Do (((they))) really have something to do with this?

do (((they))) really have something to do with this?

Attached: 30657095_1644441505675817_6635671579797749760_n.jpg (720x960, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

army.mil/article/73367/social_media_misuse_punishable_under_ucmj
ogc.osd.mil/defense_ethics/resource_library/deskbook/political_activities.pdf
thebalance.com/military-folks-and-politics-3332818
youtube.com/watch?v=AFnbLPQOdrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why all these "cowards" hiding their face?

they are protecting themselves you dumb fuck, don't you know the Jew will hunt them down if they see their faces.

Attached: 151054897461.jpg (320x367, 32K)

US is supporting Al-Qaeda in Syria because it weakens the Iran/Syria/Lebanon Shite coalition

they probably don't want to go the ft levinworth

>thirdworlder being dumb as usual

no this is just a coincidence

Attached: 1523241128257.jpg (491x420, 57K)

is that another tranny soldier or is he just a faggot thats too busy sucking dick to pick up his gun and shoot?

all the wars the us army has fought for the last hundred years and more have been for the jews. if he doesnt like that maybe he should find another job

Assuming the CIB is real, I doubt he has a problem picking up his gun and shooting.

wow is that a space shuttle door gunner?

yeah dude. they are everywhere. If there is something going on there's some joos involved. It has always been that way. Get over it and try to have a good time.

It's not even a secret in this case.

Attached: 1523692868462_kindlephoto-58258903.jpg (665x943, 40K)

That epilet triggers me everytime, you think he would have checked the pic first

He would not, but he would be talked to.

>Talked to
Try being busted down in rank with an article 15 and put on extra duty with no pay in the best case scenario

And fucking court martialled and potentially kicked out in worst case scenario.

If they will kick you out for pissing on the dead bodies of fucking terrorists because some idiot recorded it and it got out, what the fuck do you think they'll do if you violate UCMJ with this kind of stunt that they explicitly tell you NOT to do?

based Chad

Attached: 1523470217292.jpg (704x935, 123K)

are you really this naive?

It doesnt violate the UCMJ tho.
Pissing on corpses is desecration. If I was his CO I would be more pissed ABOUT THAT EPILET! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

The army couldnt do anything to him, not even a counsling statement.

No, im just really that much of a veteran that knows what the fuck he is talking about.
>frog flag
>knows anything about the UCMJ

Checked and saved.

US military are the biggest faggot cowards on Earth. Just admit you don't give a damn about much Constitution or much USA, you're in it for the shitty paycheck and will kill your own family if someone with more stripes on your arm orders you to. You will never take a stand based on ethics, law, morality, or anything else whatsoever and may as well be arobot.

Thought the whole idea to join the u.s army was to die for greed and israel

Attached: ben_with_cowboy_hat.jpg (398x398, 59K)

What does the US gain by spending billions of dollars on wars against goat fuckers?

Attached: 1446412492066-3.png (96x96, 4K)

>It doesn't violate the UCMJ
Found the barracks lawyer that gets lower enlisted screwed over.

army.mil/article/73367/social_media_misuse_punishable_under_ucmj

ogc.osd.mil/defense_ethics/resource_library/deskbook/political_activities.pdf

thebalance.com/military-folks-and-politics-3332818

Enjoy getting gigged on article 88 in particular, dumbass. He would have been fine if he didn't wear his dress blues like a retard, or invoke the Army itself. And from the looks of it, dude is probably an NCO from that stack on his chest. Even if he doesn't get a court martial, he's absolutely getting that article 15.

Attached: come on.jpg (640x960, 57K)

Okay.

Attached: gay and retarded.gif (260x195, 983K)

Yes misuse is a violation.
Explain to me how he misused it.
What in his picture is a violation? That is the issue.
He is making a statement based on a personal opinion. He is grousing, nothing more. And if you knew ANYTHING grousing is a time honored RIGHT of every SM, and at most only gets a talking to.

do any milfags know what kind of gyms he completed to get all those badges?

Because he is making a political statement in uniform.

That's a big no no

Yeah, its not partisan or for or against a specific political party. He is fine, doesnt violate the 88.
It would be no different than him saying he didnt sign up to die for oil. A talking to, thats it.

yeah, that's exactly what you are for you stupid idiot. You just don't see it. You probably vote republican too dont you? 90% of christians support israel because they want the end times prophecy to become true. You are a soldier for absolute lunatics. Fuck you.

Attached: batman4.jpg (845x478, 51K)

>Posting on social media
>In fucking uniform
>Criticizing the Army and government

I tell ya what. You go ahead and do what he did in your dress blues. Make sure not to cover your face, and have your nameplate visible while you're at it. Anyone with a lick of common sense knows that the UCMJ, and DOD 'law' in general, is based heavily off of 'interpretation' and biases from those dictating against you.

If your regiment's SGM or Colonel looks at this and says "wtf, this retard is undermining the Army with partisan speech again our ongoing efforts in the middle east", they can absolutely cite article 88 and they WILL win against you.

How retarded do you have to be to protest again your own organization on social media while IN uniform?

He cant shill for political movements in uniform, rallies, politicians etc. Do you know how many SMs had similar pictures but replace the kike with oil during GW1?
Thousands, none got UCMJd or court marshalled. At most they got the
>its bad for morale dont do.
Talk. THEN if they did it they would get in trouble for disobeying an order, because an SM can be ordered to not do something, but not punished for the something itself. At least in this case.

literally posting a boot soyboy right out of basic hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

NOW WE /PAUL/

He isnt critizing the army or the govt tho, he is making a statement of fact.
I didnt sign up for...whatever is said so many fucking...you know what, fuck you. You arent even military, ex or otherwise. You clearly dont know shit.

I hate these cock smokers.
>wanna join the army?
> I get free room and board, free food, free utilities, free healthcare, and free college right
>yes
>sign me up!
> we need you to go fight in Syria
> whoa! I didn’t sign up the fight some other guys wars
The worst of welfare queens

Attached: 0841C779-71F7-49F1-AC2D-10BBC2AE3DA2.jpg (600x600, 41K)

He DID sign up for it. You can't pick and choose what foreign policy you're going to enforce. If he got caught, which many of these idiots did, he's fucked, and your dumb ass would be too, regardless of whatever contrived opinions you have about morality. The Army doesn't give a fuck what you think.

>boot
>With a CIB

Ffs i really wish you people who didnt know shit would just stfu

Checked.

I'm so sorry user, short answer is yes.

Long answer is most of your superiors care solely about the flow of money into their bank accounts.

It's not about the constitutions, peace, freedom, goodness, fairness, humanity etc. It's for shekels and oil.

I'm sorry. Best you can do is destroy it from the inside. It's coup time.

I know "he signed up for it" thats not the point he is GROUSING jfc you know nothing about this. Besides, I bet it even extra doesnt matter, because the dude is probably just larping anyway. Hes probably never even seen the inside of a recruters office
>that epilett
>RERREEEE

Attached: 1472755648644.png (299x288, 33K)

Someone goes to the homeless shelter buys old military uniform post photo with pol meme

Attached: 1521747859444.png (1063x1063, 245K)

>Grousing
If this is your idea of grousing, I feel like you're unit's 'that guy'.

Attached: tfw you've redpilled an entire generation.png (540x1077, 416K)

So he's saying he didn't join the army to die for the American people?

You have absolutly no clue what the fuck you are talking about you pos civilian. Stop pretending like you do, because you watched full metal jacket and like to larp with your fat friends about how badass you are and just as soon as you get the psyche to clear you, you will join...

checked. Military revolution wen?

Actually, you did, cupcake.

Relevant to this thread how?
Not bitching, just wondering your thought process.

Also
>you are units...

They're literally just stupid cannon meat.

the youth throwing off the shackles of the jew is always relevant

Says the guy that thinks that grousing in the army involves getting dressed in your Class A's and hopping on social media to make political statements.

You're definitely that guy that everyone takes distance from and sticks on staff duty as much as they can get away with without IG getting called.

Checked and based.

This is what needs to happen.
So yeah, when? How can a civilian help?

You joined the army for a paycheck you fucking retard, now do as you're told.

But, but, Goy, we love you?

Attached: potus-36-nixon-henry-kissinger-military-men-are-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-for-foreign- (576x511, 18K)

Jfc kid get a life and stop being such an insuferable know it all (nothing) little faggot

Why join the army to die when you can join the army to kill?

t. vetflake

Do you post political opinions on facebook that nobody gives a shit about and end them with "and I know what I'm talking about because I went to Kandahar and told people why they weren't allowed in the DFAC for 9 months"? Do you wear Oakleys and a Grunt Style shirt?

Fucking retard they are the ones brave enough to risk everything for the greater good. Problem is that the system they thought was good (because all our parents were systemically lied to) brainwashed them into being more like what you describe. Just like the fucking rest of us with the kike media. Get it? This is so much deeper than you realize. So deep that it should make you shiver and rage.

I dont have a facebook faggot im not a cuck

But you do all the other stuff, yes?

is this in the news? meme getting popular? links

I think he is some pog bitch who couldn't do anything past being a security guard after the military

>Says the barracks lawyer
Okay

Attached: You.png (1916x1080, 1.67M)

No, I dont. But it is insufferable little limp wristed 4f reject faggots like you that like to pretend they know shit when they dont know shit that makes me wish the army had a special unit just for you guys so you could really see what its like. Plus find out where the mines are.
At least then you would be useful.

How many article 15s have you had?
Thats what I thought, your opinion is worthless.

dude is an officer you dumbass

hey, he is supporting this patriot's right to grousing while in his dress uniform

I don't know what 4f is and I assume that you do because you were rejected due to it. Unrelated, is this you?

Attached: grousing.jpg (665x340, 56K)

No, the pic is quite old. Been around for a year or two.

I bet you got some field grades because you couldn't help not getting your tits pierced and lied about it

Of course you dont know what 4f means, you dont know what any of this means.

Funny story, I actually did get a nipple pierced while I was in the 82nd drunk off my ass. All I got was smoked because the shit hurt then laughed at for being a dumbass. I promptly removed it.

Haha fucking what? None, I wasn't a shitbag when I was in and could follow the extremely fucking simple sets of rules and expectations laid out for everyone. Seriously, the Army expects everyone to have the brainpower of 14 year old children and keeps things as simple and easy to adhere to as possible as a result.

If you actually manage to fuck up at all, you are literally an unredeemable retard.

>dude is an officer you dumbass
No, he isnt he very likely isnt even in the army....omg mods kill this thread before all these no nothings make me have flashbacks for real.

they probably fear (((those))) in charge. Isn't it fucking obvious?

You fucking stolen valor lying pos you were never in you faggot and you know it.

was that before or after you got syphillis on Bragg Blvd?

No stds but I did get a blowie from your mom on all american.

Nooooooo, please don't!.....

But if you do have a flashback, can it be at Goldman Sachs please?

>Nipple piercings
Oh lord you're one of those faggots. He really IS his unit's 'that guy'.

Do you have one of those Dodge chargers for 30% APR? Have you been on suicide watch? Have you ever gotten counseling statements for not showering for 3 weeks in garrison?

Attached: Chortling Sarge.jpg (385x278, 12K)

you didn't get stds but you were with my mom? How can you say that right after accusing others of stolen valor, this is the most blatant lie I've ever seen

you're a rigger, aren't you

People that don't have article 15's are stolen valor? Wat?

They are when they lie about serving, like you.

he's trying to pretend he's Old Army so he can feel more badass than everyone else, when even if that was true he would have been in during peacetime so he's still a pog with no CIB

Really? Thats some 3rd grade tier deflection right there. I hope you really dont think Im gonna take that shit seriously.

I'm pretty sure he's just baiting and has never served.

So you're a rigger who got a 4F rejection or had to fight one, got nipple piercings and an STD on All American, decided to get out as soon as you saw 9/11

what am I missing?

I do feel bad ass. Bad ass comfy with the rain pattering and my children sleeping. And bad ass knowing that in the 6 years I was in 2008-2014 I did more, experienced more, and have more knowledge and experience to show for it than you will your entire waste of a life. You better pray this country gets invaded, because its the only way you are going to know what its actually like, but I imagine it wont be for very long for you. And probably very embarassing.

ITT

Militaryfags fight each other once they realize they have all just been the bestest of goys for the kikes and muslim oil cunts, this entire time.

Seriously though guys, if you actually gave a shit about the constitution (the reason generations of people have been systematically killed like cattle), then get together and do something about it.

Your balls.

he has a pretty good idea where the hookers are on Bragg and knows enough to say he was in 82nd, he's probably in currently as a PFC or something and fucking around but I'm having fun

>uses quotation marks to negate his own word vomit

>do (((they))) really have something to do with this?
What do you think goy?

youtube.com/watch?v=AFnbLPQOdrc

Attached: 1436825949059.jpg (255x187, 13K)

so were you stupid enough to enlist on a 6 year contract, or did you just reenlist for 2 years and decide to get out because you were tired of your wife cheating every time you went to the field (once a year)?

Jesus Christ
did some NEET CGIed that video or did it really happen?

You are seriously a dumbass if you cant recognize the cap