How come Amerimutts always find a way to defend this kike lover...

How come Amerimutts always find a way to defend this kike lover? He could rape their entire family to death and they'd still support him.

Attached: 1523236643246.jpg (1910x1000, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWejiXvd-P8
rt.com/usa/424088-trump-syria-strike-statement/
archive.fo/XX9TJ)
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/world/middleeast/isis-chemical-weapons-syria-iraq-mosul.html?_r=0
archive.fo/ICXNG)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because theyre fucking amerimutts, they cant even stop their assholes from leaking shit while shopping what makes you think they have the ability of critical thinking

stfu Trump is an American hero. You mad he just made us great again? War is historically the best thing to boost an economy.

oh hell what is the problem. got to kill some sand niggers and test weapon systems. a win win.

America BTFO for the billionth time tonight

>hero
Here’s your (((You)))

Attached: 1516922568655.png (944x4013, 409K)

wtf, I thought this board was anonymous

Because he pisses off faggots like you.
War is not only good for the economy, but it also turns wimpy soyboys and overgrown manchildren into men. Something our world needs much more desperately than economic improvement. The 1950s couldn’t have happen without WW2 in the 1940s

>Its another Shill Thread

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

>WAAAH STOP DISLIKING NEOCONS

Attached: 1503639100589.jpg (437x598, 42K)

>t. good goy

Just accept it already, real American patriots will support trump till the end. No amount of “neocon” or “omg look at this! trump_israel_wall.jpg” is ever going to make us turn on him.

Shoo shoo ShariahBlue

Attached: ShareBlue.jpg (1524x1194, 310K)

You of all people really shouldn't have a problem with this fight, but I can see how perhaps your Soviet grandfather may have you at a conflict of interest...

Attached: IMG_6118.png (309x433, 40K)

correlation=/=causation stupid mutt

I dont have a problem with the fight, I have a problem with dumb creaturas and mutt boomers who have infested this website and spew their verbal diarrhea 24/7 not even the russian bot shills are this fucking annoying

Being declared by a pussy like Drumpf that's pretty fucking funny. Flip to chapter 5 in his "Art of kike dick sucking" and look for the part about bone spurs and shitting your pants to avoid the draft.

Attached: 503CA7D2-38CB-4660-BC39-B31A765CF81F.png (1093x1200, 1.27M)

It's literally retards who discovered Jow Forums during the fucking election.
Before this shit we never had those autismo generals and so much israel dick sucking.
On the bright side they will probably leave after the guy's term is over (if he doesn't get another one). Who knows?

It’s never going to work, faggot. Just give up.

He's replaced God to them. Most of them will probably move on to worshiping Jordan Peterson as their country continues to rot from the inside.

Don't ask me. American pragmatism is all about straightshooting and telling it as it actually is, and the vast majority of my countrymen (left or right) have lost the plot on that.

You're not a patriot then, you're a strongman idolater and have no principles. Who among the founders behaved as pitifully as that?

Shill harder dipshit

Attached: C99D9D1A-8D93-4364-8816-43E61C2D4799.jpg (600x600, 66K)

When the first tenet of the new world order is that race isn't real, it's pretty easy for pragmatism to fall out of favor after that.

BECAUSE HE WASN'T BOMBING FUCKING SYRIA

SAGE
A
G
E

He campaigned on staying the fuck out of Jewsih wars

Jow Forums is scarier than /b/. I’m going back to my ylyl and roll breads :(

>Murdering innocent families
>destabilizing an entire region
>ousting a rightful government
>and spending billions of dollars
>because there are a couple of fags and liberals in America eho wont even be the ones to go to war anyways.

Brilliant plan retard

>uses the term (((((((((drumpf))))))))))
>but I’m the shill

Attached: 6452625F-0FA7-42F6-9609-1386E05F63B8.jpg (578x1024, 207K)

No he didn’t, he campaigned on (and I quote) “bombing the shit out of ISIS”. m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWejiXvd-P8

Can you point me to where he specifically used the term “Jewish wars” though? I’d really like to see that

kike

Hes a stupid mutt, his brain literally can not process the thought that there are other ways to improve an economy other than spending trillions on a pointless war from which only the military complex and people with companies of interest in the region will profit

US glasses Syria to cover up the gas attack
>US, UK & France starting 'precision strikes' in Syria – Trump
>rt.com/usa/424088-trump-syria-strike-statement/ (archive.fo/XX9TJ)
>The US-led intervention in Syria comes just hours before the UN’s Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) experts were scheduled to visit the Damascus suburb of Douma on Saturday to determine whether chemical weapons had been used there last week.
Fairly decent chance that ISIL (ISIS) is to blame for the gas attack, if it even happened
>ISIS Used Chemical Arms at Least 52 Times in Syria and Iraq, Report Says
>nytimes.com/2016/11/21/world/middleeast/isis-chemical-weapons-syria-iraq-mosul.html?_r=0 (archive.fo/ICXNG)
>The Islamic State has used chemical weapons, including chlorine and sulfur mustard agents, at least 52 times on the battlefield in Syria and Iraq since it swept to power in 2014, according to a new independent analysis.