DO NOT

DO NOT
>FALL FOR JEWISH TRICKS
DO NOT
>RESPOND TO JEWISH POSTS
DO NOT
>FEED JEWISH TROLLS

Attached: 1523671759144.jpg (1391x1401, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135474183/#135481392
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/985001114880892928
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/985001621363896320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1506658853989.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

How do we know this isn't a jewish trick to get us to support war in Syria?

bump

i don't know who is shilling who anymore

>discord
wew lad

>implying Democraps are smart enough to not use discord

Attached: phpyphpyttttt.png (326x313, 62K)

Because we still shouldn't support war in Syria. We should just calm down and wait to see what happens.

I predict that things WILL escalate slightly, and we will be on the precipice of all out war, but in the end, somebody will blink and it will deescalate very quickly.

Hopefully the end result will be Assad remaining in power, and Israel remaining unsatisfied.

Someone get mattis' statement on the matter clearly outlining how it's a one time strike

>DO NOT
>>RESPOND TO JEWISH POSTS
Cause posts criticizing trump for being a jewish puppet are totally orchestrated by jews

Attached: 1522768663226.png (817x443, 34K)

did you know pat buchanan and kevin macdonald and alain de benoist and e michael jones are from the 'leftypol' discord server and widespread discontent with neoconservatism is fake; it's all, ALL OF IT, the work of 10 antifa members shitposting in /ptg/

DON'T LET THE GLOBALISTS FOOL U, WE HAVE TO OVERTHROW IRAN

also kill yourself you stupid fucking hick cocksucker

Attached: 1493136268377.png (1124x1165, 171K)

Never implied that.

That would be more like...

DO NOT
>RESPOND TO SPERGS OR SHILLS

((((John Bolton)))))

Was this not everyone else's first reaction after coming back to this board after shtf?
fucking obvious
mods really need to make a rolling thread so I can ignore this gay shit more easily

OP IS A JEWISH SHILL

Then why post that discord screencap from 2017 now?

Attached: 1522986152006.png (758x518, 11K)

If that were true I'd be telling you to abandon Trump because he's a NeoCon.

But he isn't, and you're an idiot.

Because it's obviously still relevant that the Jews are trying to peel Trump's support base away from him.

>its another 'Fake sekrit group conversations of evil people invading an anime forum and plotting tacics screencap' episode

Yawn, every board on this site plays this dumb troll for whatever the board's native enemy is. Jow Forums does this shit pretending to have obtained secret screencaps of conversations of tech company advertisers. An inflated sense of self appears to accompany most animefags and autists.

Does anybody have the information on the discord chat room?

Asking for a friend.

reminder /ptg/ photoshops old discord raids that are 2 years old, every time Trump acts like a kike puppet to try and prevent people from jumping off the Trump train.

Attached: ptg 2.jpg (1028x612, 56K)

Only reddit using straw poll, you exposed yourselves as usual shariablue

>Jow Forums results don't favor /ptg/'s shitty boomers
>how do I spin this
>I'll accuse the poll of being reddit xD
>MAGA

who taught you old retards how to meme?

You have a communist meme flag you filthy nigger can glow in the dark any brighter?

>A 1 year old picture before any strikes against syria is somehow relevant now

If anything you're the shill, go back

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135474183/#135481392

Syrians dancing in the street... seems everything is okay.

Oh man, I posted a picture I didn't have all the context to, I must be a shill! Oh man.

What have I been doing with my life!?

That's a Nazbol flag you fucking idiot, they're National Bolsheviks aka literal commie nazis.

multiple people pls gib rundown on what actually happened? all i heard is my charge nurse shout 'WE'RE GOING TO WAR!'. Is this just another nothingburger strike like last year, or is it too early to tell?

We may have to consider decentralised platforms platforms and an internet constitution of ideas we support for various online epistemic communities.

These people are paid to do this, we're just people who want to be free to talk without being influenced.

As long as they have the money they'll continue to siege us - we need to go guerrilla, disappear into the forest and start taking the fight to them.

It's looking like a nothingburger again.

Syrians are dancing in the streets of Damascus

and Syria is retaliating by shooting down Israeli Drones.
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/985001621363896320

Also, Alex Jones (apparently) named the Jew live on his program.

No big deal.

This. Right now, this isn't our fight, and being a cowboy only hurts everyone.

Given that we know Israel shot first, we should wait for them to double down and fuck up again.

So what? That just means a bunch of misguided leftist retards, like a million monkeys on a typewriters, manged to shit out something that was mostly true.