So this guy is in the 6th Infantry Regiment

You can see on his right breast pocket:

acuarmy.com/products/6th-infantry-unit-crest-unit-is-strength

But it's still impossible to figure out who he is.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Attached: 1523710061903.jpg (1613x1261, 531K)

This is an edited meme you idiot, this was a guy criticizing Obama, some guy from Jow Forums put a merchant on it

>it’s important to figure out who he is
>(((you)))

Attached: E269EA95-C692-4BBB-875A-CA44AF411498.jpg (200x225, 23K)

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was in protest against action in Libya and said "I did not join the US army to die for al Qaeda"

hey rabbi, whatchu doing?

That's not important. People are saying it's so easy to find him and that he's stupid for showing all his pins, but you really can't from that picture.

so this kike OP is in JIDF 666th regiment
But it's still impossible to figure out who he is.

t. Unironic the donald redditor. Trump is a zionist neocon puppet like all the other faggots that get elected. Democracy is a meme and an illusion

Why does pointing out this picture is useless bullshit mean I'm Jewish?

He is a hero, Schlomo

>dox this naughty goyim for me, Jow Forums!

My point is everyone is saying how stupid he is. He's not, you can't know what unit he's in. That's bullshit.

I know he is and this picture is a fucking shop. Go look what the original says, idiot.

Is that merchant photoshopped?

Attached: Meme flaggot.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Yes, of course.

No. What I'm saying is you can't. People were making such a fuss about it but it's just a bullshit post.

> 0.02$ well spent

That's Sgt. Star. I know him well.

Fuck you.

I cussed out a black guy at the drive thru window this morning, and now I'm worried about a viral video getting posted of me calling the hateful nigger a nigger.

I am afraid of losing my shitty dead-end job; I've had it with the social media getting racists fired lynch mob.

That's some entry level reverse psyvhology. You're glowing again my man.

"Yes goyi..err...guys, we gotta find out who our guy is here

>attempting to dox someone who names the Jew
Fucking nu-Jow Forums

The dude is an absolute moron and in the upper echelon of good goyim. Who the fuck did he think he was serving when he joined??? Honestly hope this retard does turn into a martyr for the kikes

We must find out who he is so we can destroy his life. How dare he say such things about our greatest ally and also display such blatant antisemitic views

Attached: IMG_0740.png (500x498, 115K)

Goyim is plural

Except the narrative they're apparently pushing here is right this time

Why the hell would you want to figure out who he is. Unless you are yet another two-digit-IQ, butthurt leftist...

Attached: are-you-in-the-us-military-then-youre-a-welfare-14553576.png (500x476, 134K)

>shareblue fags see posts by other shareblue fags
>this actually convinces them they're "turning the tide" and turning people.

Why is the left so obliviously retarded?

Attached: 1521707372873.jpg (754x716, 49K)

But thats where your wrong goyim!

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

his name is sam hyde and he can't get away with it, not this time

He's CIB'd

He's already been a good goy fucking the Middle East even further

>calls other people welfare queens
>is a commie without a job

Attached: 1517920197655.jpg (1024x582, 54K)

>.t assblasted camo queen

Stop trying to doxx people you disagree with and get a life, kraut

I love a woke man in uniform.

Not really Hans its easier than you think.

If the unit's chain of command really cared they'd just pull everyone's ERBs and compare them to this douche canoe's ribbon rack.

That or do an in ranks inspection with a copy of that photo and a piece of paper to hold up fora comparison.

I was thinking that same. You can narrow down to a battalion by his shoulder. People are dumb. It's shopped and the Army does not care. TRADOC is full of diversity, but line units don't give two shits.

Also my CMB trumps his CIB. Fuck what regs say.

Get no disagreement from me. Only idiots don't love their "Doc".