Why is it like this

Why

Attached: IMG_20180414_101232.jpg (1069x1200, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUyU3lKzoio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know why.

Japan never had to deal with the problem of (((them)))

Because of race traitors like Merkel and international Jewish organizations

>whites are capable of supporting more people

Preaching to the choir OP

Germany is responsible for everything bad in Europe.

Attached: 1522912546870.jpg (640x572, 151K)

>he thinks we will get to 2020 without a nuclear war

Attached: slusastyatra.png (480x346, 396K)

You know (((why))).

Why are Europeans lifting Japanese elderly?

>Japan never had to deal with the problem of (((them)))

Japan is literally the greatest country ever. No (((Them))) no shitty sub-human refugees.

Japan knows what's up.

Because white people are weak. Strong genes wouldn't allow competition or threat of wiping out.
You should be bleaching the world, instead you are getting blacked.

Japan was able to resist the Satanic diversity bullshit. The jew fears the samurai.

We do not have the cultural unity and harmony Japan does. It helps to live on an island, the UK could have had this if the Zionists didn't base their financial empire in London.

Attached: WWIII Kalergi Russia balkinization global race.png (1246x595, 156K)

There's a shit ton of immigration in Japan, and there has been since the annexation of Korea, Taiwan, Ryukyu, and Ezo. But the word "immigration" is politically incorrect here, so politicians/media come up with tons of micro-euphemisms to describe human migration to Japan. White nationalists (and almost all foreigners fwiw) eat up all the propaganda at face value, hence the "Japan is a homogeneous ethnostate" meme.

The suicide epidemic and overwork here actually kill more than guns in America, statistically speaking. This country is definitely deeply fucked in its own way, it's just not as obvious to an outsider.

We allowed our traditions to be torn down by the siren's song of hedonistic pleasures. We became arrogant and self-involved, thinking that society was based solely on commercial interactions and nothing more. People, in modern western thinking, are ultimately interchangeable parts of a machine. Once any human reaches the magic soil of the West, they intrinsically understand this and perpetuate this comfortable, pleasurable peace. To avoid dealing with questions of race, IQ, and culture, all failings of other cultures are blamed on the West; the West stole the wealth! So, the logic goes that we simply need to be empathetic and "share" with others and then the peace/pleasure will spread.

All we get are parasites. Our societies are crumbling and years of peace/pleasure have made us soft and apathetic. We can't even conceive of what collapse will look like.

Japan is not better, it is a Europe in 1965, they will get blacked too.

This

Because of Israel's war on Syria

East and West Japan have cultures and languages more different than Spain and Portugal. It's only because of historical coincidence that they're considered one country.

you need to be retarded to believe anything that guy said

are the female nips in your country really as cute as they all say?

Japan is handling feminism by advanced waifu technology where Europe is handling it by importing the Islamic patriarchy

Attached: augmented waifu reality.jpg (850x474, 74K)

At least your immigrants are fellow East Asians and not Muslims and blacks....

The UK is super divided by class. The rich uppity types have their own accents and live in their own neighborhoods, and they despise the Cockney types.

Because nips are unironically the master race.
>sophisticated, complex social structure dating back thousands of years
>samurai discipline
>isolationist, having to depend on only themselves thus encouraging innovation
>island nation, encouraging naval excellence
>so proud they prefer suicide over dishonor
Literally the ubermensch

Attached: kikes.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

>>sophisticated, complex social structure dating back thousands of years
what does that even mean? their emperors had no power, they were poor usually and were in such bad condition shoguns didnt even want to take their place, even tho they had the power
>>samurai discipline
they were such cunts that peasants made ninjas to kill them for acting like bullies
>>isolationist, having to depend on only themselves thus encouraging innovation
what innovation? japs didnt even invent a wheel before the west came and everything preWest including their language came from china
>>island nation, encouraging naval excellence
their navy was so shit that korea destroyed them when japs had 10 times the naval forces
>>so proud they prefer suicide over dishonor
thats nothing special, nazis did it too

that's why european youth just doesn't care anymore. they were completely betrayed by everyone.

>japan
>2030

Attached: z1.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

you wish,

can you keep your cuck fetishes out of my nippon please

Attached: 2d (33).png (150x260, 68K)

Nice larp stormnigger. it's 2018 and Japan is still in deepshit.

Attached: scsb.png (400x375, 63K)

Fake news

Attached: 1523725988999.jpg (1461x1201, 466K)

not gonna happen. just because jews would never let them get this powerful to own europe. they want europe to kill muslims, that's why they cause conflict, because they know europe is powerful enough to wipe islam out.

Basically, all the world is fucked, any country in their own way.

Lmao acting like Japanese people can have kids XD, there a bunch of cucks.

Attached: jourmand.png (752x1311, 737K)

there is truth in this post.
the "master race" doesn't fall for globalist brainwashing so easily, the "master race" doesn't betray their own kind just to appear politically progressive, the "master race" doesn't actively work against their self interests, the "master race" doesn't promote homosexuality and the dissolution of the family unit, the "master race" doesn't favor the out-group over the in-group.

and yet this is what white people are doing.

>muh robots

Are non-whites capable of contributing anything to a conversation that isn't just a projection of their own racial insecurity?

By robots you mean Jow Forums.

>implying Islam is bad
Islam will save the white race

>fall for the consumerism and growth meme(s)
>demographics peak, people stop reproducing due to prosperity, social atomism, endocrine disrupting industrial pollution. ect...
>have a FUCKload of debt that needs to be paid but the tax base is dwindling and will start declining
>the entire economy is based upon growth and consumption
>fall for the immigration meme, it doesn't work
>fall for the central bank hypermonetization meme, it accelerates the debt problem

This is not some minor crisis that can be dealt with it is a major blow that ends civilizations

Attached: 1518144258667.jpg (720x849, 130K)

אז זה שאתה שמספים את כל האשכולות עם קומוניזם?
מה נסגר? עד כדי כך משעמם?

I think Europe is exceptionally strong even with muslimes and maybe the muslims are making Europa strong.

These are people who fled to their last refuge Europa, if Europa falls there are no refuge left anymore in the world. I hope the muslims of Europa fight as hard for Europa as born Europeans do.

You are oficially a retard, congrats. bleaching is throwing our genes to the toilet. We must close the borders and keep our countries like in the past, white euros.

Attached: portuguese2_no_Paineis1deSaovicente_Portugal_XVI.jpg (850x354, 140K)

Do you really have to ask?

Attached: 1513550490874.jpg (659x658, 77K)

maybe if the US bombs europe again it will get some white refugees

I was waiting for a chance to post this.

Attached: valdivia jomon.jpg (408x616, 64K)

How many ((globalists)) and ((foreign money)) does Japan have?

Attached: 24f7fb88fe8b7ae67df8241689d83027.jpg (990x233, 27K)

AI is going to create high structural unemployment. The tech gurus know this. The same people who are building AI that will replace many jobs are the same people lobbying for more H1-Bs and "refugees".

japanese people need more immigrants user their culture is old and outdated and they need some fresh multicultural presence. their aging populace is in decline and their young men are not working or marrying this is the only way sorry.

Attached: trapjap.jpg (600x754, 40K)

There has to be a debt jubilee, there is no other way.

>There's a shit ton of immigration in Japan
i wish i could have standards high enough to the point that 11k people being naturalized every year in my 98% ethnically homogeneous country (after counting people with any korean ancestry going generations back as "foreigners") would be considered a shit ton of immigration

Short term solution: helicopter money

Medium term solution: debt jubilee

Long term solution: radical depopulation(Georgia guidestones), extraterrestrial intervention

No, America is. America created all of the laws and institutions of modern Germany, retard. They didn't create that government. America gave it to them.

at least your immigrants speak your language, ours don't SPIC english at all

I don't know if this was intentionally memed or not, but swords were actually banned within the city limits of Rome until the fall of the republic when politicized-mob violence became the order of the day. The end of the republic also coincides with the beginning of unprecedented barbarian migrations. Not that I'm suggesting that laxing weapon-control laws leads to the fall of republicanism and increased immigration, that'd be ridiculous, but your meme doesn't really make sense.

Soldiers were banned from entering the city armed, and Roman citizens weren't supposed to walk around armed since they saw it as a barbarian trait, still, the were allowed to keep weapons for personal use in their homes.

Clubs, knives and daggers were common too and maybe if the citizenry was allowed swords then bands of armed thugs wouldn't be able to control important points of the city every fucking election.

Honestly this. Imagine to live free from the psyops schackles of "white guilt", what a dream.

Excellent post

>trapjap.jpg
sauce?

Attached: 1522495074742.jpg (1024x554, 76K)

The funny thing is there's a lot for whites to be pissed at Japan for that occurred during WWII but most either don't know about it or put it in the past and moved on.

>Steady State
>Sweden

What a joke

You just got pwned by a Mexican

not true. Europe isn't one country.

I don't understand the japanese robots meme
all their robots are vapid waifu shit. american robots and AI are the real deal
youtube.com/watch?v=fUyU3lKzoio

Attached: 1522233523930.webm (640x360, 2.07M)

thats becuase in japan it was practically military coup, so they dont really feel as guilty towards it.

because japan wasnt the ones that let kikes infiltrate every corner of their society 2,000 years ago. They also didnt give up their own traditions and religions to help ingrate better with the new eurpoeans.
Whites have always been cucks that are more than wiling to abandon their own identities just to accommodate brown newcomers.

Portugal will be non-white in few generations.

USA and France did it by killing Gaddafy.

Where is that webm from?

simple answer white people like getting cucked.

I fucked up, but your info is also partially incorrect. Swords and other weapons were not allowed within the political center of the city, hence why improvised clubs made of table legs and the such were used during the unrest of the Gracchi brothers.
You should be quiet about things you know nothing of.

Asians are the future.

Attached: 1513387906672.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

Inshallah my niggers

Now post America, pathetic amerifat

dumbest plan I've ever read

equivalent per capita to Canada would be 1,270,000

Oy vey goyim, dis is a dum plan, ignore and delet dis.

Imagine that webm but its processing humans instead.

Attached: notfromreddit.jpg (1229x932, 103K)

Do you know the word FANUC, mutt? The Japanese lead the industrial robot market - all of our car assembly lines have Fanuc robots. Fucking meme quadruped robots are overhyped, and now the Japs own Boston Dynamics (the company that makes your pic) as well (a Softbank company).

Where is your god now?

Attached: fanuc.jpg (700x394, 89K)

what i like about nips is that they are overtly racists and professing nationalists. the japanese have koreans for niggers. the japanese are not the chosen people, because there are no other people. manga and robots demonstrate how civilized and progressive this attitude is.

Maybe a factory producing mancars? A machine-human hybrid that can take you places and still be your best friend.

Attached: 1506909477242.jpg (675x1376, 668K)

>Germany
>aggressive state
>US
>becoming more stable

???

I see, I always thought they were allowed to keep them at home since in the earlier days of the republic the citizens were expected to provide their own weapons and equipment to go to war.
But then it wouldn't make too much sense why Catilina was hiding swords in his residence prior to his rebellion, expecting to arm the citizens with them.

((()))

They never say why this plan has been put in motion in the first place.
>the Jews planned this horrible thing
Why don't they just admit that they hate the Jews and want them gone? Or make up a better story.

Look Hiro, at least you don't have indios and blacks making up nearly half your population. You have it good.

bottom middle should be old people carrying as well.

It's not that it's unfixable, just that no one wants to be the ones who were in power when the time comes for a downturn, so they keep putting off change by importing more consumers, which will only make the collapse worse in the long run.

japan is homogeneous
there are homogeneous countries in europe but they have been constantly been fucked up with war unlike japan

>meme robots are overhyped but japan owns them btw
I can't tell if you intended to agree with me on japanese robots being memebots but that's just a parent company
fanuc is far from being the leading global industrial robotics company, and what are bipedal/wheeled/tracked robots, planes, drones, and so on. cutting edge robots are DARPA, private industrial are euro

ayyy

>german cuck defending his jewish masters
Why am I not surprised?

The point is that Boston Dynamics is an unprofitable flop that Google sold off to Japan. Whether the Japs were smart to buy BD remains to be seen.

Fanuc yellow is everywhere on production lines, way ahead of others. Your thesis that Jap robots are just those stupid animatronic dolls is obvious bait, given my example.

>Mexico is more stable than China
What kind of retard made this map?

Japan's overarching paradigm preaches distrust of outsiders and their culture while Europe's progressive paradigm welcomes outside cultures in an effort to be progressive. It's as simple as that. One welcomes all like a fucking polygamist and the other shys away from such openness and prefers monogamy if even that.

Attached: 1521320022103.jpg (735x946, 120K)