WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Is POL filled with Israelis & Neocons ?
I'm especially talking about you America. Many US posters (who support Trump and i suppose moved their asses to vote for him) are happy with these missile attacks. (even though most of them failed). Happy that France and UK are now part of this conflict. Are you people all fucking stupid ? Why would you guys be happy about fighting Israel's wars? Why would you be celebrating at the prospect of a potential WW3 ? (all because of a false flag which was predicted several weeks ago).

And to the european posters...Brits, Polish, Germans... Do you know what this means? Haven't you had enough with massive third world immigration? Didn't you see what happened with Lybia ? We got rid of their leaders, all for what ? bring them "freedom and democracy" ? Are you guys truely that naive?

And Americans, wasn't Iraq enough ? Don't you see that your country waste billions of dollars ? 4,497 Americans lost their lives FOR ISRAEL. And you're proud of it? How about the 2,409 people who died in Afghanistan ? NEOCONS ARE NOT fighting for American interests... The only thing they care about is fighting Israeli's wars. Your best "allies" are also your worst enemies. You protect Saudis even though they're behind the islamisation of Europe. Yet exclusively attack the rare arab countries where christian minorities are protected by their leaders. (Syria, Iraq).

THESE ARE YOUR ALLIES!!!!, LET THAT SINK IN!
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0

WHO'S REALLY IN CHARGE ?
youtube.com/watch?v=RZIhijE0ZqM

Attached: Capture d’écran (1002).png (1056x333, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R-dGYsK7UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off achmed.

Jow Forums always stood as one with Israel.

Am israel hai

reddit trump idiots migrated here

halfch*an got shilled to death, infinity is even worse and a fed honeypot. both are filled with JIDF, Cadre and all other kinds of shill organizations since years and years. the rest are gullible boomers.

Varg was totally right about literally everything: Alt-Right, (((USA))), the system, Trumpenstein. There is no political solution. Forget it. Make a lot of white babies and leave the system. It's all done.

JIDF please leave

I want more nigger dick.

I will personally gas a kike for this.

If you see European flag support the airstrikes, be sure, it's shitskin.

Attached: 1347812492170.jpg (733x600, 128K)

Forget neocons and Israel, most trump supporters will defend him if he sucked a nigger dick.
Sad.

>Jow Forums always stood as one with Israel.

Look at Detroit...Look where California is heading...Look at the demonization of whites in your universities. (but then again, you're probably happy about or indifferent about it).

Attached: useful idiot.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

nothing personnel, kid

>Comments are owned by the Poster
this thing does not represent the site, just itself

>Muh based black man

>Jow Forums always stood as one with Israel.
More likely, (((the_donald))) stood with Israel kike. Here Hitler rules.

Attached: 1469964273655.jpg (4048x2572, 744K)

>replying to a JIDF shill

Are you just trying to dupe newfags, people hate lies. Jow Forums is Hitler. Out, back to reddot.

Attached: kitty-laserpointer.jpg (1516x1076, 849K)

Thanks for the input, Milo.

Prode before the Fall, kike.

Attached: A514C135-9464-4B90-AB41-2C18D432BD44.png (550x550, 114K)

Fpbp

OP if you haven't realized it yet, one of the goals of the NWO is to establish a world government\nation. If you want to get people used to the idea you have to be everywhere at once to make that possible. So don't think about Israel just being a small country, no, its founders want to make the entire world Israel, and as such they want everything in their image, that includes your ideas, feelings, and interests.

Attached: (((illuminati))).jpg (1024x629, 490K)

Attached: 1523708255117.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

Attached: 1502824197806 (1).jpg (1613x1261, 531K)

Proud to be a Trump & Israel supporer! Maga! God bless Israel and I'm ready to die for israel! We need more US soldiers to die for israel!

Pic related. Thanks for supporting the further destruction of Europe, you faggot Amerimutts.

Attached: 1515522051675.jpg (480x484, 12K)

You gotta point there, Frenchie.

I think many people have jumped on the Trump train because of the “Q Phenomenon”. They all talk about draining the swamp and taking out the globalists and deep state with these supposed 18k indictments. IMO, I think Q is a psy-op to get the people back in the side of the government. I’ve researched about Q a little bit and I’ve found many things that point to Q being the NSA #tyler data mining program. But I’ve watched many Q follower videos and I’ve never heard one say anything bad about Israel or Bibi. It all makes me wonder and especially with the recognition of Jerusalem. I don’t support it whatsoever. As far as potus goes, I’m still on the fence about him. He says one thing, then does another. But when it comes to the left/right... they’re just 2 different wings of the same bird.

Attached: Golem.png (1593x1294, 433K)

Daily reminder that Jow Forums is and always has been a zionist board, regardless of how much shilling is going on.

My life for Zion!

>>replying to a JIDF shill
Sorry for my ignorance, but what does JIDF stands for ? J is for "Jewish" DF is "defense" ?

What does JIDF stand for...

I am talking to an absolute newfag talking to shills. Jesus Christ, halfch'an became such a shithole

Attached: Merchant Meddler.jpg (300x394, 37K)

>Is POL filled with Israelis
It's fucking Shabbat, they can only post 6 threads today.

Attached: 1507230586438.png (425x481, 92K)

Look i don't hate you guys for the sake of it.
But fight your own fucking wars !
You have the techhnology, the army for it...And stop asking the EU to take your african invadors...Just kick them out in the desert...

Then they're either Neocons or terminal idiots.
youtube.com/watch?v=2R-dGYsK7UY

>I think many people have jumped on the Trump train because of the “Q Phenomenon”. They all talk about draining the swamp and taking out the globalists and deep state with these supposed 18k indictments. IMO, I think Q is a psy-op to get the people back in the side of the government.
It's like a personality contest...As if they have no clue of their own government's true foreign policy.

Attached: 1521072039081.jpg (256x256, 8K)