If there is a WWIII and all of the young men are forced into the army, what about those overweight council house types...

If there is a WWIII and all of the young men are forced into the army, what about those overweight council house types, or the alcoholics who piss and shit themselves in the street. Will they be forced to fight or will they get away with it?
Also what about the people on disability?

Attached: 1521145216716.jpg (306x510, 23K)

First to the frontlines.

Maybe they could be used to dodge bullets. Imagine the fuss women would make if they had to fight.

Attached: 7971795698_f59a1bd6e8_b.jpg (458x344, 46K)

bump

They will be tied to the front of vehicles like pic related

Attached: jcw11fxjutjaqo5htjk3.jpg (800x450, 58K)

Logistics company I guess?

I hate people who take welfare so fucking much...They go and look for jobs but then they say "just reject me, I have to pretend to be looking for a job to get my benefits".

Fuuuuuuuuck.

How could they even enjoy being unemployed on £52 a week if under 25? (£72 over 25)
You can barely live on that.

Fatties to be used as meat shields. Alcoholics to be catapulted into enemy territory to spead their degeneracy to the local populace

They'll be rejected as unfit to serve until the Russians are about to land in Dover then they'll be given an assault rifle a clip of ammo and be sent south to die.

Its not meant to be lived off, its meant to pay for food and other necessities while youre looking for a job that will provide enough money to live off. But people dont want to work so theyll try their hardest to live off it even if it means living in relative poverty

In any reasonable country, the ones who screwed their life up the most BY CHOICE, should be the first ones to die as cannon fodder. There is absolutely no benefit in losing our best and brightest and letting the filth of society live on. If anything, it's a blessing if we could put our worst men (and women too) out of their misery. Being martyred will be their absolute best option in life, and the only way they could die with dignity.

War is the worst thing for the evolution of mankind.

All the young, fit and healthy get send to war to die, while degenerates stay back to reproduce and spread their degenerate genes.

I guess extensive PT, and control of their diet for the fatties, and forced detox for the drunks.
The fatties will lose the weight if forced to, and the shock associated with pt, and diet change will literally make them lose body fat faster.
>Will they be forced to fight or will they get away with it?
They will be forced to fight, and it would probably end up as the best things that happened to/for them.

The fatties here are so loud mouthed and rude, live off benefits and would probably barricade themselves in their rooms and refuse to fight. They'd probably threaten to kill themselves (even though they wouldn't) to get out of serving in the forces.

Another question, would everybody be forced to fight like in WWII? You know how politically correct we are these days. Would men, women and trannies be forced to fight?

I'd fight a tranny

You're a tranny.

Attached: 1523205015805.jpg (782x652, 142K)

> to spead their degeneracy to the local populace

might as well catapult anons over there

Attached: giphy.gif (454x254, 1005K)

We make the mistake of giving welfare bludgers more for free than what a lo of people in the third world are willing to work their asses off for.

We're just so successful that it looks like poverty and famine to us so we give them enough money that they're willing to avoid work to live off.

Some people would rather eat rice than work if they can still afford shelter and netflix.

Attached: 1515391106496.jpg (1280x1011, 262K)

I agree, but a liberal would say war is great because all the murderous jocks full of toxic masculinity blow each other up while civilized trannies and enlightened atheists can stay back and build a society where everyone is beautiful, perfect, equal and special.

The left has a much more callous approach to the death of their fellow man.