British Muslim AMA

Hi guys, I'm a british muslim. My name is Mohamed Abdul. I am a firm believer in the Sharia. You can ask me anything about Islam. I'm here to preach Islam to you all.

Attached: islam.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

How many great-grandparents do you have?

Attached: izzy azulu.jpg (282x178, 7K)

sallam akalekum. I don't think you're actually a muslim. I think you're actually a shitposter. But tell me. Why did you decide to come here of all places to preach?

if I post pork in this thread will it still be halal?

Do you believe Mary is part of the Trinity and the sister of Aaron like Muhammed did?

Why do you follow a false prophet?
Why was allah chosen out of the 360 different idols in the kaaba (including allahs 3 daughter goddesses)?

If this is true you're not british. British was designed to mean english, welsh, scottish and irish.

how many white girls have you fucked so far?

I'm a handsome brother. Allah has blessed me with many shags of Russian girls on my travels in Russia and China

My job is trading fabric for my uncle. I have fucked many Chinese, some Japanese, many many Russian girls. Sometimes I pay. Sometimes for free. Russian girls Ukranian girls are the best fucks

"my name is Mohamed"
we already knew, friend.

Attached: tmp_15206581604821780698687.jpg (477x469, 24K)

How many suicide missions have you been on so far???
Isnt there a law against prostitution in Islam

Why are your people flooding white countries instead of solving their own?

>Or is that only for boys. Ooh hang on Islam is famous for fucking young boys

>I'm Mohamed Abdul
>I'm British

No you arnt you fucking dune coon

Attached: 1510698836174.jpg (235x214, 10K)

Attached: 507DB4CC-C0E3-48B3-B90F-70BE9A4A0736.jpg (694x720, 110K)

You realise that Islam is just a political ideology that utilises the veil of religion to force loyalty?

Also, don’t forget to pick up your wife from preschool.

kys

Attached: 1B013A72-2129-4F0B-988B-3B248EB8C3E5.png (1280x961, 1.67M)

Troll thread, please stop posting everyone. Sharia Blue is shilling hard right now.

Enforced on your community first

How does it feel to never be able to accomplish anything in life besides being a parasite? KYS

Attached: 96E09418-A23A-423C-A59F-A7CF916B7472.jpg (720x695, 67K)

As an ex-Muslim here are **some** reasons why I don't believe in Islam anymore.

* Not compatible with evolution
* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
* No evidence for a god
* Errors in Quran
* Slavery in Islam
* Failure of Islamic civilisation.
* Anti-intellectualism.
* Terrorism.
* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
* No freedom of speech.
* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.
* Discouraging people from having any critical thought by claiming that they are not scholars. The scholars are mostly idiots with immoral opinions.
* Mentally deficient ways of dealing with real-world problems by becoming more religious and just praying more.
* Need to control people's appearance.
* In conflict with everyone at their borders whether Muslims or not, historically and in contemporary terms.
* Hatred of pretty much everyone.
* Always feeling like you don't belong.

Mohamed why did he pick a name that has HAM in it that comes from pigs that his followers cant have and why did Gabriel not warn him about that fact

>errors in Quran

Elaborate

"the sun goes down in a muddy pool"

Attached: 8536732736243.jpg (600x600, 52K)