Anyone with at least half a brain would question why Assad would gas his own people when he's literally on the...

Anyone with at least half a brain would question why Assad would gas his own people when he's literally on the precipice of total victory. Anyone with at least half a brain would also be curious why this gas attack would happen almost immediately after Trump said he would start pulling all his forces out of Syria. Anyone with at least half a brain would consider that striking Assad will aid and abet jihadist forces in Syria (just as it did the last time).

Trudeau has half a brain.

Attached: trudeau is now pro-assad.png (1076x892, 895K)

Fact: You are a russian disinfo agent

Trudeau praised the strikes and America

Why would we bother saying we're pulling out to begin with then?

>even a broken clock is right twice a day

We know he didn't gas them. It is just a convenient excuse to keep the Syria problem from resolving, for (((reasons))).

>You are a russian disinfo agent
You're going to keep spamming this, aren't you? I wonder what your agenda is.

>Trudeau praised the strikes and America
I wonder why. We're right in the middle of a trade negotiation and also doesn't want to be ostracized by the shills in the international community. Trudeau is doing this to save face.

>Why would we bother saying we're pulling out to begin with then?

He wanted to pull out, but somehow over the course of a few days, he was convinced to strike Syria.

>everyone i don't like is russian disinfo agent
also shilling against assad & shilling for more strikes = shilling for al qaeda and other terrorists groups as they are only assad's opposition left
you don't have to be a fucking genius to understand this

>RUSSIAN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!
lefty shill kike

Attached: 1513354741574.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

I wonder if his daughter or his (((son in law))) had anything to do with that...?

canucks have a military ?

how to spot a shill 101

Oh yeah that makes sense. Forget facts, evidence, and logic.

Clearly it's all because Trump alone had a fleeting impluse to engage in war randomly over the weekend.

Do you realize how retarded you sound or did I just get trolled? Either way, get a life retard.

Attached: 1477003507344s.jpg (249x250, 7K)

What the fuck? Do you have any reading comprehension at all?

>Clearly it's all because Trump alone had a fleeting impluse to engage in war randomly over the weekend.
I never fucking implied that. Obviously, someone convinced him. You fucking monkey.

Facts:
>we don't know anything beyond allegations
>investigators were due to arrive in Syria this weekend to learn more
>both sides (Assad and the various rebel/jihadist groups) have access to chemical weapons

Evidence:
>unverified images and videos from biased groups

Logic:
>Assad was near victory
>Trump literally said he was going to pull out of Syria
>Assad knows that if he uses chemical weapons, he will draw the ire of the US - JUST LIKE LAST YEAR (also, Mattis himself admitted recently there was no evidence of Assad using sarin gas in the last attack)
>almost immediately after Trump's announcement, there is a gas attack and massive establishment and mainstream media pressure on Trump to respond
>Trump attacks before independent investigators even arrive in Syria
>this narrative all makes logical sense and should not be questioned

Stop shitposting, read the sticky, and try again. Otherwise, there's a place called reddit you can crawl back to. We've been down this path so many fucking times, you must be incredibly naive assuming you're not a troll or just plain deluded.

Technically yes. If we had to defend an area the size of Long Island we could probably do a halfway decent job with what we’ve got.

More then likely... shes also become one of (((them)))

This, hes posted the same thing on a bunch of other threads

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>Trudeau has half a brain
Only half

Canadian air force doesn't have any standoff missiles. That would be kind of ridiculous for the US to allow them to even participate in the kind of strikes carried out.

Yes, and we also have the best snipers in the world.

Attached: canadiansnipers.jpg (940x811, 93K)

Your evidence is the Jihadist medic YOU finance yourself. Do you realize how retarded you are?

thanks for warning me. *Yawn* I'm getting so sleepy, too. I think we should all just *yawn* go to bed, guys. Nothing really happening today

Found the CIA nigger

Attached: 1522907024711.png (370x547, 355K)

He’s doing more out of being a parvenus cuck, than being logical.

I support Assad, BTW.

hey leaf OP.
RT is touting that the strikes came just hours before the investigation team were to inspect the chemical attack site. I, for one, didn't even know there was an investigation team.
That would be another good one to include in your OP.

The shot was some 40 second calculation that is a 1/100000 chance. He basically won a scratchers ticket.

They couldn't find the entrance or exit wound on the sand person and they think the round braised him and he got spooked, tripped, and fell a few feet and hit is head on a rock.

Your military is laughable. Not a single member of it i have spoken to has said otherwise. You have the most demoralized infantry units of any first world country.

Attached: wtfcanada.png (630x475, 751K)

>guaranteed replies

Russia screeches about protecting Syrian interests.

Assad thinks he can get away with shit.

Lowkey gasses civvies thinking that Russia protects him from all reprisal.

Now we're here.

It's not fucking hard. Shills here seem to forget that human beings are, in fact, capable of being insanely stupid and against their best interests.

>neocons calling leftists “Russian bots”

Kek, we’ve gone full circle.

What a faggot the prince Maple Socks is, #amiright

Breddy gud baits leafy
Someone can read AND comprehend, stay high speed user

Attached: CE724BE0-70C7-4A9B-9230-A2DAEAC30173.png (612x792, 250K)

>He wanted to pull out, but somehow over the course of a few days, he was convinced to strike Syria.

>I never fucking implied that. Obviously, someone convinced him. You fucking monkey.

You don't understand sarcasm? I refuse to engage you at this level. You must bring your level of discourse up before I will even begin validate your claims with counter argument.

I was unsure if you were trolling or if you simply lacked critical thinking but in light of your last response that is apparent.

I suggest you talk less and listen more. I hope you're not too mad but your absurd stupidity is shocking to me.

There’s literally footage of Syrian rebels faking gassing and bombings, what makes you think this is different?

Also, who gives a rat’s ass if some sandniggers got gassed anyway? Is it worth turning Syria into an ISIS base?

Fucking Mattis praised the Canadian armed forces you retard. Go actually read actual military accounts instead of your own fantasies of chatting up soldiers

Attached: 5574677.jpg (400x400, 19K)

The Canadian military has always had a good reputation. We have some of the best trained soldiers in the world.
You're probably one of those fat false valor losers. Kys faggot.
I can't believe I'm actually defending Canada...