Reminder for all proud Americans

Reminder for all proud Americans

Attached: 1523428005452.jpg (592x306, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/r17cgwhw
youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anybody in syria who isn't syrian or russian deserves death

>or Russian
Kill yourself putinbot

Fuck You kike

Attached: GWCornerstone.jpg (538x417, 38K)

stfu kike

Hopefully some yides will get blown up

Fuck you Jew

Kill yourself Kike. My only prayer is that Vladimir launches the nukes (on you)

Attached: 34059834504.jpg (468x673, 68K)

Fucking based.
Love hearing this young man's words of unbiased wisdom!

Yes, goyim, once we instigate the first bomb the game is over and you must support us!

Attached: 1520232037712.jpg (611x700, 117K)

fuck you kike

bull shit. getting drawn into wars by the deep state and false flagging isn't getting any support. I hope Putin bombs the shit out of Cyprus and sinks every non American ship,

REMINDER THAT ALL AMERICANS NEED TO BE GOOD LITTLE NEOCON CANNON FODDER

Fuck off lol.

>fighting for Israel

I really, really hate Jews. They deserve all the hate and the inevitable extermination that's going to occur.

Fucking Stockholm syndrome psychopaths

Exactly damn it

The guy's Jewish.

I don't really give a shit; I'm watching baseball.

Die for Israel

>Wohl
What a (((surprise)))

Fight the real enemy

Attached: 3C39ABDD-E2C6-4EA5-AA4C-3108696B712D.jpg (832x827, 100K)

>our guys
You mean a bunch of spic gang members who joined up for citizenship?

Neocons get to ride the helicopter first

Fucking kike.

I don't support puppets. These men are traitors to the American nation.

go fuck yourself kike

So the Iranians too then? :)

God bless boys, I hope we all pray to be guided safely through this

US Soldiers are ZOGbots and deserve death.

>cheer for the home team

His home team is Israel.

Man i don't hate the non corrupted and brainwashed Americans that made USA into a superpower up to 1945 but after that your pedo elite, government and brainwashed normies are just fucking pure evil, the land of sodomy and degeneracy that is bringing doom to rest of the world each year that passes, i hope people can rebel one day and do what confederacy tried to do or george washington against the brittons they were true people, isolationists, respectable, proud and good people overall. this is not the true america. i pray for the good people who live in literal satan hell there and i hope that you will overcome this and become a great nation again.

THIS IS A GODDAMMED JEW TELLING US THIS!!!!!

American foreign policy "experts" are loving this.
SICK WARMONGERING FUCKS

>or russian
fag

Fuck you, fuck trump, fuck america. I was fucking wrong to believe in you stupid fat fucks. America will always be the enemy of humanity. Your country NEEDS to be destroyed.

Fuck your ZOG war.

I'll be damned if I quit being a NEET just to take up a job praying for this neocon faggot.

This is some top tier thinking's man post

Russians gotta go too Kremlinbot

fuck you stupid idiot I HOPE ALL OF YOU BURN

>plain and simple
just like his intelligence, the absolute STATE of neocon shills

> “When I was in high school I asked myself at one point: "Why do I care if my high school's team wins the football game? I don't know anybody on the team, they have nothing to do with me... why am I here and applaud? It does not make any sense." But the point is, it does make sense: It's a way of building up irrational attitudes of submission to authority and group cohesion behind leadership elements. In fact it's training in irrational jingoism. That's also a feature of competitive sports.”
> -- Noam Chomsky

Attached: 2476.jpg (312x400, 49K)

fuck the military

Attached: quote-military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-in-foreign-policy-henry-a-kissin (850x400, 48K)

Can we strap (((him))) to the bomb?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((WOHL)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lmao

Kissinger knew what he was talking about, since he actually DID serve in WWII. Supposedly the experience left him with contempt for the intelligence of the "average fighting man."

(((Noam Chomsky)))
>hello goyim don't be a nationalist open your borders and we will all live together in harmony fuck sports and fuck white people

>implying neocons caused this

>wasting American lives and tax dollars on something that doesn't benefit Americans

I pray to God any "American" who plays any role in this blatant act of unamerican aggression is killed.

Fuck the home team, I only care about America up until we hit the borders. After that it's not my problem.

>the current govt is our home team
Wrong, it is now apparent more than ever that there are traitors and foreign actors ordering things around here. Anyone who supports this mess is a treasonous kike who gets the bullet or the rope, whichever is on hand. I dont give a shit about glassing Syria, what I care about is whether Americans will have to die for Israel again or not. I plead everyone here who agrees to declare these people enemies of the state, and if Trump continues to support this decision, then God help him, he's on the shitlist.

Cheering for (((them))). The forever cucked america. Quite sad.

BE GOOD GOYIM AND SHUT UP

Attached: 1506058824377.jpg (600x737, 68K)

I'm fucking done with you kikes

>Zionist
God damn it, I fucking hate americans

>reminder to all jewish americans

i love the troops i have family and friends the forces but i'll be damned if i'm going to openly support a war my family and friends are being forced to fight over a false flag the jews orchestrated

vote about the war

strawpoll.com/r17cgwhw

Fucking jew

You cant expect americans to read this. They are too busy stuffing their mouths with burgers and shooting their guns.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of jews' bullshit

How would Kissinger resolve this?

do you mean americans or dual pass citizens ?

youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM

This guy is one of Trump's most loyal cocksuckers

Imagine debasing yourself for an orange traitor

Kill every jewish person and their families. Kill any white person who supports jews by slaughtering their loved ones.

your job is to die for israel!!

Attached: merchant-military.jpg (598x449, 114K)

Fuck this kike. He’s not the one that has to fight in these bullshit wars. I do

What the FUCK is their problem anyway? No, for real, I need to know

> wanting NATO to fuck everyone in the ass is a "nationalist" position
Wow, found the seasoned policy dilettante.

This

and you're meming behind a meme flag

so why does (((wohl))) not join the team?

>i hope people can rebel one day

Watch America's social fabric for the next few years. That could be closer than you think.

He's one of the chosen, not a filthy goy.

Why is Jow Forums full of traitors? And I thought I was the one destroying this country.

Fuck this yid. I'm in the Air Force, and I hate these kikes and their false patriotism.

GAS COMMUNIST SOVIET PIGS

Patriotism has a distinctly different meaning than this, and its sad that our nation has reached a point where so many wont understand it.

Fuck off jewmerican

(((Jacob))) wow IM SO SURPRISED

Fuck that shit. I stand in truth, and truth has no side. It calls it how it is. It speaks up when true injustice occurs, and it especially speaks up against corruption.

Blind patriotism always has and always will be the downfall of the united states. You have a duty as americans to call your president out when he steps out of line.

The truth will be the victor.

Fuck off nigger

rofl i hope all the people pushing the buttons to launch those missiles know in their souls that they just killed innocent women and children because their kike master told them to. enjoy being a babykiller, ZOG mercenaries.

Correction, Jews. Our government is run by Jews so yeah.

death to the great satan

Somebody should give this shithead a hard slap.

'Cheer for the home team'... I think I'm going to puke.

can't wait for the first dead burger celebration thread

A slap?
A gassing is more permanent.

Well Henry Kissinger was a Jewish KGB agent who worked to destroy the USA. He was born during the Weimar Republic.

>why do you hate americans hurr durr

Attached: amerifat.webm (960x552, 1.59M)

>putinbot
>Kremlinbot

Attached: 1518197928346.jpg (302x426, 10K)

What the fuck was Trump supposed to do according to the concern trolls in this thread? He was literally in a lose lose situation.

If he striked like he did, he'd get crucified for being a warhawk and trying to start WWIII.

If he sat back and did nothing he'd be crucified for doing nothing because he's a Russian puppet and he didn't want to hurt Putin's feelings.

All the concern trolls in this thread are trying to act like you have more Intel than the POTUS or that you know what decision he should have made.

Trump obviously doesn't want to start a war but he also can't sit back like a spineless pussy and let Russia run all over him like Obama did.

>even if you completely disagree, you have to do what I say
Fuck you

Implying this doesn’t apply to divegrass

>implying (((they))) arnt neocons

We're not all fat, and we don't all agree with this shit. Trump just became a one termer, and I'm perfectly fine with that, while the brainwashed cultists in /ptg/ are cheering this betrayal from Neocon Don.

>criticize irrational attitudes of submission to authority and group cohesion
>unironically support the Khmer Rouge
Noam Chumpsky

MIGA!

Attached: FBC9CCAA-4372-41ED-8BF5-1D04A67A5252.png (995x750, 1.25M)

>If he sat back and did nothing he'd be crucified for doing nothing
That's the case with literally everything that happens with the President. Everyone will always be able to accuse him of doing nothing for any topic because there's too much to do and he can't do everything.

What he should have done is fucked off. We have no interests in Syria worth staying at war over. This is probably some secret false flag operation and not as simple as dumbasses like you are trying to make it out to be.