Polish govt supports strikes on Syria

Good to be in a winning team

Attached: 11.jpg (828x823, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hV2N2
jpost.com/Israel-News/Juniper-Cobra-begins-with-US-and-IDF-troops-simulating-missile-attacks-544598
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The poles are really the most despicable people on the continent.

geg. bit of a fuck you to putin.

sucking usa neocon cock

kike puppets sucking bolton and trump penis.

Dima, Ivan get off the proxies, this is a board of peace, no need to hide.

Good goy.

Putin BTFO

Attached: zzz7.jpg (480x480, 50K)

shut up trump fluffer

Now, now, no need to be mad, I'm sure you'll get your money on time this month.

actually the ministry said that they hope this won't escalate

But you're not part of the "winning team". You're just a tool, which will be thrown away when not needed. I mean, it happened before. Really can't understand this gobbling of american cock by polacks.

bump

Attached: blacked_assad_and_russia.png (803x479, 743K)

Welcome to the team based ally, you too shall feast at the table of the kings.

Attached: tactical pepe.png (772x514, 435K)

Why are all German and Swedish posters pro Russia all of the time?

It's pathetic.

Fucking Jewish diaspora

Because being pro American means being pro Israel. Also what is wrong with Assad killing sand niggers for free?

We’re not pro any country than our own. We’re anti internationalist interventionism, like true nationalists

fuck off newfag

I think Poland is gonna suck USA cock extra hard now after they made that law that made the jews upset which by proxy made the USA upset

Far less pathetic than being pro Israel which is one of the only other options

The other (right) option is to just be pro Assad.
Everyone else is in it for economic reasons. They all want THEIR pipeline built which will give them control over the European oil market.
Assad is just trying to save his country

Attached: 7c0.jpg (440x440, 16K)

our gov might be Jewed.
I thought after the recent debacle that they are J-woke.
But recently our president had to listen to the Israel president speaking about a very insulting version of WW2 history. He just took it.
AFAIK we say what the USA want us to do, because we want the alliance.

>Really can't understand this
strategic reasons, which should be obvious.

lel at Jow Forums thinking poland would condemn anything that strikes againsts mudslimes and russia

>Far less pathetic than being pro Israel
m8 germany is the most pro-israel country on the planet they would kys if the merchant told them to.

>Good to be in a winning team
Congratulations, now take more refugees in, euronigger.

They are likely to be arabs.

First 3k mudslimes that were imported here undercover, then allowing that fucking jew to spew lies by PAD and now this. What a week... I seriously hope PiS will lose next election, fucking burger asslickers.

the literal (((polish govt)))

not imported undercover.
Deported from Germany, etc. under pre-existing law.

An unstable Syria leads to more refugees

Its not our fault frogman, if Russia is involved in a war then we just have to be on the opposite side. It really is that simple.

there is no winning team

I hope we start another few wars in the middle east. More trained soldiers truly red-pilled about the Geo political climate will allow us to take back our lives from the kikes

Attached: The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Coat-Jacket.jpg (500x582, 75K)

Good goy

>anyone who disagrees with me is a jew

Do you know what a goy is?

>four fours
Very nice.

Attached: 1521033787682.gif (480x360, 2.63M)

Your people shouldn't be proud of being that simplistic.

>hurr durr you should be friends with the country that constantly threatens you with nukes

my friend you are the meat shield of the winning team.

SOON

Attached: poland.jpg (668x648, 144K)

Fucking puppets

Attached: 1518508661351.jpg (785x757, 349K)

because some of these faggots have such a raging hate boner for the united states that theyd support a dysfunctional oligarchy of steppe niggers that have raped them repeatedly in the past. can't wait till we have to save them from le based russkies again

Attached: 1511650140658.jpg (640x620, 34K)

Ask yourself who started the refugee crisis and then if bombing damascus would create more real refugees.

Quads of respectable post.

Poland is a meme country, Hitler did nothing wrong.

isn't it interesting how they had no problem with ISIS burning people alive, but now when it's an obvious false flag they decided to act

>Says the baguette.

I have a feeling that by the time this is all over /sg/ is going to have placed pretty much every western nation on their hate list lol.

Polak support?
>More kurwa beggars on our streets
KURWA!

Polak JIDF strikes again!

Welcome aboard, Polebro!
It's an AWOOOOOOtervention!

Attached: 1523369073782m.jpg (1024x683, 118K)

Hac выpacтил Cтaлин — нa вepнocть нapoдy,
Ha тpyд и нa пoдвиги нac вдoхнoвил!

>"World cannot remain inactive"
Meanwhile
>Poland provides zero participation in last night's events
>Doesn't even say a word about the whole thing until Trump announces "Mission accomplished"

damn even poland is sucking jew cock now.
Refugees are next.

Buy some new fighters already so you can participate in the cool goy campaigns.

Becouse if you don't know polands role in nato is land based special forces, hence why thier special forces were deployed along with yours in the opening of the invasion of iraq.

Attached: trumpcuck.png (871x128, 12K)

Indeed Jews are forefathers of polak undermesch, they recreated pooland many times over, Soviet's BTFO Germans and given undeservedly clay to pooland.
>Polak autists screetching, throwing dummy out of a pram, just out of joy for even less relevant ruskis to loose one more battle...
Despicable traitors snowniggers happens to be

Attached: polak kurwa.jpg (800x1633, 462K)

>our president had to listen to the Israel president speaking about a very insulting version of WW2 history. He just took it.

Care to elaborate plz?

>go get em america
fuck off. We are the only ones who ever do the leg work. Sucks being isreals bitch

>You say I'm a christian zionist cuck and good guy slave to the jews, you are assadist, /sg/ shill and pro-Russia, Pro-Iran, pro-DPRK, whatever.

Nice try. Suck in that circuncised cock, goy.

Attached: ASSAD_JUST_ISRAEL.png (3964x1937, 3.35M)

American soldiers deployed at the new US Army base in Israel will “die to defend the Jewish state,” USAF Third Air Force commander Lt.-Gen. Richard Clark.
archive.is/hV2N2
jpost.com/Israel-News/Juniper-Cobra-begins-with-US-and-IDF-troops-simulating-missile-attacks-544598

Attached: US_Armed_Forces_current_purpose.png (1568x1588, 714K)

I'm beginning to think so.

wew this board exploded worse than neo/sp/ with the Messi-Ronaldo war of 2017-18

Attached: 1523723765105.jpg (2048x2048, 1.49M)

>don't forget Poland

Nobody cares.

Lol congrats. You capped some dude saying something cringy on Jow Forums, that could have either been enitrely facicious, or could have been some /leftypol/ nigger. You really need to go back to plebbit.

Do it again Bandera.

Attached: Stepan Bandera.jpg (275x373, 14K)

and nothing stabilizes a nation better than a hundred based democratic rockets centered at a peaceful city

fpbp

it was probably you who posted it, admit it

says the stinky frog

lol you really want to get into a "who's dah cuck fight" Sven Abdulla Ali Rami?