ITT: People that should be hanged after the incoming civil war

ITT: People that should be hanged after the incoming civil war

Attached: images (52).jpg (512x288, 14K)

Fuck John Bolton. He has been salivating ever since Mossad pulled that first gas attack.

Civil war where? In australia?

Americans were a mistake

Attached: 1387415192944.jpg (500x367, 57K)

So what do you think about Trump? This couldn't have happened without his approval.

Were you a signer of The Declaration of Independence. XD

The real redpill is that it's not actually the Jews. It's the boomers.

Fuck off you thread spamming animal.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

He's not a real president. He just gets led around the nose by people who praise him.

Dude, no lie the real redpill google IQ somalia...

Yes. I still can't believe he has any supporters left, not even on Jow Forums.

this but unironically

STFU cuck My President is making America Great Again and all you can do is whine and whinge

I am legit so fucking happy right now, the hillary obama dem deepstate is about to be eternally BTFO along with it's Iranian and Syrian mudslime proxies causing us problems

>samefagging this hard

t. Moshe

t. Army Recruiter

>Iranian and Syrian mudslime proxies causing us problems
Interesting, like what?

You'd probably be the first

like funding hezbollah for a first strike against Israel, taking down their enemies to take over more of the middle east, and giving weapons of mass destruction to Iran and Syria. We need to stop them or they will soon directly strike the west

this nigga got that good mossad intel hookup

Hahahahahahahaha

I actually can't tell if you're being earnest or trolling. Funny either way

Attached: 1485389559015.png (480x542, 274K)

Sad part that "Use violence to bend others to your will" is thought of as some sort of high wisdom.
These people have hellfire waiting for them.

>incoming civil war
american public supports syrian strikes unilaterally.

>like funding hezbollah for a first strike against Israel
I thought that "causing us problems" meant "causing America problems" but I can understand why you see the USA and Israel as the same entity

>taking down their enemies to take over more of the middle east
What?

>and giving weapons of mass destruction to Iran and Syria
So they're giving WMDs to themselves?

>We need to stop them or they will soon directly strike the west
Like North Korea was supposedly going to, right?

The Jews would have no power were it not for their boomer handlers.

>Trump does thing

UM WOW CAN HE DO THIS? FUCK THIS NEOCON

Attached: dumb1.png (645x729, 50K)

>People that should be hanged after the incoming civil war
OP

Attached: TheRealDeal.webm (1000x700, 875K)

Anyone who supported these false flag narratives, and anyone who gave the go ahead on these strikes including Trump, all kikes, and commies. These people are all traitors and I will only refer to them as enemies of the state. Firing squads when?

boomers = jews

Macron
Merkel
May
Pompeo
Mattis

>enemies of the state
They ARE the state. Who the fuck are you? You're just a civilian larping as an ancap lmao. Ancaps don't even exist outside of the internet.

You forgot Trump.

This webm completely lacks the most basic understanding of female anatomy holy shit

Shorten, Pelbisek, wong, The greens, bikie gangs, refugee NGOs, Doug Cameron, Kim Carr. Everyone in Dandenong and Lakemba.
All Kiwis to be deported to help NZ.

Attached: kOe8I.png (403x222, 32K)

Any faggot dumb enough to fall for FSB shilling and believe Assad is anything more than a Muslim Savage

A faction within the state that commits treason is not the state, nor do they have any legitimate power as the state. They are traitors and foreign agents who must be wiped out. I hope it doesnt come to it, but our only way to prevent it is in a military/paramilitary takeover. It doesnt matter if I consider myself an ancap, the state is a tool for white men like myself to use to our benefit and eradicate commie. Cry LARP all you want, but the real larpers are the ones who wont go the extra mile to protect themselves and maintain their race and nation. Fuck off back to plebbit, you kike.

I held on as long as I could. He's a fucking retard. It was a chance, a long shot to get un-Zogged. It didn't work out.

Praise Bolton and Trump. Hang Hillary and Obama and you. And all those who are traitors to the Pentagon

Attached: 1523408386013.jpg (500x735, 167K)

I'm surprised you can post Jesus without it crashing your Talmudic computing device

jewmers?

>ITT: People that should be hanged after the incoming civil war

we'd be here all day OP

Attached: 1513541820652.png (384x568, 330K)

GET THE NUKE FIRST COMMIE NIGGER

Attached: efits-podesta.jpg (450x606, 86K)

I'm just happy people like you have come around to seeing it. Not in a "I told you so" kind of way either. What I hope is that Trump and Bernie supporters can unite on economic issues. Of course, Trump supporters will have to acquiesce to progressive social policies, but one can hope getting healthcare, education, jobs and higher standard of living will outweigh the fear of gay marriage, DACA kids and legalized wee.

Everyone in the Government to be honest

Shiiite, gud thing I gotta a BBC senpai