Any modern Jow Forums approved music out there? Every theoretical revolution needs a soundtrack

Any modern Jow Forums approved music out there? Every theoretical revolution needs a soundtrack.

Idk what this band's politics are but the lyrics & iconography are on point

>This is the sound of the lost, beaten and broken, rising up and claiming what has been taken from us
>From the shadows of the past
>From the depths of our own failures
>Stepping forward into the light
>Denying our demise
>Decimating all uncertainty
>Bowing to only who can place judgement upon me

youtube.com/watch?v=OazG3YFK0NQ

Attached: download.jpg (900x900, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGOtxjjCHxg
youtube.com/watch?v=LMWeSuogImc
youtube.com/watch?v=_gL1AErjVOE
youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g
youtu.be/gqlbDMLBArs
youtu.be/HRPKw-qkrIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real redpilled music contains no instruments, I only listen to Nordic Tribal Chanting

Arvo Pärt
Esa-Pekka Salonen
Erkki-Sven Tüür

I don't think you need Jow Forums's approval for what music you choose to listen to.

I was listening to this band (hatebreed) a while ago. Thought the same exact thing, definitely seem like a Jow Forums band. But I worried they’ll cuck out like a lot of other metal bands.

Attached: E283B362-3052-4FE2-815F-3EE69C4A8A0F.png (750x1334, 1.36M)

you're fucking doing it wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=cGOtxjjCHxg

oh yeah

listened to HB in my youth, and now again, for entirely different reasons

Certainly not, though I don't really listen to much music in the first place. I'm just looking for more thematically similar bands.

Idk, they've been doing it for what, probably 20 years or so. If they were going to start writing songs about flowers I think they'd have done that already. I mean, it's kinda hard to change your tone when your band is literally called "Hatebreed."

I think they're like a weirdly christian metal band. A lot of their lyrics are about resurrection, giving people something to believe in, avoiding drugs/self destruction, etc

Parkway Drive baby. Anything beefier IRE is amazing imo

Good one. I haven't listened to that particular album in a long time.

megadeth is pretty fucking redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=LMWeSuogImc

youtube.com/watch?v=_gL1AErjVOE

Mighty fine taste, friendo.

Attached: 16739392.jpg (482x640, 49K)

ddt bombdiver squad song 5

I like ghost because of its theological tone but take it with a grain of salt because of its edgy satan stuff.
I mostly listen to it because 1, It's the most melodic metal ever and the lyrics are well-written adn, 2, I pick some weird prophetic shit out of it all the fucking time

Look at Disturbed. They have plenty of good shit.

youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g

youtu.be/gqlbDMLBArs

youtu.be/HRPKw-qkrIA

>those lyrics
god DAMN that’s Alex jones tier woke

Jewish singer who cried about Lemmy from Motorhead's nazi memorabilia

Attached: 0F8AB4F3-E85C-40B4-B33E-B6EE393DAD12.jpg (173x291, 12K)

Attached: E588EE4C-94A9-4D85-8F8A-C5FED3D51A12.jpg (259x195, 14K)

Dave Mustaine and Alex Jones are personal friends and and Megadeth has released multiple albums based almost entirely on Infowars-adjacent subjects