What's Jow Forumss stance on race mixing?

What's Jow Forumss stance on race mixing?

Attached: IMG_4187.jpg (784x410, 79K)

Hot

Unacceptable in every circumstance. You shouldn't even marry other groups of whites.

kill niggers saged MODS SPAM

To each their own, but miss me with that gay shit.

Attached: 1505461436705.jpg (750x738, 180K)

>You shouldn't even marry other groups of whites.
>flag

I think Israel needs more of that, to revert their extreme inbreeding

Pic related

Attached: 1505683887340.jpg (600x600, 76K)

I realize the irony but the damage is already done.
I'm mostly Finnish so I will be looking for a Finnish girl.

I mean it's a proven fact a species benefits which variety in the gene pool. There is nothing wrong with it. Except stay away from shit genes

It's ok when I do it.

Attached: 1521540716960.webm (720x960, 1.87M)

I'm slightly ok with it. Mainly because I want to marry Brittany Venti and spend the next 20 years breeding her like a farm animal.

Based.

No such thing as "mostly" Finnish you fucking mutt.
You are either Finnish or you are not Finnish

Oh mama I would destroy that cunt. If you catch my drift.

>It's ok when I do it.

this.

For some reason seeing this thread really gave me the itch to fap to some black chicks. Thanks OP!

Not okay.

Attached: 1427653852927.png (630x472, 251K)

Human is human. Race doesn't matter to me.

If they want kids, then the kid deserves a mom and dad.

but that's not racemixing, unless you aren't white.
>The Japanese Ambassador held an interview with German Foreign Minister Konstantin von Neurath, once again asking if the term "colored" applied to the Japanese too and if it prohibited Japanese-German marriages. According to foreign sources, von Neurath answered that the term "colored" did not apply to the Japanese.
>Johann von Leers, who was an active Nazi propagandist and would later become a university professor, stressed that Hungarians, Turks, Estonians and Finns were treated as Aryans despite their foreign origins. He thus recommended the application of the same policy towards the Japanese, who belonged to the same ethnic group of Asians as the abovementioned group, and suggested that the intermarriage ban, which only affected very few people to start with, should be lifted.
>He further stressed that many Japanese had a lighter skin color than many of the Mediterranean peoples which were counted among the Aryans. He was convinced that the Japanese race showed some Nordic characteristics--traces of blond hair, for instance--and had other striking similarities with the Aryans.
>The memorandum thus called for clear definitions in German race laws lest they insult the Japanese. According to the author, the laws should apply exclusively to "Jews and primitive races."
>Unlike other non-Whites like the Chinese, the Japanese received preferential treatment. The intermarriage with Germans was not legally prohibited.

Attached: image.jpg (900x1200, 182K)

Only bad when mixing with blacks

Attached: Copa-do-Mundo-Gata-Espanha.jpg (440x570, 37K)

>muh nadzis
hapas are fucked up abominations. not because the japanese race is inferior, but because racemixing destroys both races involved.

Hitler did not approve of racemixing btw.

Yeah? When I dismember you the kids certainly won't have one.
KILL NIGGERS GAS THE JEWS.

baka people gonna act like white + Japanese doesn't create some cuties

I think its fucked up and destabilizing when its a government/corporate psyop, beyond that I dont care. All of history has people mixing on the edges.

>but because racemixing destroys both races involved.
THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG INITIALLY FOR YOU TO BE LOOKING AWAY FROM YOUR KIND.
So you are fundamentally flawed.

THUS
>You are already rekt#

ISH
mean kind of...
Idiot ishatard being.

Should be discouraged and shamed but allowed if they are truly in love. Lust fueled degenerate losers should be extra shamed like yellow fever white betas.

first you were pro-racemixing, now you are suddenly against it?

Well I'm dating a Latina chick as a white man but I'll probably never have kids with her hopefully, against it.

for me it depends on the race. i'm fine with asians, latinas, poos, arabs, even north african. but if you mix with a sub-saharan nigger its the rope

Those two long bitches are gonna die with internal defaults.
Sorry about that but you can usually tell a mongs body..

Japanese made the cartoons that inspired the imageboarda that saved western civilization

Attached: 71E7A16D-AEBD-481C-9A26-5DB81BE54A5B.png (1680x1050, 485K)

basically this

aww whiny little baby is butthurt lol

Most couples mix for lust, not love.

Racemixing should only be done with love, and in general that is only AMWF, not WMAF

If the couple can withstand shame because of their love, they should ignore the discouragement and go for it anyway. It should be possible, just not easy. Only crybaby selfhaters want everyone to clap for their racemixing fetish.

1 in every 10 million may not be a problem but when its every tv show every ad every fucking musician it becomes a problem. All niggers must die!

You have your choices to make, its up to you what race you prefer to fuck. To be blunt though, you' would fuck every race, as longs as its beautiful.

Pro race mixing is dealing with reality.
Being against it is keeping your purity.

One is all things. ;)

give back the computer before the owner reports it stolen, tyrone

Jews must get with black partners or Israel can't be saved.

if you already know you don't want to procreate with her, why are you even rolling the dice? why are you wasting time? you will miss out on opportunities with white chicks while you're busy with that skank.
i fully agree with this. there's nothing wrong with two individuals truly being in love, getting married, and creating and raising a family together. propaganda trying to change culture to be pro racemixing should be outlawed.

It's incredibly selfish. If the only woman that will have sex with you is a gook then maybe you weren't destined to reproduce.

Attached: image.jpg (540x720, 86K)

There is more people than your race of this race.

degenerate even more so when it's with asians.

Attached: playdoh.jpg (458x570, 44K)

How comes you need ukmuricas backing in those sides of the world.
>Tiny people big state.
Nice treasure trove waiting for a happening.
*WAVES*

Someone post the Deutschland remixed green text red pill

t. schizo

I want a Nihonjin gf :(

>im mostly finnish
>flag
the memes really do write themselves

I don't care who you have sex with, just don't be all in my face about it

this just further proves
cuteness > attractiveness

race mixing is wrong.

look at US and Brazil.

Yep, we are "mixing", that means that we are having sex. You chinks are just masturbating to anime girls and thinking and importing pajeets! Good Job!

it's just a personal choice matter.

plenty of good persons may choose to do so.

as a nordicist, i think good aryan specimens throwing away their lineage to breed with an outside is not ideal, and typically it's those ignorant to the nature of racial-realism.

but shitting on them on an individual interpersonal level is crude & unproductive.

they should only be shit on in closed circles of like-minded peers.

Attached: download (6).jpg (736x981, 138K)