USA!

> TFW you call Russia's bluff and bomb the fucking shit out of their ally after they threaten you

Wew, Lad. I'd be hiding my flag if I was a Russian on Jow Forums right now. The Chad Americans win again.

Attached: 1517372684493.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/RealAlexJones/1ZkKzVdpoQDKv
youtu.be/c3QftFpihPE
npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/04/12/602022877/the-u-s-has-welcomed-only-11-syrian-refugees-this-year
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/984968308108726272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump initiates WW3
>Putin takes time to come up with calculated decision to prevent chaos
It's like Putin cares about human lives and his people unlike drumpfky here

> threatens to retaliate if America attacks
> doesn't retaliate when America attacks

> "H-h-he just wants to prevent ww3. B-b-based Putin letting Assad get shit on by Americans! So cool!"

Kill yourself.

nah russbros can keep their flag. we're all bros here.

Attached: 2.png (64x64, 7K)

Isreal #1. DEATH TO ALL CHRISTIANS IN SYRIA!

ha, ha, ha, I'm shiting my pants from the luagh righ now.

Who the hll would root for Russia, ha, ha ,ha? They are biggest lossers of the 19th, 20th and now 21st centuries xD

Attached: ss.jpg (275x224, 36K)

Wait for that fucking atomic bomb over your head you Mutt

>mexican
>comments

Lol shut the fuck up you Russian agent. Your nation just took it in the ass raw on the world stage. Literally watched your ally get raped and did nothing. Russia is a nation of pussies.

Attached: C96A2745-140C-419A-9B5C-A64E10FF86E6.jpg (750x430, 36K)

How dare Russia and Assad threaten our greatest ally!
Shadilay Pede!

Fuck Trump
Fuck his family.
Fuck them all.
- Alex Jones
pscp.tv/RealAlexJones/1ZkKzVdpoQDKv
Fun starts @ 6:06

we take care of our puppet states, unlike russia

You faggots are all making the same excuse.

>D A M A G E CONTROL

Just wait 24 more hours you fucking mutt, not everything happens instantly in this chessboard game

>wanting someone to get nuked
>wanting your neighbour to get nuked
kek, idiot

Fuck, they took it down. Shit was epic.

Attached: 6C759E48-700D-4A29-B221-33AB1B8156FC.png (1136x676, 277K)

Putin always was a cuck
not surprize

Kek I know OP. Let’s bomb some more empty airfields and show Syria and Russia how strong the US. Let’s spend another half billion for some publicity and bomb a corn field this time and say Assad his chemicals weapons under it!

Thank God somebody recorded it.
>Donald Trump shit his pants.
youtu.be/c3QftFpihPE

Wait, are you implying Animal Assad doesn’t have chemical weapons?

Will this finally put an end to Russian conspiracy nuts?

/SG/ is full blown damage control right now. Lol!!!

Attached: IMG_20180413_222804.jpg (1080x712, 149K)

> empty airfields

Lawl! Assad is so fucked and you know it.

The U.S. Has Accepted Only 11 Syrian Refugees This Year

npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/04/12/602022877/the-u-s-has-welcomed-only-11-syrian-refugees-this-year

DAMN IT FEELS GREAT TO BE AN AMERICAN

The Chad Jews win again.

FTFY

Where did thoes Iraqi wmd's run off too mooshie?

Attached: Kushner.jpg (600x350, 59K)

Brazilians arnt even humans so shut the fuck up, Da Silva. Your country is littlerally ass.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: wat.png (1080x971, 151K)

Says the syrup nigger, you cucks are a joke

Attached: die-for-israel-netanyahu-parody.jpg (432x303, 22K)

Hopefully you and Alex Jones get brain cancer and rot in hell for eternity.

Not anymore. I’m sure he has weaponized cow manure on stand by tho.

Its gonna be hilarious when putin rolls his thousand tank strong buildup with 77k troops into ukraine and starts terrorizing europe. Feels good indeed.

He can take Ukraine in 2 weeks, Belarus will join Russia since they are crypto Russians. Baltic’s will fall like dominos. Poland will be the first actual resistance.

everyone relax, things are under control.

Attached: putin handshake.webm (640x360, 1.31M)

>our puppet states

YOU are the fucking puppet you moron. ZOG completely controls your country. (As well as most other western countries)

Oy Vay! You stupid go *cough, cough* i mean fellow white people, just think of the children being gassed dozens of times by dr. Assad in the Auschwitz shower building. You must give your lives to stop these atrocities!

Attached: israeli-funeral.jpg (640x360, 64K)

>our puppet states

YOU are the fucking puppet you moron. ZOG completely controls your country. (As well as most other western countries)

>28 missles
>2/3 get intercepted
Wow. Much bang. Very blown.

That's never gonna happen.

What's more likely is you being kidnapped and tortured by a drug cartel, then me watching the video on Bestgore.

LOL! Faggot.

russian are on usa and Eu flags

> Believeing what some Pro-Assad shills on Twitter say

LOL!

Also if you think we are going to let Assad live, you're an idiot. Assad is going to die.

I hate Muslims and I hate Jews. Who the fuck do I side with?

I was thinking this earlier.

Screencap this post. Advances into Ukraine will be begin within the next 2-3 months. Watch CHY-NAH too.

Honestly we would be a better country for it, targeted citys would eliminate most of the nigger and jew population. Our industry has already been gutted.

Attached: 1523347511380.jpg (600x636, 70K)

why did they say they were going to shoot down the missiles and attack the carriers if they in fact weren't actually planning on doing that?

Attached: 1509436204003.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Jow Forums has always been a pro Assad board, even before Trump entered the election. Go back to rebbit faggot.

Oh no no, don't break his delusions.

Military bases and nuke silos aren't located in cities though...
If you're a superpower, you don't just nuke cities willy nilly.

t. future brazil

Jesus, ivans are so fucking pathetic and useless that it hurts. I really hoped that they will at least sink some mutt ship but they did nothing as always. I can't see how anyone could be russia's ally at this point. They lost all remaining credibility.

>tfw we stopped all of your shitty missiles and showed the whole world that murican """"military"""" is a joke
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/984968308108726272

Fuck off you dirty rat kike. I hope iran nukes tel aviv tonight.

Attached: 1EzN3PK.jpg (364x374, 38K)

>3 injured
>bombing the shit out of
I've played more dangerous rounds of golf

Ah, so that's the story Putin is distributing for domestic consumption. Nice.

Here's a thought: what if Russia is just following its modern policy of picking or creating a region under attack from foreign elements (ie. Russian false flagging), moving forces into the area for "peacekeeping" and then pressuring the regional government into becoming a protectorate of Russia by offering them a sweet deal that's absolutely not gonna backfire or give diminishing returns in years to come

it's their parallel to what the US does where at the end the state isn't rubble, the civilians are alive and the infrastructure is intact for the Russian market to exploit

Attached: 1506552845280.jpg (500x562, 229K)

No major city would be left standing you dummy. Just think of all thoes roasted niggers, lel.

Attached: 1412621708407s.jpg (250x196, 12K)

Nice damage control, faggot.

>video proof
>waaah ebul propaganda waaah
Mutts on suicide watch.

News arriving. The majority of missiles were intercepted by Syrian air defenses. The only modern system they have is the Pantsir, the rest are modernized-but-still-outdated S-75 and S-200.

lol...

Only 3 civilian causalities too. They are from debris from Syria using Russian s400s to intercept.
Trump has the cleanest airstrikes,
It actually worries me about the past. Why are these airstrikes to fucking clean and Obama would kill like a brazillian civilians?

Attached: Laugh.jpg (720x476, 46K)

You oscillate the team you side with so that there is eternal conflict in the region, grinding them like hamburger between the friction of your unpredictable loyalties.

>shooting down missiles
This is literally damage control, you retard.

>your ally got raped

Literally meme strikes blocked by chad s200 vs the virgin tomacucks

kvetch harder you braindead neonigger

>Thinks it's BTFO if missiles are destroyed
>Doesn't realize his president controls mine
Yeah, it's totally embarrassing you were set up for a successful test/demonstration of your missile shield.

>Paradigm shift where Putin is a good guy
What is Mueller doing again?

Trumpmutts once again revealing their true colors showing they stand in solidarity with Israel.

Attached: 1510848162176.jpg (1024x768, 373K)

Putin doesn't give two fucks about Assad.

>"Hey, Vlad, it's Don. Look, um, I have to bomb some shit in Syria right now. Ratings are very low recently, so... You know, I just want to look strong for my people"
>"No prob, but keep in mind that you have to bomb some useless shit, destroy some garage or two, idk"
>"Yeah, yah, ofc. I guess we will bomb that parking lot in Eastern Duma tonight, so tell your conscripts not to walk around there"
>"Yeah, sure"

>*flashforward*

>3 garages are bombed into oblivion. Magapedes are happy that "muh Trump is stronk".
>lefties are happy that ebil Assad is "punished"
>MSM cucks have fuel for news
>everyone is happy
>0 casualties in general

You need to have 100+ IQ to understand this underwater reverse majong

Jow Forums is comprised of boomers now. Great

Attached: FB_IMG_1523395050037.jpg (625x605, 84K)

>It's like Putin cares about human lives and his people
That's hilarious. He was trained to spy on them and crush them like ants. But it is a nice narrative to spread after this idiotic set piece farce Putin orchestrated tonight.

Modern day Russia is to modern day America what the kikes think they were to Soddom and Gommorah

Hah, kike spotted. Jow Forums loves russdia

Attached: 1523677817411.jpg (960x754, 128K)

If he has access to twitter and Jow Forums I highly doubt he's consuming state run media.

This is literally what happened.

All the jew shills are out in force, desecrating my flag with vile posts trying to escalate tensions with russia.

13 hungry mutts, sitting on a shelf
1 sharted far too hard, and then there were twelve

12 hungry mutts, thinking they'll go to heaven
One got diabetus, and there were only eleven

11 hungry mutts, their wives are fucking other men
one tried to stand up to Deshaun and then there were ten

10 hungry mutts, in the walmart line
One went to Detroit and then there nine

9 hungry mutts, in a class on speech-hate
One was poor and broke it's leg and then there were eight

8 hungry mutts, in a 7/11
One drank water in Flint and there were seven

7 hungry mutt., sucking jewish dicks
One swore on TV and then there were six

6 hungry mutts, obese and hardly alive
One got a bad circumcission and then there were five

5 hungry mutts, police have them on the floor
One had a kinder surprise and then there were four

4 hungry mutts, praising Robert E. Lee
One went to Columbine and then there were three

3 hungry mutts, microwaving a shoe
One bought a prostitute and then there were two

2 hungry mutts, playing with a gun
One fought for Israel and then there was one

You warn russia and syria three days before you (bomb) them

What the fuck is with the tide pod generator calling anyone not snorting condoms boomers?

Anyone who wants more war in the middle east is unironically a jew or a fucking moron.

Attached: 567ad28c34c13.jpg (800x815, 111K)

If Russia was desperate or in a bad position they would jump the gun and react quickly. The fact that they're just sitting back and seemingly acting smug is the most worrying thing. Like when you think you have the winning play but your opponent just sits there with a big smile on their face. WHAT DOES RUSSIA HAVE UP ITS SLEEVE.

Attached: putin alpha.jpg (780x438, 104K)

More likely he *is* state run media, but for export.

Your Israel is showing.

Bitch we bomb who we want

kek, grow the fuck up

You're a little bitch.

Attached: 8c3.png (496x496, 371K)

Hopefully they will all die as soon as possible, and get the fuck off our board.

>christfags need to get off this board
I c..care about christians

I have never supported Trump more than I do right now. Every other country lets Putin intimidate and scare them. He only rules through fear and misinformation. He is a tyrannical leader and a bane of his people.

Finally America is acting like the powerful country that they are.

Sucks that we're going to perish in the flames, but I still support your country and the values that it stands for.

Lets fucking go.

FSB Nigger Spotted

The only one who wins is Israel

Yes. A war in a country neither place actually cares about is really something people give a shit about on either side. It's just posturing, there is no magical "winning play" because neither opponent has anything invested in what's going on in the first place.

shills ignore this

They don't need FSB here, Jow Forums unironically defends Russia automatically, even against the God Emperor

Naw, he's just some random Russian dude, they like to be on the internet a lot.