Could someone expose her shoulder on the left as much as on her right, please?

Could someone expose her shoulder on the left as much as on her right, please?
Trying to make it look like a really loose-fitting top.

Attached: IMG_0545.jpg (640x799, 158K)

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Get you're facts right. Her left shoulder is the one that are showing skin.
Now continue this bump fest.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Omg... Stop spamming!!!!!

Hey I am not a great image editor, I will help out, I will flip the image and mirror her shoulder it will mirror her hair and the dress, I will copy the dress and stretch it, her hair will de duplicate.

So if you look her hair will be on both side, dress will be different in scale, I will try to keep things the way they are at best I can, I will not try to bastardize it too much as to make it low quality, give me a few minutes.

Attached: 1560455919922.jpg (640x799, 137K)

V2 Hair Removed.
Hope this is okay.

Love Jow Forums

Attached: 1560455919922V2.jpg (640x799, 135K)

I love the effort put into these, thank you.
Any chance you'd be able to move her shirt along her right arm to hide it, please? Sort of to make it look like it's being pulled that way?

going to grab some lunch, so I will be back in a few hours, So you want the dress to entirely cover here arm on the far corner. Okay I will save this file just in case, see you in a few hours

Thanks for that.
Feel free to try and duplicate her muscles and such on the other side the best you can too, please.

I covered almost the entire arm, i left a bit, the stretching of the dress was tearing the pattern, as well as it would not conform properly, if you look at the top collar it is not even the entire curve, I could have used the liquify tool in photoshop, but my version is old and it will work better but will blur it more, so had to stop at a certain point, i copied the shoulder area and flipped it on the other side, drop the shadow a bit and build down the tv and walls behind her. Anyway I am not great at shading so hopefully the shoulder area look acceptable.

Attached: 1560455919922-VER-3.jpg (640x799, 126K)