How Do You Not Let Things Get To You?

Hey guys, sometimes I feel bad or depressed with all the shit in this world, with all the rapefugees, an imminent ww3 and the fact that I am a low iq middle eastern (at least have enough iq to leave Islam). How do you guys deal with all this? I am trying to look to Christ, getting new hobbies and understanding that the west needs to remain a majority white, or else it will become the shithole my parents came from (considering the fact I was born in the west). Still the shit gets to me.

Attached: hexwave.gif (660x495, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fnordprefekt.de/
amazon.com/Stoicism-Friendly-Beginners-Ancient-Philosophy/dp/B00YOCTN26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pic not related

>How do you guys deal with all this?

We're used to it.

I run and lift out all my anger, to get in shape while I get stressed out

One day at a time as you age and decay you realize the stupidity of it all and stop taking everything so seriously, including death.

JUST FUCKING ACCEPT THAT YOU'RE HERE FOREVER AND YOU'LL NEVER STOP COMING BACK NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS PLACE AND YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO THE WAY THINGS WERE BEFORE YOU CAME TO THIS PLACE BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE FOREVER AND YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LEAVE EVER

I stopped coming on Jow Forums so often. Every time I come here I am reminded of how shitty the world is and how I am nearly powerless to change it.

The less time I spend here, the less time I think about it, the less it gets to me.

i had hope, that's all changed now
now i am resigned to the end of man

Weed and video games, month on then a month off. Start the video games when the world makes you homicidal. You'll be spending extra money, depending on how completely you finish games. I prefer sandbox space building games like Avorion & Empyrion, due to the level of control you have over your environment. Your taste may vary

lol yeah, also this

>fnordprefekt.de/
fnordprefekt.de/
>fnordprefekt.de/
fnordprefekt.de/
>fnordprefekt.de/
fnordprefekt.de/
>fnordprefekt.de/
fnordprefekt.de/

Bitcoin

Attached: fnordprefeckt.png (653x559, 74K)

Basically you stop caring.
Once you "know" how shitty the planet is you have to stop coming here.
I mean, you can try to stop.
I tried.
You are here forever.

Unironically this.
amazon.com/Stoicism-Friendly-Beginners-Ancient-Philosophy/dp/B00YOCTN26

oh dude that is fucking awsome, I did a quick google search, and the philosophy behind it is cool! It is like a super power eh, thank you!

Is the way to go, literaly Spock Tier control.
Spock (star trek) would be considered a master stoic.

your just an observer try not to stress too much

Start red pilling Muslims.

Jews are just using Muslims to take over the world.

They call Islam Judaism for the poor (slaves).

Have a look at the Protocol's of the Elders of Zion.

I believe there was a post about this in the past.

some dude was completely depressed and everything he had experienced in life had left up to this supposed moment where he wanted to an hero. it was a magnificently wrought poetry post of how nothing means anything bullshit or whatever.

but i'll never forget the response:

>"I do it for the lulz"

that is the philosophy i've chosen to adopt as my own.

Read the Stoic masters, most of their writing is about how to not let things get to you.

should I buy from amazon(interested in a hard copy ), or just get pdf anonymously?

You should get a free audible account and choose as one of your free books
Uh, for...reasons.