youtu.be/nDf-OuK2gKw?t=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Ivan Ivanovitch

We live in an evil country controlled by Jews

>I didn't want this......

but your kike president did

i dont think russia will do anything

Youre Peurto Rico to Israel.

Our government is an israeli puppet government. We have to stop these motherfuckers, somehow.

t.Bewildered Boomer

>he was ever proud of being a weimerican kike mutt slave

Muslim apologist are out in full force tonight.

Don't be ashamed of your nationality, your country, or your people. Be ashamed of your gov't.

Attached: my dude.jpg (595x337, 29K)

KYS FSB Nigger

Daily reminder this thread is composed of shill memelab faggots.

Attached: 1523120152750.webm (400x224, 1.96M)

feel u bro

Attached: doom33.jpg (500x418, 30K)

I even enlisted thinking Trump wouldn't do this. Guess the joke is on me. :/

GTFO then faggot

Too late, I leave for Boot Camp in a week

There was always a chance that the winning we were promised by Trump would look suspiciously similar to Jewish domination of his administration.

You can turn belly up if you want to,

I stand by AMERICA.

Attached: 1490647340522.jpg (500x313, 60K)

Seeing as how you're likely a sandnigger with a proxy posting on a potato, in some country which banned Jow Forums years ago, there's no need to be "ashamed."

Not a sand nig but okay i guess

Why didn't you enlist in the Navy? they usually never have to be on the front lines and a lot of the ones I've encountered said they did it specifically to get payed to go sight seeing and grab whatever local ass is nearby.

now that you mention I am enlisting in the Navy

Americans are so fucking pathetic, holy shit.
I seriously hope you all get drafted so you can die on the battlefield fighting the chosen people's fight.

"But at least we can bomb sandniggers, dog bless the united sharts of the Wallmart aisle."

>not wanting to bomb shitskins
what happened to this board?

lol okay retard. still better than your literal who country

he said while choking on jew cock

TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY. TRUMP IS FUCKING SAVING YOU FROM YOURSELF AND YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY "THANK YOU"? Trump is single handedly turning America into an economic and military powerhouse, finally getting our businesses back on their feet and we're making real AMERICAN GOODS again. And you fucking UPSIDE DOWN THE FLAG? MAGA will OWN you, bitch!

You have to realize not every American is brainwashed by kike mind-control. Trump has just lost any chance of re-election

Drafted to take pot shots at Syria? Those are all volunteers.

This

NECK YOURSELF TREASONIST

YOU NEVER SUPPORTED GOD EMPEROR

TRUST THE PLAN AND OBEY Q OR GET YOUR NECK SNAPPED TRAITOR

Attached: 1520553306171.gif (305x320, 980K)

I will vote for Trump EVERY election from now until I die. I wish we could just give him a 200 year term. We'd probably invent cell rejuvenation just to make it happen.

boomer detected

None of us wanted this

Deep state forcing a war down our throats.

I thought Russia was the enemy... remember how they rigged the election?

kys you have a duty to support your country in time of war regardless of your opinion

I have to agree with him we do whatever Israel says and Trump himself has been saying for years that this is the wrong thing to do and especially without congressional approval. And here the conartist fucking does it.

Fuck every uncultured walmartistan part of the U.S, people in the city don't want war.

I'm really hoping this doesn't cause a massive political pivot to an extremely left president who practically just lets us get walked all over because he has extreme guilt. i want another president who's ballsy and nationalistic who lives his country like Trump but also one who is reserved and doesn't let immigrants piss in his face and i'm afraid People's utter disgust with Trump will cause someone like that to be elected.

Nice try I'm 29 and there is AN ARMY OF ME ready to keep Trump in office and shoot anyone who dares to try to keep him out

In this war, destroying the US navy cripples the US utterly and destroys their power projection capability. The navy is safe as fuck in small scale wars, but this isn't going to be a small war, this is going to escalate to WW3. If Russia fires back at US warships there will be dead americans tonight.

I'm well aware of this

go back to plebbit and you won't have to see any meanie bad guys insult your daddy trump again

deep shame

Attached: Sweetrelease.jpg (1024x1017, 100K)

Why is he still alive?

I guess its true when they say only young men fight in war because old men would never be so foolish.

Your country is full of nigger mutts and brainwashed Jew worshipping zoglets. Tonight has been a disgrace for whatever few redeeming qualities of the US still exist.

i thought you Jow Forums faggots wanted a war

You really gotta kick us while we're down?

its the r/edditors who are crying

Something is wrong, none of this makes sense. Even the reactions. This doesnt make sense.

The Coward speaketh

Same

At least i'm enlisting i'm putting my money where my mouth is.

kennedy died so painlessly

Attached: Trump-Bolton-Syria.jpg (960x640, 107K)

Based Trump. Israel #1

OP is def a faggot.

Attached: 1428258406_08e4448cee.jpg (383x479, 51K)

youtu.be/nDf-OuK2gKw?t=6

You care about Israel, don't you user?

Attached: 1514833426070.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

so, what needs to happen for you people remove the jews from the control of your country ?

Fuck the kikes, I didn't want this bullshit war.

>Something is wrong

Have to agree honestly. It's hard to describe but something feels really off about all this.

Which branch?

am i the only who thinks Trump seemed super awkward in his speech tonight? it's like he was being held hostage.

Navy

Based Bobby warned y'all

Attached: bobbyfisher.jpg (539x487, 36K)

fpbp

The only way to change the way the world currently works is through a massive world war that would make the previous two look like training exercises.
That's what it would take.

Attached: SVP.png (672x602, 30K)

>so there was absolutely no difference between hillary and trump after all

fuck yeah brothers, ISIS and Al-Qaueda will prevail

thank you my american brothers, we will not forget this, we knew you wouldn't abandon us after all we've done together

Attached: 23577745.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Thsi fucking board is full or Reddit normies. Fuck everyone. Why are you guys crying cause of war. More people dead. Good.

Fuck off shill.
USA USA USA USA

from what I'm seeing and reading, it seems Trump pulled his punch. This was going to be much worse, it looks like Mattis sold him on a (greater than before but still limited strike).

What Syria and Russia need to do is invite the swedes or swiss or whomever it is to investigate it and present their findings, only by shaming the US will they stop their aggression.

The strike this time was bigger because only one strike was done before. But compared to what was probably planned this was only slightly larger than Israeli attacks earlier this year.

Fuck neocons, they're surrounding Trump and are whispering bullshit into his ear daily. Killing more people and calling it a "moral response" is ridiculous, especially when you can't prove it without a doubt for the world to see. We've been through Iraq and Afghanistan, we aren't taking Americas word for it anymore and never should you.

Honorary mutt

I agree, a Baptism by fire to redeem our corrupt and evil world.

lets hope you are right

I kinda doubt that if a world war is needed for that to happen, I doubt jews would allow it to happen then

I'm Jewish myself. It means nothing.
We are not all powerful, and while many of us have great sway in the west we cannot prevent the inevitable. If the world wants war then the world will go to war.
All it would take is for someone to light that fuse.

Attached: BernAndDrumpfy.png (1153x1110, 204K)

Oh shut up, you did want this.
Trump is just parroting the shit you were going on since, AT LEAST, Reagan. Just like other presidents, dems and repubs alike.

I did not want this and many others did not want this. Trump will have no base after this

you are the dumbass the 1% elite hide behind when its convenient
you are the guy they'll throw into the fire to be able to claim "see, people are killing jews" we need more money and protection
and the funny thing is usually people like you are proud of that
proud of being jewish like the 1%
defend them on everything they do
you are nothing more than a meatshield
you are the kid the palestines hide behind to throw rocks on israel walls

FPBP

Every Russia related happening is supported by a swarm of trolls doing infowar.

Don't worry, schlomo, you will be the one kikes will use to cry about Holocaust when happenings will be done.
And rabbis will be the ones to ensure that happenings WILL be justified.

Oy veeeeyyy

Another Middle Eastern country deemed a threat to Israel is going to be destabilised with the blood of US boys just because the kike overlords have decreed it to their world police.
No phantom WMDs this time to scare the goyim with (they're getting harder to fool but not impossible), just ebil chlorine which apparently is far more dangerous than spawning another ISIS in the vacuum you create.
Factories collapsing in Bangladesh that produce designer clothes for the US kill 50 times as many people regularly as owners, operators and government regulators publicly turn a blind eye but hey Gassad is the immoral murderer.

Iraq X
Libya X
Afghanistan X
Egypt (work in progress)
Syria (work in progress)
Iran (long term project)
Pakistan (long term project)

>memeflag
why hide yourself faggot

>t. Shekelbergstein Shlomo Oyveygold

To give the mutts base for the "hurrr you're irrelevunt"?
Dream on, monkey.

>you are the guy they'll throw into the fire to be able to claim "see, people are killing jews" we need more money and protection
no shit
>and the funny thing is usually people like you are proud of that
nope
>proud of being jewish like the 1%
not at all
>defend them on everything they do
wouldn't do that

You seem to have taken the fact that I'm Jewish and created a version of myself in your head that suits your own preconceived notions.

but thats exactly what you are doing

memeflag = irrelevant

I'm serious why the fuck would Assad gas these faggots?
He has no advantage in doing so, and Trump the fucking idiot falls for the bait by the 85 IQ inbred Arabs.

ALSO FUCK HENRY KISSINGER, STEVEN BANNON SAID IN AN INTERVIEW THAT TRUMP "EMBRACED THE SWAMP". NEVER FORGET.

Attached: Secretary Mattis has cancelled his trip to New York tonight, per a Pentagon spokeswoman. He was sche (750x753, 93K)

No one cares, you faggot. You’re so ashamed of your existence you haven’t left the house in a month.
Go take your emotional appeal to tumblr.

Attached: 09015B02-D237-444C-B525-2486986F6CB5.jpg (800x800, 83K)

dont see you fighting against them
is there some jewish organization fighting against jewish domain in banks and media ?
what are you people doing ?

>swarm of trolls doing infowar.

Democrats and "civilised" (((people))) being surprised that internet has wrongthink. Color me surprisded.
Especially considering being smug decade or two ago about Internet being platform of freedom and free opinions (when it didn't have the shit that doesn't fit the narrative)

he didnt "fall" for the bait

he is just using it as an excuse

>dont see you fighting against them
I'm just some dude that works as a server at a country club. The fuck you want me to do?
>what are you people doing ?
I don't know man, what the fuck are you doing?

Attached: 25c02c72b7a6267667aefdc1ecf45e45.jpg (1532x1192, 300K)

More relevant than you, monkey.
By the way, how is the free hand of market going in your favela of a country? Heard that your police wasn't able to secure safety at the carnival because in a country with cheap oil, law enforcements don't fucking have fuel to patrol streets of Rio during carnival.

Choke on kike dick faggot

>Im ashamed that were attacking a dictator who gasses his own people

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 50K)

Look at countries that don’t have Rothschild banking tentacles. North Korea is going soon. Iran was on that list. They are about to take a big kike dicking.

Iraq and Afghanistan were on the list in 2000.

Putin banned Jacobs Rothschild from Russia. Now Russia has a giant target in its back. They’ve started a propoganda war against Russia that will end in an eventual invasion and take over after they stage or provoke Putin to move against them.

Their eventual take over the world is nearing and it will doesn’t look good for the US when that happens.

>Innocent muzzies are dying once again thanks to America

U S A

U S A

Attached: hillary clinton.jpg (3000x2000, 2.67M)

>I didn't want this......
Too bad, the hogs of war have been released, One more step to the next round up of the jew

Attached: jews_always_the_jews.jpg (441x345, 42K)

There were no gas attacks you fucking moron

Do you really think so?
It would piss me off more if he consciously and deliberately attacked Syria knowing that Assad didn't do it.
Democracy is utterly garbage, Trump was so against this 2 years ago and know he's firing off missiles. Fucking retarded. We don't get what we were promised.

Attached: 1505676580875.gif (250x200, 1.22M)