"stop gassing kids"

>"stop gassing kids"
>proceeds to shower the population of Damascus in cruise missile fire
>risks the long peace the world has enjoyed in the process
explain this, burgers
can't you go ONE term without sticking your honeyed cock in the nest of fire ants that is the middle east?

Attached: SnarlyDrumpf[1].jpg (468x433, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/08/14/63-million-americans-exposed-unsafe-drinking-water/564278001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 800.png (625x626, 146K)

I'll explain it very simply. We fired 105 missiles hit every one of them and so far their are only 3 people wounded despite the massive scale of the strike. In all likely hood those injured were due to Syria ballisticaly firing their surface to air missiles at nothing but air after the last cruise missile hit. know your place my dude

Attached: quote-if-i-were-doing-the-security-council-today-i-d-have-one-permanent-member-the-united-john-bolto (850x400, 83K)

>Implying the missiles hit anything
>Implying that it wasn't on purpose

EU is seemingly planning to put sanctions on Syria. Imagine that. I feel pure hatred towards these people.

The PTB get too much money from so our shill president fall for it every time

When Trumps Israeli masters say jump Trump says how high

Attached: Trump on Syria.jpg (1024x709, 136K)

What the fuck is there to sanction?

>We fired 105 missiles hit every one of them
holy shit the fucking delusion

if that was the case you'd either need to have some godly tier intelligence or straight out co-operation and this entire act is nothing more than theater

Maybe you should actually teach your sandnigger allies how to use all those SAMs you sold them so they can do more then make a pretty fireworks show after the US already finished blowing their shit up.

Attached: fourth_of_july.gif (600x300, 263K)

you do realize a good portion of the syrian population is christian, right?

Good thing we didn't kill anyone and the only injuries were from their own missiles they fired randomly.

Attached: murica.jpg (1440x960, 611K)

>the government will not lie about civilian casualties

Attached: 1520452503147.jpg (727x480, 38K)

which indicates co-operation with your supposed "enemy"
think about it for a minute

More like - we attacked at 0400 local time when no one was at work with the specific goal of minimizing casualties while destroying their ability to produce and use chemical weapons.

Attached: f22_b2_formation.jpg (2700x1665, 861K)

Syrians are currently trying to say that we killed no one so the attacks were pathetic this is all Assad's government claiming no deaths. which is hilarious when you realize Syrians aligned with Assad measure success in numbers of civilian casualties and find killing less than a few hundred people pathetic :^)

bump

>long peace

must be nice to be cancucks that never have to deal with anything ever because they just bend over and take it

Attached: 2412532.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

Get off the Internet trudeau

ART. OF. THE. DEAL.

MAKE YOUR OPPONENT FEEL LIKE HES GETTING A BETTER DEAL

30 OUT OF 100

>Heh nothing personal America even though I got hit thirty times specifically where you wanted to hit me, looks like your hit ratio is bad. Sorry Trump not today

WE LANDED 30 PUNCHES WITHOUT HARMING ANYTHING INNOCENT AND YOU THINK YOU GOT A DEAL?!

4D CHESS!
4D CHESS!
4D CHESS!

Attached: 546709587604984.jpg (249x140, 12K)

war = peace

Attached: 1500488821886.gif (382x379, 387K)

A-rabs gassing kids
>long peace
SHUT THE FUCK UP SYRUP SUCKER

Attached: 10r46k.jpg (450x300, 14K)

it's 4 am and the carrier groups have been sitting in position in the med for a week
yeah they totally didn't notice and just carried on like it was peace time, that's why there was nobody in these targeted facilities :^)

What if I told you we were targeting the facilities themselves and not the personnel? :^)

>We fired 105 missiles
63 millions of Americans have still no drinkable water
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/08/14/63-million-americans-exposed-unsafe-drinking-water/564278001/

>Iraq gases tens of thousands of Iranians
>nobody cares
>Assas supposedly gases a thousand or so people atm ost over the years
>world goes mad
>>According to a 2002 article in the Star-Ledger, 20,000 Iranian combatants and combat medics were killed on the spot by nerve gas. As of 2002, 5,000 of the 80,000 survivors continue to seek regular medical treatment, while 1,000 are hospital inpatients.[2][3] According to the Geneva Protocol, chemical attacks were banned, but in practice, to prevent an Iranian victory, the West supported the Iraqi army in their use of chemical weapons

really should move to a place with well water in the mountains. Just sayin

Attached: iStock_000012501561_Full.jpg (800x532, 584K)

Attached: 4B2361AF00000578-5614707-image-a-15_1523686284931.jpg (634x423, 38K)

>63 millions of Americans have still no drinkable water
Your statement not only has grammar problems, but is also abjectly false the water is perfectly drinkable it's just not within our very high(much better than European horse meat eaters) standards.

ART. OF. THE. DEAL.

MAKE YOUR OPPONENT FEEL LIKE HES GETTING A BETTER DEAL

30 OUT OF 100

>Heh nothing personal America even though I got hit thirty times specifically where you wanted to hit me, looks like your hit ratio is bad. Sorry Trump not today

WE LANDED 30 PUNCHES WITHOUT HARMING ANYTHING INNOCENT AND YOU THINK YOU GOT A DEAL?!

4D CHESS!
4D CHESS!
4D CHESS!

Attached: 70737bf28764bfc55f037f85f04c86b8.png (500x504, 368K)

Trump actually alludes to this in his speech. You should watch it, it was short and interesting.

Sage

So if, say, North Korea started a land invasion of the US, we shouldn't deal with that until we've solved this whole "water issue" either?

>North Korea started a land invasion of the US

Attached: laughing crackers.jpg (450x311, 28K)

most of us are against intervention you fucking leaf. i don't know if you've noticed, but most of the right wing on twitter is fucking pissed at trump.

Actually with the increased unification of USA, Britian and France the world seems more peaceful than it did 24 hours ago

>EU

where the fuck was the "EU" these days? Does anyone remember how it was sold? "We'll be the superpower of the world", "We need to team up against China, Russia etc". Where the f### were Juncker and company lately?
This organisation is useless for anything other than stealing money from its taxpayers.

Know your place cuck