WHY. WHY DID YOU BETRAY US

WHY. WHY DID YOU BETRAY US.

Attached: pauls.jpg (658x370, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W6syr1tjbgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No shit.

Rand betrayed us all. He plays more games than Milton Bradley.

Where the fuck is that?

Just a hop, skip, and a 5 day boat ride away from you.

Because Jow Forums is kike-first now.

Rare

RIP

Attached: sad.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

lmao dude just get da gubment off our backs lol XD

They were pacifists, we need to go after the jugular of the problems of the world and that is Islamic shitholes like Syria and Iran.

Nice try Shariablue

Attached: 1519115721385.jpg (620x400, 32K)

/pol got lost. They supported an obvious kike puppet.

Population of about 50 and one of you are here? Are you military, m88? What happens on Pitcairn exactly?

The US became a globalist country with WW2

That's just how it goes

It was fun at the time. I'm glad we had two years of YLYL instead of YRYL.
I'm cautiously optimistic.

Attached: 1518323960045.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

>We have to fight islam by fighting side by side with radical Islamist to destroy a secular dictatorship, which protects orthodox christian.
You're got some brain there kek.

Liberal tards finally got to him.

He basically had to do this to prove he's not a Russian puppet.

the Paul family are faggots good riddance

>Rand Paul is the same as Ron Paul
I don't buy for a secound that Rand Paul wouldn't also be ((their)) puppet and start stupid adventures on ((their)) behalf. He simply isn't Ron Paul.

There was some unpleasantness a few years ago. NZ took care of that. Mostly just keeping the place in order and living on the island.

thats what the right does, the libertarian right the trump right the retard right, they would all be waging war right now.

The left is the only way to make america better. The bernie left.

These problems wouldn't have arisen in the first place if it wasn't for (((them))). Supporting action against one of the last secular arab nations in the middle east that protects christian minorities goes against everything you said.

Ron Paul is a bad meme.
Hillary would have been the better choice

I TRIED
I'M SO SORRY
I SWEAR TO GOD I TRIED

kys neocon newfag

What the hell did he do?

Is this the hot new meme? Everyone who opposes attacking Syria is a shill now? What the fuck happened to this board. We seemed to be, for the most part on Assad's side a few years back.

>hurr lets kill another ebil dictator because it worked out so well all of those other times we did it
youtu.be/W6syr1tjbgA