Razib Khan on South Africa DNA

unz.com/gnxp/the-ancestry-of-one-afrikaner/

unz.com/gnxp/admixture-in-south-african-afrikaners/

gnxp.com/WordPress/2017/09/22/the-non-european-ancestry-of-afrikaners/

Yeah and somehow Americans are the mutts according to pol

Attached: white south africans.jpg (300x208, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/american-racial-boundaries-are-quite-distinct-for-now/
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger tier bait

These are the facts about South Africa DNA.

I am a fucking white man.

I am trying to point out that South Africans will pollute our DNA.

Honestly it would probably be a net whitening at this point.

Quit tolerating small amounts of non-white ancestry. Especially small amounts of black ancestry.

I consider somebody who's 2% or 3% black to be a nigger. Or at the very least a non-white.

>I am trying to point out that South Africans will pollute our DNA.
La luz extinguido.

>Italy

Look at the actual facts on US vs South Africa DNA. It's obvious that American whites are much whiter than South Africa whites.

Here's an article from Khan about how white American whites are. For in case you think he's some anti-white guy.

unz.com/gnxp/american-racial-boundaries-are-quite-distinct-for-now/

Seriously I think a lot of the Amerrimutt posting is just Meds projecting.

Maybe it is.

But with that being said, South Africans actually are mutts.

Somehow almost everybody on pol ignores this.

Heck I kept getting accused of being a Jew for bringing this subject up.

bump. Everybody needs to read Khan.

Frankly these "white" South Africans deserve to die. It almost seems better if these abortions of DNA get exterminated.

They deserve to die if they won't defend themselves. They have chosen their fate and America is on the same path. I'm not sure if I would call them non-white for a small amount of non-white ancestry (though Khoisans are extremely primitive so maybe their blood should be less tolerated than even blacks).

Since when are Khoisans not blacks? That's a retarded South Africa POV. Their standards of race are so low that they argue Khoisans aren't niggers.

And actually I think that some of the African ancestry in Boers is Bantu.

I was saying that Khoisan blood might be worse than bantu/black blood. Either way that's pretty bad and I was surprised to learn about this recently. You're right it is strange that few talk about this.

The anti SA threads happen with such regularity post Lauren's shit I'm convinced these are externally organized raids.

People on pol are too obsessed with the fiction about Amerimutts to realize that a different group of people actually are mutts.

Heck I keep getting accused of being a Jew for bringing this subject up.

They will pollute our bloodlines if they are allowed into our countries.

STFU. Why the hell would you want people who are admixed with nigger blood immigrating to our country?

And PS people might finally stop talking about Amerimutts if they realize saffers actually are mutts.

If you hadn't been brainwashed by Southern into believing Saffers are white, would you mind these threads?

Get past your brainwashing. Saffers are not white.

I agree that Khoisan blood arguably is even worse than Bantu blood.

Khoisan and Australian Aborigines blood are probably the 2 lowliest forms of ancestry.

I've seen one or two South African guys on here who actually took pride in the idea that they were part Khoisan.

They view Khoisan as much better than Bantu, for some reason.

The problem with the Amerrimut meme is that people are confusing recent immigrants with actual Americans. It has been proven that most self-identifying white Americans have virtually no non-white blood, but we are filled to the brim with mongrels mainly from Latin America. Again, I think a lot of it is just mongrel Europeans projecting.

Part of the problem is that people read BS about Americans being admixed from Afrocentrists and SJWs online. And they seriously believe that BS.

As Steve Sailer discusses in this article, Americans average 0.19% African and 0.18% Amerindian ancestry. unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/

fuck. are you ready for this? Morphology is a fact. We are not only physically different between races, but with those differences come slight chemical and psychological differences....with that said.

The human animal is conditioned from birth to do what it is told how it is told. Race when tied to learning and the ability to abstract are not good markers. Simply put, while a person with a larger frontal cortex might have better abstraction or emotive intelligence, you get that larger frontal cortex at the cost of other sectors of your brain.

If we look at nothing but the degeneration of our society and it's products, then everyone looks like shit.

Our enemies fear a united, educated, and functional population. Our destiny should not be forced upon us by electronic measures from the privileged few.

Fuck you kike shill