Post your cocaine stash for when the shit hits the fan

Attached: 1592837106727.jpg (3024x4032, 3.36M)

Just... why...

>no scratches on the mag strip
Put your mothers kitchen toys and baking soda away.

Attached: 1523682274922 (1).gif (245x215, 1.21M)

This,; , Your bleeding blue on my screen.

not cocaine

been thinkin of getting a m&p hows it workin for ya

What is it then?

Attached: 15093872075.jpg (3024x4032, 2.73M)

Damn that's a lot of blow user. Wanna do a rail together?

Dude you have a problem. Cocaine is lame, if you need anything more than a beer, or a doobie every now and then to deal with life. Then you have failed miserably at finding peace with yourself.
That said actual high grade cocaine is pretty much non existent in America without being able to get hands on Pharmaceutical quality coke.

>gay
If you don't do coke, you're a fucking beta bitch

ur right about blow sucking but its ez af to get

Dooood!

Attached: 1511101808265.jpg (558x479, 41K)

Right user, because drugs mean you are TOUGH! lmao faggot.

Damn son, how many months rent is that?

if it aint green it aint for me

Attached: 1523601015891.gif (500x447, 93K)

Nice stash man! I wish i had some right now. What’s the dollar value of that?

Dice that shit into todays date, post a pic and then snort the whole thing.

Dice that shit into a swastika.
Snort two lines, post time stamp. Then make a philosophical statement about life.
Do it until swastika is gone.
>just trying to improve upon your idea.

garbage

Yeah basically. Be honest with yourself user, you've never even held eye contact with another male for more than 2 seconds let alone done anything that would make you an authority on toughness. Coke is manly af

Fuck you rare flag, I’d snort it loser

Poison is more honest. If you’ve been there (in the life of poison), you can see the card is new and no cuts exist on the tray.
Something smells glow in the dark.

You are ready Kohai.

When did you realize that crack(proper shit cooked with ammonia, not naoh) and IV coke were superior?

knew a girl who vouched for IV, compared it to sounds and feeling of a train at full speed

Fuck up, faggot, you cringy bix nood motherfucker.

Attached: image.jpg (360x245, 43K)

It's a completely different animal IV. You'll never want to snort it again, there's no comparison. Smoked is a lot more manageable, but the rush is still extremely intense. Some people compare it to a train, but it sounds more like you have your ear held up to a seashell to me.

You are me and I was you. I used to rock it though, so I know I’m garbage.
Boy, it was fun though. Tax free. Ez hustle. Avoid a needle and don’t trip on rocks. Pay up front or kiss my ass.
I know you. And I honestly miss you.
Now show some love or quit making bs threads.

>Not taking adderal

Attached: 1514266795717.jpg (646x720, 110K)

I really lost the taste for snorting it after smoking/IV. I'd rather do amphetamines, because at least they last for a few hours instead of fading away in 15 minutes. It's got the best rush of any drug, but nasally it's really nothing special.

FBI/CIA/NSA PLZ GO plus
>cocaine
>good drug
pleb plz if you're not snorting 3meo pcp and going full raider through the streets you're not doing it right

Done coke so many times, some I can tell was actually good. I honestly don’t get it lol. I smoked meth for a month once, that’s a real mans drug.

Attached: 231F4DBE-F736-44D8-A6BA-47F165071E9F.jpg (1200x1103, 120K)

I understand amphetamines during intense combat situations and need to be awake, but this is just degenerate

>drugniggers

Attached: 1515162313211.jpg (960x720, 168K)

maybe like 500

That's what I'm saying man if I have to fight for food at wal mart i need to be prepared

No it isn't you autistic little pussy, there's nothing degenerate about taking drugs or pleasure.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 107K)

Blow is nigger tier

Attached: 1458460098327.png (353x296, 30K)

Kek, enjoy wasting your money lad

Looks like you got some very fine shine there my friend