Do Americans have rich culture? And no, corporations are not "rich culture"

Do Americans have rich culture? And no, corporations are not "rich culture".

Attached: 1510685095365.png (1440x1675, 1.87M)

They dont

Attached: amerimutt at beach.jpg (222x395, 25K)

nope

Attached: heroes.jpg (314x238, 19K)

if you're talking about the typical white american like me, no. fuck no. feels bad.

they took it from us

Define "americans" first.

Attached: thinking-face.png (256x256, 53K)

America is a shithole that should be burned to the ground
Americans are good for one thing and one thing only: turning millions upon millions of gallons of high fructose corn syrup into watery diarrhea
Americans are disgusting as i pray you Allah every day for America's destruction

Attached: 1520293943660.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Corporations ARE a rich culture if you think about it, and America did perfect them.

More culture than you could ever imagine Fag Flaggot.

Attached: 1950s 1493949858837.jpg (1024x814, 116K)

america invented jazz. take your united nations flag and shove it up your faggot ass OP

america was the first fascist nation

Attached: 6d347d364489f375caafe08d0b5647b4.jpg (600x263, 57K)

u cant even eat kinder eggs you dumb autistic faggot ''MURRICAA xdd

No. Literally our national architecture is KB Homes tier on a global spectrum. Stucco and plywood compared to marble and gold.

We've had kinder eggs for quite some time now.. they're at my gas station down the street

no, not like many other countries.

talking about that weird ass two sided chocolate ? well, its not the real tang tho

Nah nigga its an egg with a toy inside

They do!

Attached: MIGOS.jpg (920x584, 76K)

no, not like many other countries.

they aint the real deal.
they had to make a Murican version thats "safer"

if ur talking about this shit, its definetly not an original Kinder egg.

Attached: kinderjoy.png (780x439, 352K)

Show your flag, kike.

Attached: just_the_tip.png (1920x1080, 597K)

this is the real deal, everywhere around earth except Burger town

Attached: realone.jpg (800x528, 89K)

We did but it died pretty soon after the frontier got conquered.

Attached: 3-10-to-yuma-review-image.jpg (638x366, 49K)

No, it's basically just self-hate, miscegenation, sexual degeneracy, and McDonald's.

Gr8 b8 m8

You could argue that everything you love about the internet and modern entertainment has a very American origin. Most of it wouldn't be popular without American capitalism innovating. Now whether that's good or bad is another story.

However, even the very idea of free speech and democracy comes from our culture. Without American ideas, the western world would still be stuck in totalitarian monarchies and peasantry. If you somehow had access to internet, you wouldn't be allowed to post the things you're posting now. You likely wouldn't even be legally allowed to access sites like this. Government approved sites only!

tbf their country is only 200 years old give them more time to develop their own culture

Guns and modern architecture are their culture.

I like the "guns" part.

What the fuck you say Snow Nigger?

Only Nations that manufactured a car can speak.

Attached: 1950s 1495247482359 (2).jpg (1024x684, 266K)

Leave him be.
Their kids are dumb enough to swallow the inner capsule packages so they had to switch to not!nutella.

>free speech
French
>democracy
Greek

Early on yes, that was all European imports, today with this media...it's just the Zog machine and cultureless barbarism pinned on money and exported for the One Consumer order.

abhorrent levels of ignorance is our culture, i hate so many of my fellow amerimutts.

Attached: suicidepepe2.png (352x352, 91K)

Our government doesn't make it illegal to "misgender" people.