I am half Swedish and half kurdish. Am i a mutt or am I white enough

I am half Swedish and half kurdish. Am i a mutt or am I white enough.

Attached: mutts.jpg (755x565, 86K)

Kurds are the most Negroid people in the Middle East. Back to Africa and leave even the Middle East to Asians.

mutt

This girl is kurdish and is probably whiter than you. Doesn't look much like a nigger to me.

Attached: yezidi.jpg (195x258, 8K)

lmao im full kurdish and if you seek validation from the losers here you indeed are a mutt. Fuck off

Then what are you doing here? I'm here because I'm bored.

Haha im also bored. I also enjoy the balant rasicm on this Board, its hilarious bra

Yeah I'm here because of a youtuber that I like. His name is Angry foreigner if you ever want to check him out. He speaks Swedish but has english subtitles.

Honestly it's hard to tell with Kurds. Some can be very white looking and some can be very Arab looking.

post face.

Yeah I'm not doing that. I'm basically white as fuck though. Have hazel green eyes and brown/blonde hair.

People mistake me for being slavic most of the time.

That girl isn't even whiter than me kek

Attached: 1522359983974.png (604x717, 814K)

>this is a 10 dick a day prostitute

lmao. good job kurdistan.

White enough then

Islam bro. It's because of disgusting arabs and a whole lot of islam.

>People mistake me for being slavic most of the time.
Then you're probably fine.

People often ask if I am Russian because I have a heavy brow and pronounced widow's peak but my ancestry is German Farmers and Dutch Farmers.

Attached: jw.jpg (498x385, 17K)

I accually like kurdish people. Everyone ive met is more racist than me

Yeah when I tell people I'm kurdish, they look really surprised. No one thinks I look like my dad even because he's brown.

If you have to ask,
You'll never know.

Lel. Yeah immigrants are usually more racist than swedes. When I told people I was kurdish, then they suddenly liked me more because they thought I was swedish before. Swedes think that I'm too "blatte" for them and immigrants usually think I'm too swedish for them.