BEACONS OF TRUTH

Guys - I have a way that we can collectively and passively redpill the masses. It's called "beaconing".

Advertisers and retailers have been using this technology for years to market products and attract customers. I’ve actually been implementing it in a company I work for.

The basics are very simple. All Android phones made in the past few years have a feature called “Nearby” which, when Bluetooth and Location (GPS) are enabled, scan your surroundings for bluetooth beacons. These beacons are typically running a protocol called “Eddystone-URL” which allows for a 40 character message and a URL to be sent to any phone in range that has Bluetooth and GPS turned on. (Note: This does NOT work with Iphones)

Here’s the great thing: You can turn any Android phone into a beacon – for free. There’s an app in the play store called “Beacon Toy” (I don’t know if there’s an Iphone equivalent). Install it on your phone, turn on your Bluetooth, and create a “Eddystone-URL” beacon. Whatever you name the beacon will be the message it transmits (remember, 40 character limit). Also: Whatever link you choose to use it MUST be httpS url or it will not work. There is a built in url shortener & verifier that will test your link. You can even set up multiple beacons to broadcast a variety of things.

Arbitrary Examples:

Beacon name: “White genocide in SA”
Link to news article

Beacon Name: “Blacks commit majority of murders”
Link to FBI stats

Beacon Name: “You’re being manipulated”
Link to Sinclair Youtube collage

1/2

Attached: greatass.jpg (500x666, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/DumaTorpedo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Grayfell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/2

Be creative. Imagine being in a college classroom, a train station, an airport, a mall… just going about your day while dropping truth bombs on everyone around you, shattering the narrative and their social media safety bubbles. If you’re tech savvy enough you can tie your links to Google analytics and see how many people are actually reading them.

If you REALLY wanna go nuts you can buy a long range standalone beacon. For example: kontakt.io has a “tough beacon” you can buy for $20. It’s weatherproof and has a 70 meter (~230 feet) range. These can generally be programmed from an app on your phone. You could set it with a generic message & link that you control on the backend – IE it’s just a re-direct link whose target you can change on the fly. Set one of these up and hide it in a planter at the park, under the seat of a subway car, or just keep it in your glove compartment as you drive around. The battery lasts for 2 years and they can’t be turned off, not that a layperson would know what the fuck they are if they were found anyways.

I’m pondering ideas on how we could collectively pool results, which I don’t think would be very difficult, but I’m NOT a web developer. I’ve also set up a Twitter account on this premise (@beaconsoftruth) but I haven’t decided what, if anything, to do with it yet. I don’t have a tripcode or anything so I’d probably just use it for ID confirmation purposes.

Thoughts/opinions/suggestions? Let’s discuss.

Original thread here, lots of questions answered: →

I-is that Nasim?

Guys - download my app.

I didn't read a single word in your post. Post more of this fantastic ass.

Ahh there we go. It took an ass pic to pull you shareblue cunts into my thread. I don't own or operate the app, fuckstick. You're free to find an alternative - and there are several.

Bumpity. Keep posting this OP. Awesome idea. I've been watching to ight, (((they))) keep sliding these threads.

This is a good idea, tried it and it works. Use something normie friendly but redpilling.

Good idea, user. Try posting this again when the shills quiet down a bit and it will get some more traction.

With Jow Forums being down half the day, the shills are out in full fucking force.

Sound good. Especially if you can manage and do the "collectively pool results" part.

>no ass

Attached: dat ass.jpg (459x604, 46K)

bump

Attached: 1500434460920.jpg (3325x2283, 3.9M)

no sniff posters yet?

For this I need someone who's adept at basic web development. Someone who can oversimplify the Google analytics process and present it in a tangible, public form. Unfortunately that's beyond my abilities. I'm a hardware guy. I can learn but it will take me time.

Beacon name: Almost all of Hitler's predictions came true. *link*

>you shareblue
Why does shareblue always acuse people of working for shareblue? Its like they think that shareblue is the only organization that has shareblue like shilling oporations. Shareblue.

Shareblue...

Is the dog whistle working?

Guys, it's okay, he doesn't own or operate the app! He said so right here.
There's no way someone on the internet would ever lie is there?

Enjoy your cellulite, Jamal

Attached: 1504067653576.png (258x330, 100K)

The shills are real, guys.

>fat ass

Attached: muscularass.jpg (600x800, 55K)

When my business started using beacons I had the same thought. Crazy where that tech could go

Attached: 1524573457357.gif (309x380, 2.51M)

You know what's funny... when I made the original thread, there was no mention of shareblue/CTR/(((them))) etc...

AS SOON AS THEY ARE MENTION, THEY APPEAR IN THE THREAD.

But nah, no agenda or anything....

Most people won't click some link they randomly get out of the blue. You will need to think of someway of conveying the redpill in just text and in less than 40 characters. Enough to get them to wonder about it and google it for themselves.

There's all kinds of crazy shit you can do with this tech. Wifi is next, they're already working on it. Purple.ai has a beta out already (they probably won't tell you that tho)

Everyone who disagrees with me is Shareblue.
No one could possibly form an original thought.
Quit trying to sell free air dickhead.

>muscularass

nice man ass

Attached: 1521636469683.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

Understand this Shareblue: Your attempts to derail these threads will fail. I will not stop advertising this technology. And do you know what the great thing is? It's COMPLETELY decentralized. There's fuck all you can do about it. You can't silence it. You can't stop it. And you can't stop me from talking about it. I will post this thread for weeks on end. And you know what's REALLY awesome? It only takes ONE PERSON to redpill thousands. We're coming for your asses. Deal with it.

This>
Sauce

Attached: prego.jpg (355x355, 24K)

It only proves how delusional you are when some random on the internet disagrees with you and you start conjuring up some imaginary bogeyman.
You paranoid schizophrenic motherfucker.

Except that nobody has actually disagreed with him. It is a good idea. And even if it is his app...good for him.

You're still a twat though

I'm not going to end up doing this for the redpills.

However, thanks for introducing me to these beacons with huge range. I always thought stores were using computers and other such things to transmit--and was wondering why they had so much more range on their transmitters than anything I could get. Didn't realize they made products specifically only for this reason.

>Guys - I have a way that we can collectively and passively redpill the masses. It's called "beaconing".

What happening to Operation Redstick? I thought that was a good idea poorly executed. Just execute it better.

Attached: dec9ce6d5808df44b7618b3963740080--danielle-ruah-ncis-la.jpg (736x688, 43K)

Try harder shareblue. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Maybe you should fall back to the Russia narrative, that might work for ya.

Do you wanna know how I know you're a paid shill? You haven't addressed the technology itself - which means either you know it's sound or you are too technically stupid to offer any logical rebuttal. This forces you to resort to ad-hominem.

You will not win, snowflake. Run away now.

>It's COMPLETELY decentralized.
I.e. there is literally nothing standing between the average user and getting fucked in the ass by the criminally inclined.

If there is anything I distrust more than government organizations its random anonymous people on the internet. Shouldn't you be shilling for whatever the next bitcoin is speculated to be? Or are you just trying to diversify your portfolio of skeeze.

Talking about White genocide in SA and spreading information, lots of articles on wikipedia related to the south african issue are being vandalized by anti-white editors, help would be welcome:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_South_Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid

Always check the article history and big changes on the article, revert anti-white edits

Blacklist of anti-white editors:
DumaTorpedo: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/DumaTorpedo

Grayfell: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Grayfell

how are you even supposed to reach the vagina with the dick with that big of ass

have you ever seen normie click bait? it shouldn't be too hard to mimic with redpill themes

The fuck are you on about? I disagreed with him.
Are you trying to tell me that I don't disagree with him? Or that I am nobody?
Granted.

You can do it with computers too. They make USB powered bluetooth transmitters that have 1,000 meter range on the 2.4 ghz band these days.

Who the hell keeps their bluetooth on?

You're relying on true suckers, OP

Attached: 1517644555529.gif (500x375, 495K)

>REEEEEEeeee I DON'T FAVE A FUCKING CLUE HOW TO COMBAT THIS SO I'LL MAKE UP RANDOM INTERNET BOOGEYMEN

Do you want to know why I haven't addressed the technology? Because I don't even fucking understand it.
Given that, why would I install an app on my phone when I trust you less than Mexican food?

Based upon the industry I'm in (which I freely admit exploits this technology, but not for any nefarious purposes) approximately 60% of android users have their bluetooth and GPS on at any given time.

Most people don't actually know how to use their tech. Even young people. How many people do you think are as savy as you? Do they ad block? Do they even care?

Most people don't even mute commercials.

Attached: 1526453773568658.jpg (871x689, 92K)

I want that o sit on my face.

>REEEEEEEEEEE DON'T DO THIS AND FUCK UP MY NARRATIVE! NO!!!!!!!!!

>we

die you shitty new faggot shit

Double doubles confirm. Most people will leave defaults on, or allow apps to turn on location and bluetooth services.

You have't said absolutely anything to disagree with him. You only suggested that he might own the app. Nobody has said anything about disagreeing with him. If you do disagree with him at least say why.

Also, if all it takes to convince you that I'm a shill is a wee bit of criticism then your standards for evidence are so unbelievably low you'd probably believe anything.

Jow Forums is becoming like a McDonalds drive thru. Is the picture not suppose to match the topic? I am surprised we dont have loads of big dick -- white boi threads again today.

What narrative? Why have your posts degenerated into caps lock baby writing?

Make up a boogeyman? I'm not hallucinating this thread am I? How can I be making this boogeyman up when the boogeyman is you, OP?

Bump

Well then that's shocking as fuck and I'm appalled. It makes sense to me that people don't give a fuck about anything but that's just soo dumb kek

Well let me just clear this bullshit up right now. I do NOT own the app. You are free to find any and all alternatives, and they do exist. In my OP I simple listed the first one I came across.

That's the thing tho, this is a whole new world for (((them))). They have nary a clue how to counter what I'm proposing. They can't. And they never can. This is the world they wanted - the world where everyone is monitored and recorded. Welp - it goes both ways. So they'll just attempt to promote some random bullshit in a vague, pathetic attempt to discredit the idea.

I'm not even against the idea in principle. I'm against faggots shilling dodgy apps.
One might say I disagree with faggots shilling dodgy apps.

How do you send these alerts to iphones?

I have to put up witb stupid emergency alerts and unwanted news popups, so people should be allowed to get iredpills

Have you been to a McDonald's lately? Fucking niggers and spics can't even flip a fucking burger.

God help this jew infested rot land.

It's even worse than you imagine. It's not just stupid, it's jelly brained.

Nice cover, faggot. admit it. You don't have the foggiest clue on how to combat information dissemination like this. You can't shill ever fucking phone in the country now can you. Fuck off.

How is it a dodgy app? Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it is a dodgy app.

Bump for potential

According to the service I've been using iphone is going to be this month, if there aren't some others doing it. I'm still pretty new to this as I fucking hate this type of tech, but it will sell.

You need clickbait titles like this.
>You won't believe these crime statistics!
>Stay-at-home mom discovers shocking secret online

TO the best of my knowledge, you can't. Iphones are heavily "locked down". There are industries out there working on this, but besides that the majority of the market is and continues to be Android.

>Grayfell
That fucking kike still up to his tricks?

>You can't shill ever fucking phone in the country now can you.
What a weird argument. "You can't shill every phone in the country, but we can with this totally legit app."

You honestly think that these beacons won't be used against you in some way?
You think that you won't end up on some government database for disseminating "Far Right propaganda."
With a GPS tracker and a fucking beacon in your pocket?
lawl you naïve faggots.

CIA plz go.

BUT you can shill every phone in range. Exponentially so if you buy a $20 beacon.

Try harder, shareblue. Your days are numbered. I will NOT stop these threads.

An excerpt from POTUS' statement tonight:

>>Tonight I ask all Americans to say a prayer for our noble warriors and our allies as they carry out their missions. We pray that god will bring comfort to those suffering in Syria. We pray that god will guide the whole region towards a future of dignity and of peace, and we pray that god will continue to watch over and bless the U.S.A.

I propose we all pray at 7 AM UTC, about 7 mins from this post.

please join me either in my thread or in spirit.

Even boomers are clocking those as clickbait these days.
>5 easy ways to reduce car insurance premiums
Now that'll get clicks, even if all 5 ways are "avoid niggers".

Fuck off you glow in the dark nigger.

Oh I forgot that if you actually say something like that in the UK you can go to jail. I don't want you to get in trouble. You have changed my mind bong! This is a real bad idea

Nice try, shareblue. It is literally impossible for this to happen. The links are randomly generated, no indefatigable info to gather.

Better luck next time faggots.

*identifiable. phone went crazy.

I love the idea but I need a very clear how to guide to piece this together in my drunken state. I picked the wrong fucking time to join the army

Mate, you're not even a real country.

Goddammit. Ive worked with too many black people (because they never work for long and get replaced by other black people) and they don't give a single fuck if its a 60 year old lady and her cheeks are slapping the back of her knees, they go fucking wild over it.

You have terrible taste in asses. Armenians are the true ass master race.

Pic related my ex

Attached: 255A6907-.jpg (462x640, 68K)

I still don't believe you CIA, you're just trying to set up honeypots so your job is a bit easier.

Per the original thread, I'm working on this. I'm NOT a web guy tho so it will take me time. I'm hoping one of our chanbros will step forward and help me out, so I'll keep posting the thread regardless.

stop smoking weed you paranoid fuckwit

So they would know who says the truth about niggers and jews? At least in my country you can talk about that freely. You also get bonus points for beating up the "refugees" and gypsies

>glowmore

Attached: 1471069819239.jpg (419x480, 81K)

I enjoy my hands free calls ok

Pic unrelated, the rare and elusive Chinese booty my other ex had

Attached: IMG_2462.jpg (960x1280, 218K)

>REEEEEEEEEEE guys don't listen to this user he's not fitting the narrative

Face it, Shareblue/CTR/or ((whoever)) you are - you cannot, will not, and shall not beat this tech. And I will not stop promoting it. There isn't fuck all you can do about it.

Guys - download my app.

Male shoulders. It's a trap.

Why is it always a fucking leaf?

Attached: 37e.jpg (800x522, 43K)

Or, download ANY fucking app you want that simulates a beacon. There are plenty.

To anyone reading this thread, these reactions were predicted. See pic related - even from a leaf.

Attached: picrealted.png (1812x160, 23K)

Because... it just is.. ALWAYS a leaf, or a britfag.

>Muh narrative.
I'm not the one shilling an app. I'm just pointing out how it could be used against you.

Canadian proxies are extremely numerous due to most decent media being region locked to the states

Send me your CV and I'll see if I can get you a job cleaning toilets.

>REEEEEE you're shilling an app, not the tech behind it and how it totally fucks up my narrative

Fuck off shareblue. Go talk to your overlords on how to combat this tech, come back with better arguments.

HAHAHAHAhahahahaahaha.... No, people shitpost in your stupid threads because they are stupid. I wish I got paid for this... Till then I'm only doing it for the love of the game.

Anglo-pshere is best sphere. There isn't a group on earth that compete with our bantz.

Anyone with a car built this decade?