WW3

>wake up
>Jow Forums in such a state
SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Attached: crying jiren wojak.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/fmahdipour/status/984979208366673921/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ww3 brother

relax. nothing ever happens

Attached: 1523585749337.png (224x235, 64K)

Nothing is happening. Media is faking everything. It's all lies. No photo or video evidence of anything.

Reality is in between and .

Attached: seriously.jpg (391x399, 19K)

Trump proves he's a good little Jewish pet by launching air strikes against Syrian military targets. Russia hasn't responded as of yet because we basically gave them a week's notice to get out of the area so no Russian personnel or materiel was damaged. Trump claims this is a "one time shot," but I highly doubt that. Israel will continue to perpetrate false flag "gas attacks" in Syria until there are US boots on the ground dying so they don't have to.

Attached: 1434426659264.jpg (960x630, 166K)

President John Bolton is bombing Syria for Jews who false-flag gassed civilians to keep America in the region

Europe is about to be flooded with a million more refugees and will gladly accept them

Same Ausbro, what the fuck have I woken too

emmmm FUCK NO

Trump started this so he's inheriting the sandniggers

no fucking clue, was drinking and playing vidja and randomly checked to see if the boards were back up. Met with a shitshow

Russians backed off
nothing is happening

suspected chlorine attack is the reason,not sarin no nothing

Just a note, I got a news thing on my phone that made me check here, it literally says "in response to suspected chemical attack", how is this not obvious to basically anybody, didn't the same shit happen with basically the same situation a couple of years ago? If folks actually looked into the stuff around it maybe they'll notice that we've been Israel's attack dog for at least a couple decades, probably more. Fuckin hell.

Attached: whole enchilada.jpg (500x678, 62K)

>france helped
>bong helped
uhhh

mates you got a lot to catch up on, ww3 almost started

mobile.twitter.com/fmahdipour/status/984979208366673921/video/1

So Trump and the UK and France are preparing an attack. Trump says his airstrike on the Syrian base in a one time thing but why prepare such a large invasion for one strike?

THey clearly have many more missile launches until they are happy

Putin claims over 100 Russians died in the strike but nothing confirmed

Jow Forums is getting really depressing because of this WW3 thing.

>Godspeed user

the Australian gov is going to send our elite infantry forces of women and minorities to be slaughtered for israel

Trump is just putting on a show for the kikes. Putin agreed not to retaliate. This will all blow over in a couple days.

Still soon Britian will become a muslim country so uhhhhhhhhhhhh

lemme' get uhhhhhhh fuck that

1. Putin promised to destroy any U.S. assets that attacked Syria
2. Trump called his bluff and U.S. assets just attacked Syria.

>when checking the catalogue and actually reading one of the zillion threads is simply to difficult because you’re a lazy welfare nigger who even needs info spoon fed to him
nu/pol/ cancer is the worst cancer on Jow Forums ever.

ishalh brother

Attached: 1433190071084.png (690x539, 39K)

America is bringing freedom to the poor people of Syria from evil Assad because he gazed bbes n shit.

Attached: 1523583063576.jpg (552x679, 49K)

Shills, trolls, and general shitposting while the mods dont do a damn thing like usual.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Bots on full damage control mode. Putin on suicide watch. The free-ish world wins again.

TRANSCRIPT OF TRUMP'S STATEMENT ON SYRIA

*Somebody asks what is going on*

Jow Forums IZ NOW CANCER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what happened to putin though?
he was all for defense from the missiles

>Waking up past 12 on a saterday
what are you degenerates