RUSSIA is SUGGESTING TO KICK OUT US from UN

US behavior over alleged Douma attack is ‘unworthy’ of permanent UNSC status – Russian envoy.
Washington’s behavior in light of the situation in Syria and the threats against the country are “not worthy” of a permanent member of the UN Security Council,
Russia’s envoy to UN, Vassily Nebenzia said.

“The irresponsible behavior of the US, trampling on the international law and on the sovereignty of the other countries is unworthy of their status as a permanent member of the UN Security Council.
This status needs the highest degree of responsibility, and not the right to saber rattle, inexistent in the international behavior code,” Nebenzia stated.

rt.com/news/424055-us-unworthy-unsc-status/

Attached: RT-RUSSIA TODAY.2.jpg (1280x770, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/424077-crimea-bridge-final-touches/
youtu.be/Apmy9H9YVPo
americafirstparty.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MFW THAT IS WHAT TRUMP EXACTLY WANTS.

Attached: 9DoTCXN (1).jpg (1050x1503, 265K)

if this happens we skip WWIII and go straight to WWV

u forgot the memeflag, Pedro

PLEASE give Trump an excuse to turn the UN building into a Trump hotel.

4D Chess. NO MORE VETO FOR ISRAEL. ISRAEL IS FUCKED.

Attached: 1502393901950.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

lewl. Sounds like fair game after we had Russia kicked out of the G8 for being doody-heads.

HAHA!!
Why is America so shit at geopolitical memes?

My sides

There not wrong

Kek oh yea Russia good one. You’ll definitely turn those that don’t like you against their big brother.

Attached: 4L_IXB9X9JN.jpg (2500x1667, 720K)

This has to be the only material result. Its not like the US ever followed UN rules anyway.

Attached: 1295718.jpg (936x622, 164K)

FUCK THE UN

the UN is a bunch or thieves and rapists

Attached: KliNtun.jpg (431x469, 91K)

I'm ok with this

End the american privilege.in the UN now

Great idea. Make it happen.

We don't have to when we're paying 50% of the UNs bills.

YES
>YES
YES
>YES
YES
>YES

MUTTKEKS BTFO
>MUTTKEKS BTFO
MUTTKEKS BTFO
>MUTTKEKS BTFO

Attached: 1503223648166.jpg (680x598, 56K)

If Russia really wants to fuck Trump why don't they just claim to have interfered in the 2016 election? Regardless of whether it's true or not the country would implode.

This is actually funny, LOL

>Russia: US too stronk nerf UNSC plz

Attached: 1394140943996.jpg (300x269, 102K)

good point

Price of oil still so low that Russia can no longer spare a shoe to bang at the UN podium?

I support this!

no more dues. now get the fuck out of manhattan unfags

That's what I fucking want. Please do it, we'll take our money and leave too!

Because mainstream media will say that russia is using psyop and will cause reverse psychology. Or they all fucking aliens playing humanity like a chess game

>the permanent security council status was specifically created to ensure that all of the major war-making nations have a vested stake in keeping this whole world peace thing on rails
>YOLO lets just shred that to pieces lmao

Dangerous ass ideas like this flying back and forth between the major powers is way more likely to start WWIII than random military clashes in Proxy War Zone #X.

sounds good

Attached: 1513202717133.gif (400x296, 443K)

>nuclear superpower kicked off UNSC
It's like everyone is trying to bring about nuclear war, pretty annoying desu

Mainstream media will deny the Russian collusion? That will literally never happen

Canada you are absolutely irrelevant. Are you and your cropdusters and rowboats even in the security council?

Attached: 1501125494357.jpg (250x219, 4K)

>we don't do twitter diplomacy
MONGRELLUS BTFO AGAIN??!

Thats likely gonna happen ...

America shall be free from the (((UN))) once more, its shackles burning.

Well then I guess we can kick the UN out of the US and build a Burger King there instead

Attached: 1522188515555.gif (500x334, 982K)

all that pearl clutching, Russia
lighten up

Attached: why_so_serious__by_xdwintersilence-d5d17dx.jpg (900x655, 86K)

If the vote to kick out the US goes like every Israel vote, the UN would have to find a building not in NY

I like where this is going :^)

das really wishful thinking mayng

Good find Jew. When the ovens are fired up, you'll get tossed in last.

You've already lost geopolitical dominance, this is your country's last, pathetic attempt at hanging on through violence.

Attached: 8a081ea7015f7d4372a7d50fc3c0c6b497d212a7.jpg (1080x1086, 95K)

Came here to ejaculate this idea.

Reminder that Israel is currently surrounded by Russian and American forces looking to find a final solution to the Syria problem.
Hope it was worth it!

The plan is to suggest uniting the anglosphere into one seat because they never vote against eachother anyways and the votes are hence useless.

Step 1 is to remove the (((Iranian))) threat.

22% actually. But that can be easily covered by the 196 other nations.

Weakened, not lost. That's why the jackals are emboldened. You really don't want to wake up the lion but I know you're dumb enough to think it's all a foregone conclusion.

I got banned from Jow Forumsbestof for calling out their obvious Democrat shilling and progressing the "muh russian" narrative.

>implying America cares if you kick them out of the UN

DO EEEEEEET FAGGOT! WE DO WHATEVER WE WANT ANYWAYS

We contribute 4% of the whole budget and have the most successful voting score. Take your refugees back you cunt of a 3rd world nation and then you can start talking to developped nations again.

Pathetic.

>be Russia
>take Crimea at gunpoint
>support Eastern Ukraine with soldiers, equipment and cross border artillery
>support someone that uses Sarin Gas on his own people
>
>THE US IS IRRESPONSIBLE!

Attached: 1511466652097.jpg (1024x1021, 85K)

Whew lad 4%
Also actually knowing that.
Also I have no idea what the rest of that shit you spouted means syrup nigger

>take Crimea at gun point
Oh so that is what we call democracy now... Got it...

Look up the dude that ran the operation.

He said they had them at gunpoint.

>>take Crimea at gunpoint
10000% TOTAL BULLSHIT LIE
and you know it.

Attached: BULLSHIT.jpg (1440x1080, 82K)

Attached: canada bestiality.jpg (600x469, 52K)

Strelkov

Of course you don't know what I am talking about, US citizens are fed some retarded lie that their country isn't in economic collapse with fleeing refugees. Ffs we get thousands of your dirt poor shitizens crossing into Canada for the American Dream. Just remember that North America ends at Canadas south border.

Attached: oh_ca-na-da.jpg (540x393, 46K)

How to kill the UN in one easy step.

Attached: 1409167786209.jpg (540x720, 45K)

The UN security council is fucking useless. One veto and nothing gets done. Big fucking deal. US, UK, and France constantly veto anything China and Russia wants and they return the favor. Pathetic Russian flailing if they think this accomplishes anything but throwing words around.

Oh look, he called me a jew, how cute. I love Jesus Christ he is my Savior and the Messiah of man.

A jew would never say that.

No it is lost, because 2 of the worlds leading economies are pulling away from doing trade with you completely and removing the dollar from all of their dealings, and there is no way to stop them from doing this short of committing suicide by starting a thermonuclear war.

People came in voted with an overwhelming majority then voted again in the last Russian elections with a supermajority support. Reporters have been going to Crimea for years now only to find a majority support for unification with Russia. But yeah they were all at gun point at all times. Makes sense.

CRIMEA was just freaky 'gift' to Ukraine given in 1954.
Ukraine abused and economically neglected that 'gift' and after vote around 95% of people in CRIMEA voted to be taken back by Mother RUSSIA.

Now this is happening in CRIMEA:
The bridge connecting the Russian mainland with the Crimean Peninsula is about to be opened for traffic.
Road workers on Friday were painting marking on the road's surface, preparing it for the grand opening.
The 19-kilometer bridge has two separate parts, one for railroad trains, which is due to be opened next year, and another one for cars, which features a total of four lanes.
The road is expected to be opened for light traffic in late April or early May.

Russia started construction on the bridge in 2015. It is among the largest infrastructure projects in the country and will ensure reliable transportation between mainland Russia and Crimea.
The former part of Ukraine voted in a referendum to secede and join Russia in a move not recognized by Kiev.
The Ukrainian government has imposed a blockade on Crimea, cutting freshwater and electricity supplies, as well as virtually all travel through its territory.

Final touches: Crimean bridge gets road marking before opening for traffic (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
rt.com/news/424077-crimea-bridge-final-touches/

Attached: CRIMEA DOCUMENT-05.FEB.1954.jpg (989x1200, 185K)

>Now this is happening in CRIMEA:
>The bridge connecting the Russian mainland with the Crimean Peninsula is about to be opened for traffic.

Attached: CRIMEA-RUSSIA bridge .jpg (800x600, 65K)

Voice of reason.

I'm fed by Jow Forums you only get west coast fags and Nigerians. If not for us you would be Russian or Mexican. Your culture is shit and contributes nothing but capitulation to global masters.Your ancestors weep at your flannel shirt faggotry and unusable land.

Attached: 1515284146908.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

As soon as you can find someone outside of Russia, and Donald Trump, who gives a shit about what Russia "suggests", find a brick wall and tell it what you know.

>challenge = loss
We have different definitions of a loss. The US wasn't the one being subordinated. Just because they're gaining more independence that doesn't mean the US has lost the geopolitical war.

Can you really blame them?
youtu.be/Apmy9H9YVPo

youtu.be/Apmy9H9YVPo

youtu.be/Apmy9H9YVPo

Can a russia bro translate plz?

>bridge connecting Russia to Crimea

Attached: 1444777252758.jpg (1130x800, 46K)

>If Russia really wants to fuck Trump why don't they just claim to have interfered in the 2016 election?
This

Yes, US should pull out of the UN, and NATO, and the World Bank and the IMF. This is the actual platform for the America First Party.

americafirstparty.org/

Attached: AmericaFirstParty.png (300x300, 14K)

We'll have war in Iran soon, and then the low oil price will be a thing of the past.

Attached: smug_army_pepe2.png (450x768, 49K)

>Can you really blame them?
ABSOLUTELY NOT OF COURSE.

>Can a russia bro translate plz?
They are English subtitles there.

Lol usually Canadians quit before they start let alone 3 posts in...I will raise a glass to you leaf

Crimea was illegally taken from the RSFSR(Russia) by Kruschev.

Attached: 773526b.jpg (635x614, 145K)

>you would be Mexicans

You are the US, you remember, right ?

>useless land

Only arable land pass 2025 in america.

>cucked to masters

Even cuck justin refused to partake in the "bomb Syria" kikeplot. You are literally spearheading the kike efforts.

And for someone who is fed by Jow Forums you are one skinny fag.

So the russians are allys after all. Helping the US out of the global governance bodies while keeping faces.

Attached: 1492115985361.jpg (959x777, 157K)

>loss=loss
Its true that they werent being subordinated but they've racked up so much debt, and lost so much GDP that the economic repercussions of this shift will be catastrophic. Your entire country will SUFFER as a result of it.

Its an L senpai.

It's not over until the fat lady sings.

How much does debt matter when your currency is based on faith? That hasn't stopped the US from using predatory loans to rack up on REAL assets. What worth while allies does Russia and China have between the two?

Like I said, keep underestimating the lion. The world sees the US in peacetime having problems and thinks it's game over. That's a stupid move.