Tfw Murica get BTFO by 70's defenses

>Syrian Air Defense Intercepted 71 "smart" Cruise Missiles

sputniknews.com/world/201804141063542460-russia-air-defenses-syria-us-missile-strike/

I wonder how many Russian missiles the US will be able to stop... guess we will find out soon enough.

Attached: Intercepted.png (784x562, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RedNationRising/status/984970849366233088
sputniknews.com/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-target/syrian-air-defenses-shot-down-13-missiles-state-tv-idUSKBN1HL042
youtube.com/watch?v=YNzmkeAiA5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They said the same shit last time.

They lied.

Attached: airstrike2017.png (2000x1144, 2.68M)

>believing Russian propaganda

I believe they said they stopped 36 of 59, so your image refutes nothing.

Believe KIKE (((MEDIA)))

Yes! The Dotard has dismantled US superpower status!

Rather believe the (((CNN)))...

>Underestimating your enemy
First Rule of Tsun Tzu and people break it all the time.

Many of the targets were hit twice. Its very common shoot twice for redundancy.

Russia lies more than CNN (CNN is manipulative, Russia just lies), and if you think Russia isn't Jew influenced, you're a moron.

Oh look, mutts made a hole in the ground

>"smart" missiles kek

Attached: cruise missile fail.png (583x441, 286K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What a pathetic excuse.

>believing Syria

They lie as much as Russia.

>Reality is an excuse

>missiles have very likely chance of being intercepted
>don't take chances, fire twice at same target
>"ROFL WHAT A RETARDED MILITARY LIKE JESUS FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DROP TWO BOMBS ON THE SAME TARGET xDeee MY SUPREME TACTICAL AWARENESS FROM PLAYING HEARTS OF IRON ASSURES ME IF MY INTELLECT"

>you think Russia isn't Jew influenced
>Russia is defending Syria israels enemy
>Mutts are starting another WAR for (((them)))

I think its clear WHO is on the side of the jew

>Russia lies more than CNN
Prove it.
>"russia hack muh election"
Fuck off idiot

sputnik news always a reliable source on events involving russian interests

Attached: 1200.jpg (575x693, 113K)

Today's videos showed like 8 explosions max, so yeah, it is plausible.
But i would wait until the dust is settled before estimating the level of retardation US army operates on.

Uhm, there are 37 hits marked with circles, and the stuff under the airstrip isn't even accounted for.

I count 17 hits alone in this 1 video from Damascus.

Someone is full of shit.

twitter.com/RedNationRising/status/984970849366233088

>obviously retarded statement
>meme flag
The absolute state of pol anymore.

Consider that we were not trying to kill Syrians but send a message.

it's you shills who always lie

Attached: 1523683219419.png (1256x4632, 2.73M)

Tomahawks are pretty ancient, I'm not even sure if they have any counter measures.

They think this is a good idea to boast but honestly this makes me want more bombs and just solidifies my opinion on it happening because it means cunts like this will get hit.

the stuff the syrians are using is pretty ancient too

What are you trying to say? Refute my image or die.

They lied before and have every reason to lie this time.

When did Syria get the Buk-M3? I'm really out of touch with current weapons proliferation.

I enlarged the image, tmany of them look undamaged...

>Believing US
>They lie as much as UK (and France)

>TACTICAL AWARENESS FROM PLAYING HEARTS OF IRON
unironically you can learn a lot about war from that game. such as the importance of quantity in startegic bombing

your image doesn't even show damage you absolute retard
It just points to different airfield features

I saw the one you think you posted, but you don't realize it's not the one you mongrel

>believing anything at all

Smart as an educated mutt

17 in 1 2 minute video

Why? If a foreign power was bombing your country after having tried to fund terrorists trying to otherthrow your government and install a theocracy wouldn’t you boast when they completely fuck up? Should the Spartans have just sat quietly when the Persian fleet was sunk by a storm?

>where Syria get Buk?
Soviet Union.
Yes. They've been allies that long.
Yes. They used grandpa's air defense to shoot US tomahawks.
Good to see everyone's trillions in military spending over the past 40 years has been worth it.

listen you absolute nigger All those points are clearly cratered. Its not my fucking fault you cant see it on you shitty fucking monitor.

>sputniknews.com/
faggot please

This^

The claim is 71 out of 103, so 32 hit something

Attached: rofl.jpg (602x363, 38K)

It's confirmed by our military

>They lie as much as Russia

Still dont superseed the (((US))) Govt.

And absolutely noone topples Israel.

They were outdated surplus gibsmedats from America to Israel, just like all the other junk.

>And absolutely noone topples Israel.
^^^This.

This attack was pure comedy.

The media pushing for " muh evil serya" because the country is close to Putin whom is accused of being reaponsible for Trump being elected.

Trump forced to take action ( otherwise he would be impeached) , but not before telling the whole world that he is going to , and leaving 3 days to organize the defence.

It is not 3d chess, come on pol

Attached: 1521634998730.jpg (923x599, 513K)

Truth trip?

>managed to hit nothing
He's digging your graves first.

>believing what 70yo sovok general said

>by our military
Yeah sure, and our military never lied.

The Buk-M3 is brand new. Russia barely has it fielded. The original Buk is a bit older, but I wouldn't call it grandpa's air defense. Grandpa's would be shit like the Kvadrat and S-125s. Good luck hitting anything other than an airliner with the S-200.

Hahaha

Dumb cunts can't even beat a bunch of jihadi sandniggers out in the desert armed with a pair of sandals and ak47.

nice red pill meme.

Treacherous KIKES just cant help but lie
EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Tomahawk is grandpas cryuse missile though so it’s a pretty even match.

Assuming the Russians aren’t just lying or exaggerating which they’ve done in the past.

>Braindead liberal
what a surprise

I never seen mental projecting on a map before
Even the placement of yellow circles on this shitty photo is concealing half points on this image

You don't know how damage assessment from an air picture looks like and how bad quality it is. It's below standard for civilian satellite photography. Look at google maps and tell your mother she gave birth to a cretin

no he is not. He is just an impotent old fart who suck kike dick in his spare time.

>believing USA
they lie as much as Israel

>Tomahawks are pretty ancient
So is the AA that Syria is using

Pantsir also

>Russia deems it possible to get back to issue of S-300 supplies to Syria

MOSCOW, April14. /TASS/. Russia can get back to discussing the issue of supplying S-300 missile systems to Syria in the wake of the US strikes on that country, Head of the Russian General Staff’s Main Operations Directorate Sergei Rudskoi told reporters at a press briefing in the Russian Defense Ministry on Saturday.
"A few years ago, taking into account a pressing request from some of our Western partners, we abandoned the supplies of the S-300 missile systems to Syria.
Considering the latest developments, we deem it possible to get back to discussing this issue, not only in relation to Syria, but to other countries as well," he said.

Your proxy isn't fooling anyone shareblue.

what, nigger, you realise they will say whatever they want?
It happens all the fucking time
Kursk never would have been known about if not for western journalists

The last one could just be worng image use bywhoever uploaded it to twitter

They have a pretty clean track record And who would you believe then? Anglo funded White Helmets? CNN?

Is the narrative already changing? I thought they were dumb tomahawk missiles, and only two hit?

The US has not released it BDA yet.

Then after that we need to wait for 3rd party confirmation both partys have every reason to lie right now.

Math is hard if you're a shitskin mutt nigger

Was never meant to hit anything important that was the deal.

This was a 250 million dollar distraction from Cohen investigation.

That's because Israel makes up our lies for us. And then puts it out on (((our media))).

>There are no Russians in Ukraine
>using a fucking video game as proof the Us helped ISIS
>clean

Choose the first 2

>western
>journalists
What do you mean by this?

Doesn't CENTCOM usually report on shit like this? Where the fuck are all the images of damage like last time? It's 2018 FFS.

>quoting sun tzu

>Is the narrative already changing..
Early reports were nobodies with twatter.
This is now the official statement from Russian military.

>They have a pretty clean track record
KRIVIZNA ZEMLI

yOu cALl sYrIA weAK?

Attached: 4532453.png (947x631, 710K)

Pantsir and Osas are very formidable. I do tend to forget about them in these discussions, though. That's odd since they're huge threats.

BDA is at 9am

That's an old pic from military today .lol they copyied a pic of a buk m3 from the military today site and put some bull shot on it

Same as Russian journalists.

>71
More like 13.
>Muh S400
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-target/syrian-air-defenses-shot-down-13-missiles-state-tv-idUSKBN1HL042

Attached: f-16-fighting-falcon-burning-iraqi-oil-wells.jpg (2000x1274, 480K)

have a fresh video from syrian SAM shooting down US tomahawk

youtube.com/watch?v=YNzmkeAiA5E

how does that make you feel?

kys neger. Haaber du haenger dig selv gadekryds.

>russian mod
Lmao

Attached: 1523685527451.jpg (277x508, 124K)

I don't know what that means, but where can I find it?

The Russian Anti-air system wasn't used, it was all Syrian hardware

That's just before sunrise

The strike were over nearly an hour before that.

oh i'm laffing

Not even close.

BDA - Battle Damage Assessment

There is going to be a pentagon briefing at 9am est you will get the public part of that.

the syrians also claim they shot down a couple of drones that were sent in for BDA surveillance, i wonder if that was one of them?

can we get a "Shock and awe 2" ? would be great

posted by
>french

lol shut up frogfag

It's customary to dispose of older units in order to free up supply. Trump is obviously a master at Starcraft.

Honestly, I'd bet most of the missiles just failed. Such is life with "lowest bidder" weapons production.

>>Muh S400
Syria does not have S400.
Russia has installed S400 for its military installations in Syria, but has not supplied S400 to Syria.
In 2016 ISIS ( the original reason for Russia being invited to assist the Syrian government ) did not have an airforce... So at that time, no need to upgrade air defence.
But now that the US is the jihadi air support of choice, the Russians are rethinking that...

Maybe

But we use satellites for that shit.

Your people are shills too. Just accept it.

Your right, western journalists shill for money. Russian journalist shill so they don’t get shot.