stolen land.

>Schlomoing intensifies

Clearly photoshopped by some /sg/ fag

OY VEY SHUT IT KNOW THEY DOWN i mean THEY SHOW KNUT IT DOWN i mean SHUT THE SIX GORRILION i don't know what I mean

Come now, there's no sense in putting the masks back on now that we already know what's underneath.

Are you OP Iskander?
Been wondering because the bug only works when a thread has been moved but is still archived as Jow Forums. May have blown many a cover.

>meme flag

Checks out

safe to say all meme flag faggots are kikes larping.

Antichrist reveal thyself!

Well congratulations, you kept our delusions going! Now what’s the next part of your master plan?

is it back online

Imagine being a Jew. Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon, so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.