Old man harassed by feminazi

>be old man from the greatest generation
>go to the dinner you and your wife met after the war and went to for 60 years
>bring a picture of her to remember the good times
>get your picture taken by some bitch who wants to post about how weird you are on social media
What the fuck is wrong with modern society?
Can't this guy just eat in peace?

Attached: IMG_4911.jpg (1016x1022, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Maaadina/status/525018075167338497
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck would think this is weird? I think most people would find it super sweet and sad.

Sauce?

She has drawn on eyebrows, she's automatically a worthless whore.

what a stupid bitch, she will be old too one day

That's a fast food restaurant not a diner, the guy is a chump.

Has to be texas

Wait, what? Did that really happen?

Someone with no empathy, as already noticed

the feminazi bitch will do the same in a few decades but instead of picture of her husband she'll bring a picture of her cats

When she dies nobody will care because she isn't worth remembering.

Its a in n out burger and california probably doesnt let old people even drive i feel sorry for old texan bugger

What he gets for living in commiefornia.

twitter.com/Maaadina/status/525018075167338497

What a horrible cunt.

Source? Because im sure I've seen this photo before.

This is bullahit OP. I see girls taking pics of old people eating by themselves for the fact that its sweet and sad. It's basically a normie social media post for likes.

That woman isn't even white.
She is some Arab whore and has no say whatsoever in anything.
Disregard.

Also, I remember this from years ago, anyone have the link to the OG tweet?

kek

Attached: grandparents.png (500x512, 101K)

She's probably Armenian.

OP is fake news. I saw this posted years ago and the chick thought it was sweet. She wasn't making fun of the dude or anything.

Shill thread.

Attached: 1522844364836.jpg (634x561, 106K)

Texas has muslims too you would think wut but its texas

yes, this is old news.

The bitch got rolled hard for it.

>greatest generation

Citations needed. Or you could stop being a pathetic fag who keeps looking back fondly at his grand daddy's generation because he cant fit into today's society.

This fag got it
So many newfags

A Mexican, they just make fun of everything they don't think is normal or don't understand and they are low IQ, it's really annoying.

Obviously not. OP is being a fag as is custom.

Calm down, Chang.

Anyone have salt from when this first came out (years ago)? Shit was funny af she got roasted

Does anybody actually check things on this board? As far as I can tell from the only link provided:
people are gushing over this

slide thread this picture is years old and it was never used to make fun of the guy

sage

Still people shpuldnt fucking take pictures of people they dont know in public. Its not the eiffel tower

Reminder that men and women once married with the goal of being eternal soulmates

This. Hit me pretty hard in the feels.

Attached: 1372007357385.png (400x394, 42K)

Very true and most of Jow Forums thinks love is bluepilled, oldest trick in their book. Sad!

Women are fucking spoiled af fuck them. Cant even make a god damn sandwich but instead wastes a mans income to buy a wardrobe full of fucking nice clothes just to go to an in n out burger when her husband is working and paying the bills while shes taking pictures of people minding their own business to put on her social media? Fuck women they have devolved into the lowest of low

Men and women once married believing society would disown them if they ever got tired of each other, so some of them tortured themselves psychologically for a lifetime. Sounds like fun.

This is just a women thing. "What is this old useless fuck who has nothing to offer me doing existing".

its a shame that nowadays some worthless spic roastie can go to a restaurants and make fun about an old white veteran (even though he fought for the wrong side), 100 years ago this whore would not even dare to look at him
Eagles die and rats flourish
Its like a living nightmare

what? read what she actually wrote man. she's supportive of the man

>Men and women once married believing society would disown them if they ever got tired of each other
>implying that people with a high degree of religiosity would be so bitter and cynical

Kek, you do know that female happiness has been declining since the 70s, yes? It was probably a fun time indeed if you were wealthy enough, you are just too dumb to realize it

we are surrounded by bugs man, not romance, no nobel feelings, that pic is basically old world VS postmodern whore

Attached: feel49818.png (650x517, 378K)

>let me shame this man but call it supportive for useless likes and virtue signaling about me being a good person by saying i love him
Instead of walking up to the man, saying you support him and want a picture with him if he agrees

This is the problem with society, the niggers have taken over everyone is literally niggers now

Attached: 1501594092489.jpg (653x564, 42K)

>twitter.com/Maaadina/status/525018075167338497

Jow Forums will forever have the best trolls.

the twitter account in question was complimenting this man.

everyone who unquestioningly fell for the womyn hate meme, you should be ashamed

Attached: roaming.png (500x500, 291K)

What? this pic is old as fuck and has nothing whatsoever to do with politics. Fuck you OP. But more importantly, fuck everyone who bumped this thread.

you need to get a grip dude, it's fine. maybe invasive but she wanted to share the sweet humanity

it's encouraging and positive for other people

no source troll, actual source shows opposite

you people really are fuckin retarded.

It discourages people from being themselves when they feel theyre being scrutinized by the whole god damn world when some cunt snaps a pic of them

>womyn hate meme
>meme
t. virgin

>the greatest generation

Attached: 1492795983085.jpg (225x225, 12K)

History's Last Man.

Fuck off retard the rostie was supporting the sweet old man.

She will never have someone that loves her like that man loved that woman.

You are the biggest faggot that OP ever was. You made me rage for nothing. Please kys

Attached: image.jpg (211x239, 7K)

She wasn't "supporting him". She took a picture of something and said "awww cute" just so her attention whoring ass can get thousands of retweets.

Fucking this.

I cam barely afford to wipe my own ass working two jobs how the fuck am i going to take care of 6 other little assholes

>It discourages people from being themselves
>being themselves

Attached: 1432964030850.png (655x865, 90K)

But what if he's using the photo to remember how well he carved that bitch to death?

>60 years ago
Weren't fast food places exactly that back then

>tweet from 2014
>lady was supportive, didn't say he was weird
OP is a faggot
Most of the rest of you are faggots too

But she wasn't attackng him, which is what OP said.

By claiming to be Hispanic and requesting your benefits.

>Be an 80 year old serial killer
>go on a murder and drug spree in 1972
>flay a family alive in their living room
>see a photo of Mom and Dad on the wall
>claim it as a trophy
>now years later you sit and stare at the happy young family you bled out while you eat a cheese burger and fries
>Roastie on her phone takes your picture
>If she only knew

Marriage being a business arrangement is a meme that originated out of corporate feminism. The reality is that marriage is intended to bring man and woman together in flesh and spirit and to unite them as family. That is the purpose of the ceremony. Do you believe it's psychological torture to remain your parents' child or your siblings' brother for your lifetime?

Marriage is a personal and societal good even if you reduce all human relationships and actions to economics and 'rational self interest'.
Marriage can only be seen as negative if you believe the only correct goal in life is to impregnate/mate with as many women as possible. In which case you are equivalent to a cancer cell.

That's a risk when you go out in public, the same thing happened with street photographers 60 years ago

Uh I'm new here, but I'm going to go ahead and blame THUH JOOOOS!

Without having to consider the veracity of the real event itself, the reality of the matter that people believe such social ineptness exists and are willing to believe this incompassionate assholery happened is proof in itself of how low American society has fallen. To think that things were far better just 20 years ago is near unimaginable

Correct and un-western

Fuck man this pic is touching, lets hope its the kind of thing some of us will be able to do at that age. I'm worried its a lot less likely. How many people stay married that long nowadays?

>
Yea wtf, you probably shouldn't take a pic without asking, but otherwise her post was fine

Millenials and especially gen z have very little respect for the elderly and its fucking sickening. They think 16 to 24 year olds should run the world and everyone over 30 is creepy and gross.

I can wait for these faggots to get old and receive a dose of their own medicine.

Armenian's dont have feminists

I just read it, she's not bashing him. OP is the cunt. She says she thinks it's sweet.

she only has 56% morals

Attached: 56.jpg (248x203, 10K)

she simply used the guy to get attention.

KILL
ALL
FEMINISTS.
BURN
THEM ALIVE
WHEREVER
U FIND THEM !

this is not hyperbody. I mean that.KILL them.ERRADICATE them from the fuman genepool.
Punish them as cruely as possible, and make everybody to see it; punish one, edu ate thousand.

KILL
ALL
TOXIC
FEMALES

they never will, they just aren't self-aware enough. As old people they'll be just as ignorant and disrepectful since they haven't developed past childhood. The only thing that could shake some responsibility into them is a horrific war which takes everything from them. Then they might not take everything for granted and realise how small and insignificant they are when they get drafted into a meat grinder. Only unlike the World war generations they don't have faith, family or nationality to lean on.

was hoping for Aussie flag not as funny anymore

Can't wait until he joins his whore in the fiery pits.

>twitter.com/Maaadina/status/525018075167338497
Agreed, though she's stayed within the boundaries of acceptable, bringing attention to it is an invasion of privacy. I'd still call her a bitch for not minding her own fucking business just to be on the safe side.

Oy Vey, Heinz is becoming a nazi again. SCHLOMO, BENJI, DONNIE, SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN