South African man throws his infant daughter off roof to protest demolition of his shack

>A South African man has been charged with attempted murder after throwing his six-month-old daughter off the top of a shack in an illegal township to stop it being demolished. The 38-year-old had taken the baby and climbed on top of their home in protest against dozens of shacks at a township in Kwadwesi, near Port Elizabeth on South Africa's eastern cape coast being lined up for destruction. As half-a-dozen policemen lined up on the ground below him and one climbed up to try to talk him down, the man dangled the baby over the edge by her ankle, before swinging her over the edge.

>Township protesters could be heard egging the agitated dad on with chants of: 'Throw, throw, throw'.

>Images show the police officer on the roof rushing forward to grab the father but not before he threw the baby. Fortunately, the girl was caught by the policemen standing below, and did not suffer any injuries. The father was arrested and handcuffed and was officially charged by police with attempted murder. The drama happened after 90 shacks built illegally at the Joe Slovo township in Kwadwesi were ordered to be demolished.

>The South African Police Service had been sent in to ensure the safety of the demolition team as 150 protesters began serious rioting throwing bricks and closing off roads with burning tyres. As calm was being restored this man climbed onto the roof of his shack with his child and threatened to throw her to her death if the demolishers did not back off and leave his home alone.

>When negotiators failed to talk him down a rescue plan was launched by police which ended successfully with the fathers' arrest and the safe recovery of the toddler who was thrown off the shack.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5611277/Father-throws-six-month-old-daughter-roof-shack.html

Attached: 4B1BA07A00000578-5611277-Horror_This_is_the_moment_the_man_throws_his_baby_daughter_over_-a-4_152361 (962x775, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/originals/58/ce/cb/58cecbbfa2ee8e390401f73bf6e5ae00.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=a_2HAxbw0Ro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/DumaTorpedo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Grayfell
capetownetc.com/news/pe-man-tosses-baby-roof/
youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The South African Police Service had been sent in to ensure the safety of the demolition team as 150 protesters began serious rioting throwing bricks and closing off roads with burning tyres. As calm was being restored this man climbed onto the roof of his shack with his child and threatened to throw her to her death if the demolishers did not back off and leave his home alone.

>When negotiators failed to talk him down a rescue plan was launched by police which ended successfully with the fathers' arrest and the safe recovery of the toddler who was thrown off the shack.

Attached: 4B1BA05500000578-5611277-Shock_drop_After_dangling_and_swinging_the_baby_over_the_end_of_-a-9_152361 (962x578, 62K)

Attached: 4B1BA06700000578-5611277-Down_Seconds_after_the_man_dropped_the_baby_off_the_roof_he_was_-a-7_152361 (962x586, 42K)

Why should we admit people with these kinds of morals into our countries as refugees?

Even if you leave aside the fact that "white" South Africans are mutts who larp as white.

the weak must fear the strong.

Sam Hyde is africa now.

Maybe it's best if the niggers genocide the "whites" in South Africa. To prevent stuff like this from happening.

And also to prevent the "whites" in South Africa from contaminating our gene pools.

Wem please kind sir

"White" South Africans seem like very immoral people to me.

I wonder if they'd behave this badly if it weren't for their sub-Saharan African admixture.

Pull!

>six-month-old daughte
idk what they are putting in the water down there but that kid does not look like a six month old infant

>Township protesters could be heard egging the agitated dad on with chants of: 'Throw, throw, throw'.
:thinking:

Attached: 1509343883422.png (1000x515, 876K)

i.pinimg.com/originals/58/ce/cb/58cecbbfa2ee8e390401f73bf6e5ae00.jpg

Until recently I was opposed to South African immigration into America. But I didn't really care who won the race war there. I just didn't want saffers destroying our gene pools.

Now I'm beginning to root for the niggers in the race war. The "whites" in the country seem like terrible people. It almost seems better if they all get exterminated.

ooga booge bix nood fuq raycis whitey gibsmedat

Zika hit hard on this one ..

Attached: toplel.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Oh that's a black man who was throwing his daughter off the top of the shack? Thought it was a white guy. Honestly didn't look at the picture.

With that being said I think that girl's death is a good thing. But the niggers and the whites in South Africa seem like terrible people to me. I hope that both races get exterminated in their upcoming race war.

Was he necessarily in the wrong, though? I feel like his actions and point of view have merit and could be argued.

Oh that's a black man who was throwing his daughter off the top of the shack? Thought it was a white guy. Honestly didn't look at the picture.

With that being said I think that girl's death is a good thing. Both the niggers and the whites in South Africa seem like terrible people to me. I hope that both races get exterminated in their upcoming race war.

Is this really a bad thing?

Attached: 1523611802863.jpg (2854x2134, 903K)

Attached: 1497487342232.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Based as fuck

I agree. I think he was terrible for killing his own daughter.

But I also feel that the world is better off with one less nigger.

God damnit, Jin

Niggers being themselves.

wait.. why were they demolishing their houses?

nᶦᵍᵍᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵘᵇʰᵘᵐᵃnˢ ᵃnᵈ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵉᵘᵗʰᵃnᶦᶻᵉᵈ

Attached: all niggers will fucking hang.png (1828x1025, 3.11M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-13-01-16-33-1.png (1066x1569, 1.19M)

youtube.com/watch?v=a_2HAxbw0Ro

I think Trump should drop bombs on South Africa in order to kill both the "whites" and the niggers. And heck kill the coloureds too. All 3 racial groups deserve to die.

And then we can repopulate South Africa with actual pure white people. Rather than the nigger, Indian and Malaysian admixed mutts larping as white in South Africa today.

lmao

Mr YT made me do this.

Attached: Ny bild.png (332x307, 152K)

Black
Shack
Black on shack
Black off shack makes skull go crack

Attached: 1515777036731.jpg (500x500, 59K)

The guy who did this is black brainlet

So did the tear down his shack?

Weeeeeee.....Daddy I can fly

She isnt going to suffer any damage,

Attached: Monkey_annoying.gif (314x228, 1.98M)

A lot of articles on wikipedia related to the south african issue are being vandalized by anti-white editors, help would be welcome:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_South_Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid

Always check the article history and big changes on the article, revert anti-white edits

Blacklist of anti-white editors:
DumaTorpedo: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/DumaTorpedo

Grayfell: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Grayfell

Attached: sa_flag.svg.png (594x396, 2K)

There is no anti-white activity in South Africa. Since there are no whites in South Africa.

>black man recycles
>Jow Forums has a problem with it

Niggers gonna nig

Attached: eternalmutt.png (960x1024, 838K)

>"I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky... "

this is news in south africa as well

capetownetc.com/news/pe-man-tosses-baby-roof/

just as odd for them. It's just some crazy as fuck dude.

It takes a special level of blindness and stupidity to deduce from this headline that all black men are stupid ooga booga bad fathers that dont care about their children and do shit of this sort because they are black

you are fucking stupid

Attached: 1424159994597.png (272x348, 187K)

Are those pictures of Sandra Laing producing mutts who select mulattoes as their white nationalist leaders?

Attached: you.jpg (1155x852, 327K)

Do blacks want some tasty snacks?
Do blacks want to smoke some crack?
Once you have your snacks and crack, will you please get off the shack? Gib me mo free snacks and crack, also want to keep my shack. If you no take few steps back, will make my daughters head go smack. Will blacks take a pat on back, if you now get down from shack? Need mo money make it stack, fo them programs give it back. No more money no more crack, final warning off the shack. Toss my baby she is wack, I just want my own crack shack. Take him down now break his back, give to him his prison sack. You is rayciss cuz I'm black, dindu nuffin life on track.

Attached: choco.jpg (450x600, 94K)

NIG SHACK!
*throw your baby*
NIG SHACK!
*throw your baby*

youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs

underrated post

Attached: 1523682824233.jpg (1166x1151, 1.07M)

more black farmers are killed that white farmers

and why the fuck should you care? Are you south african white? Are these your people? Boers are descended from Dutch. What constitutes white then, and why is it something you're trying so hard to be? Who the fuck gives a shit bro. Give up the fight and realizes "white identity" is much more retarded than the already retarded "black identity movement"

Attached: 1428884203107s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

Attached: 1510176265739.jpg (720x334, 11K)

I'm buying your c.d. when it comes out.

Chocolate rain

>>Township protesters could be heard egging the agitated dad on with chants of: 'Throw, throw, throw'.

fucking monkeys.

My God, it is really true, they can actually fly.
I'll never distrust black historians again.

Attached: They could fly.jpg (225x300, 15K)

to get out of that chock hold nig should lean over to the right and put his left arm under and over whites right arm. Nig then straightens his left arm putting pressure on whites neck. This action will open up his arm and place him in an arm bar. Nig can now use his right thumb and place in whites eye.

>Racist White supreemist strangles hard working black father.

Yeah, there's no steady stream of nightmare parenting stories coming out of the ghetto. In order for that to happen the black men would have to stay with their kids.

>why should you care that people are dying
*inhaling a massive amount of pot* dude I know right like the cosmos is so vast and infinite

wtf are you rambling fucking nigger? kys pls

>Who the fuck gives a shit bro.

Everyone who gives a future about Earth kike.

>Give up the fight and realizes "white identity" is much more retarded than the already retarded "black identity movement"

You civic nationalist are losing, because not all of us deny genetics.

>humans

it's the remnant of the Wakanda technology, few Kangz still possess it but most have been stolen by wh*toid pipo.

Attached: 1519583362965.jpg (650x718, 215K)

>an illegal township
This cannot be glossed over.

>SA man
>it's a nigger

Shut the fuck up 23%
are you implying dutch aren't white?
dense hard cunt. yes it is white farmers that are killed most.
NOTE: BOER = FARMER
Litterally translation. You are a walking waste of Co2 and the sole reason homeschooling should be banned unequivocally

Attached: 1523670525413.jpg (400x266, 70K)

*record scratch*

[freeze frame]

"So -- you're probably wondering how I got into this situation.."

thanks CNN