Oy Vey!!! Celebrities who just couldn't keep their mouth shut

Oy Vey!!! Celebrities who just couldn't keep their mouth shut.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

Attached: 1509385071282.jpg (725x427, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-u4HvkU1D4
youtube.com/watch?v=fMfseZ28NPs
youtube.com/watch?v=8IA8grRwz0g
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc
youtube.com/watch?v=DY-7qseHN8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cZwdCa0ynEw
youtube.com/watch?v=z55q3LCBSKc
youtube.com/watch?v=_VTpvHYrUag
youtube.com/watch?v=BWINZZYwIW4
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its not all about jews vandervan

Wich celebrity said that?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

"It's a case of divide and conquer..."

youtube.com/watch?v=W-u4HvkU1D4

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 79K)

yes it is, memeflag

"I would like to donate money to Israel and continue to work in Hollywood forever,"

youtube.com/watch?v=fMfseZ28NPs

Attached: n-MARK-WAHLBERG-628x314.jpg (628x314, 47K)

Ariel pink is red pilled youtube.com/watch?v=8IA8grRwz0g

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, everyone!
He's coming soon!

lol

If I die and go to heaven, will my parents be there? I hate them because they were abusive to each other.

Also I hate my Christian aunt for being an asshole and not letting me look for my dog when he was lost and I was a kid (we eventually found him) because we had to go to church...

I don’t want to go to heaven and see these people.

>meme flaggot

Attached: IMG_1580.jpg (265x400, 29K)

Red pill me on him. Wasn’t he on seaquest?

Attached: 1466046291820.jpg (498x647, 155K)

Any celebrity that became famous then disappeared while they were still in their prime

You're not ready for the Brandis pill

Attached: IMG_1654.jpg (725x432, 44K)

Attached: Darkthrone.jpg (960x265, 83K)

Attached: ruptured anus young rectums.jpg (518x800, 104K)

why do Euros use Confederate meme flags?

Seth is going to break one day

youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc

Why do Americans eat non stop?

And the final proof that Michael Jackson had become white. He blamed everything that us bad in his life on the Jews, not the white man. The Jew truly is the White man's Hunky

I am!

Attached: 7161A339-5810-4194-B266-0F046B2CA44C.jpg (662x846, 159K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DY-7qseHN8Y

The faggots with AIDS are all gonna fry

The KKK took them niggers out to die
When the black meat's burnin' I hope he's gonna die

You got cancer so go fuckin' die
If you got AIDS spread it around and take some lives

Die when you die when you die you're gonna die!

Attached: 1422161003477.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Attached: 1522825169656.jpg (819x1024, 111K)

Why are Brits in love with shitskin pedophiles?

Attached: brit pedo enablers.jpg (938x714, 208K)

i doubt you would be forced to see people you don't want to see.

Attached: I was born in 1947 and I am old enough to realize that these whores need to have their ribs broken a (700x500, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cZwdCa0ynEw

tfw don't fell like fixing another drink. look i'm gonna need to borrow your mom.

Attached: ok.jpg (720x556, 70K)

Sure, but often times it is jews. If we were talking about non-jews you wouldn't interrupt the conversation saying "It's not all about goyim" would you?

Jews do it at twice that rate. It's just this handful of shitskins got caught. Have you looked at the circumstances through the girls ended up in this shit? Who brings about these social conditions, because of you think it's shitskins, you're a retard.

t. shitskin

I've heard Gylve is very respected within his local community (not just for his musicianship but for just being a great guy who is knowledgable about the mountains and shit). I wonder if they know about these comments or just don't care? Nevertheless I'm surprised there haven't been a bunch of defamatory sjw articles on metal magazines about this

He was /ourpedo/
He can fuck as many kids as he wants in heaven
BASED pedo

Attached: michael-and-former-friends-uri-gellar-and-shmuley-boteach-attend-a-private-meeting-with-the-then-pri (1100x734, 409K)

>Jew
>slur

Fuck this gay earth

youtube.com/watch?v=z55q3LCBSKc

posted this on her website in 2006
next thing you know she shaved her head and went crazy

(one of the producers fell from the balcony in las vegas in 2009)

Attached: britney-spears-transformation.jpg (410x435, 16K)

just 99.9% of the time it is the kikes

This pedo shit was made by (((sony))) to make Michael sell his share in the publishing company. Razorfist made a great video on the entire story.
youtube.com/watch?v=_VTpvHYrUag

I've heard he's on the city council.

It was their way of jewing Michael out of the library he owned.
Gas all kikes.

Heaven is not a place, but a higher state of consciousness.

Take the Brandis pill

It was a sad day in 2003 when Jonathan Brandis shocked his adoring public by hanging himself. However, the truth of that sad day has never been brought to light due to a deep-rooted conspiracy. You see, Mr. Brandis' death was not in fact a squeaky clean suicide, but a cold-blooded murder. There were no signs of a struggle, and that means that it was done by someone he trusted. I am here to tell you who that someone is. First, ask yourself, who had the most to gain by Mr. Brandis' untimely demise? Who stood to acquire more wealth and power than ever he had before? Who knew him well enough to charm his way into Jonathan's house before committing the villainous deed. That's right...

Chuck Norris.

Chuck worked with Jonathan on a little movie some of you may remember called "Sidekicks." It was a fun, family-oriented coming of age tale wherein a boy uses martial arts to overcome his fear of man-love, or something. It was on the set of "Sidekicks" that Jonathan Brandis fell in love with Braddock, aka Chuck Norris. Who could blame him? For years Chuck had been jump-kicking for freedom in the deepest jungles of Saigon. Who can resist a martially equipped lethal instrument of justice? I'll tell you who can't. Jonathan Brandis.

Jonathan kept things quiet about their relationship, only briefly turning up in the spotlight again for SeaQuest and a myriad of terrible direct-to-video movies. Things seemed to be going great for Jonny boy despite his ailing career. That is, until Chuck realized that he wasn't gay. Things fell apart for Brandis one fateful day in December. From this day until the day of his death, Chuck would be forever Missing In Action from Jonathan's life.

Continued...

Attached: 7797A574-AF64-4F3A-8713-7A0ACB399AF9.jpg (500x374, 30K)

Things remained quiet for a few years until Jonathan decided that he could overcome his loss and become a somebody again. He had one weapon that he felt would either launch his career or sink it forever. Needless to say, he was prepared to take the risk. That weapon was his affair with Chuck Norris. The National Enquirer was his intended audience. Jonathan made the phone calls, dressed in his Sunday Best and made some appearances about town. He was received with the expected luke warm greeting, but he didn't care, for this would all change in a matter of days.

The Enquirer decided to beef up it's article by phoning Mr. Norris direct to ask him to comment on the article. They felt this would be the extra "spice" that would knock the world on end. Mr. Norris didn't even answer their first question. He hung up the phone, put on his tanned duster and hopped in his black jeep-truck. His destination was clear, Brandis.

Chuck arrived at the Brandis Estate (read "trailer home") at 7:05 p.m. CST. He coerced his way inside by whispering sweet Nothings into the young actor's ear. As soon as he had entry, he coaxed Mr. Brandis into the bedroom. Thinking that this may be one last fling with Lone Wolf McQuade, Brandis eagerly accepted. As soon as he set foot into his very own room, Chuck unleashed a very forbidden form of jumpkick and knocked Jonathan's head clear off of his shoulders. Momentarily stunned, not by the murder, but by the fact that at 63 he still had what it took to go back into the Octagon, he then rounded up some rope, duct taped Brandis' head back to his neck and suspended him from the rafters.

The police show up, a little Hollywood Razzle-Dazzle and BAM, suicide. One cop claims to have seen Norris leaving the scene of the crime, but brushed it off because, hey, how could anyone who owns a jetpack be evil?

Beware my young, fledgling actors, of who you fall for. There are thousands of Chuck Norris's out there.

Its them pills to blame.

youtube.com/watch?v=BWINZZYwIW4

"You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it..."

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

Attached: index.jpg (264x191, 6K)