Ask the guy who hacked Mark Zuckerberg anything

Ask the guy who hacked Mark Zuckerberg anything.

Do a reverse image search for these images if you want proof - You won't find them anywhere apart from my thread on Jow Forums where I originally posted them under the same trip. Will post some more of his old Twitter account later.

I had access to a whole bunch of his stuff, not limited to but including;
>8 of his emails
>Both of his Twitter accounts
>LinkedIn
>Instagram
>All Google accounts (inc. Youtube.com/user/zuckd)
>AOL/AIM

What do you wanna know about lizard man, Jow Forums?

(Thread originally posted on Jow Forums but deleted by the mods over there for whatever reason)

Attached: zuckmycock.png (976x629, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPphyjkXnPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good job. I'm proud son.

Thanks dad.

Attached: cucked.png (1042x728, 116K)

Nice photoshop faggot

I could do that in 2 seconds with javascript

Did you find anything damming?

Did you clean out the garage like I asked?

What's the lizard man's end game?

F.. fuck..
Make as much fucking money and avoid going to prison in the process as possible as far as I can tell.
>javascript
>wut
Upon someones request from Jow Forums I changed his Last.fm profile picture to a loli: last.fm/user/zuckd
He has spoken to politicians, but the vast majority of the emails were regarding boring shit like impersonation or getting verified Facebook/Instagram pages and the like. The man gets literally hundreds of emails every few hours. I saw absolutely no emails from Hillary though.

Considering this is sort of related, I can confirm he has been in with the feds since at least 2007. They reached out to him about Facebook user information, and he initially refused to provide it but got more lax over time about it when they threatened him with legal action.

Attached: cucked2.png (1015x652, 170K)

Post something funny

I'm not impressed by any of this

Post bank accounts and routing numbers. Time to get rich

Can confirm that the AIM conversation he had where he called his userbase "dumb fucks" is 100% real, and the reason that screenshot exists in the first place is because zuck Jewed the guy who he said it to out of an idea he had for Facebook in the early days.

Attached: cucked3.png (1127x966, 197K)

post nudes of his wife

post weird mails or NWO information

No thanks.
I don't mind, I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm here to answer questions you guys may have regarding zuck.

Anything interesting or relevant that really stands out?

Look OP, either you have something interesting or you're a faggot. It's looking like option b, so you better kick it into gear if you're not full of shit

Attached: 1523709185949.jpg (450x600, 40K)

Bump but there's a

I sincerely hope you're posting from behind 7 different Chinese, Russian and Congolese proxies senpai, or else you can bet your ass the FBI is preparing a raid on your shit as I type this.

Tweet something weird pls

Where are the proofs?

This.
Better not be real OP or you're gonna get v& so hard.

this

actually Im sure op just hacked a "mark zuckerberg" account
who knows if its actually the real zucc

submitting the tip as we speak

Pentagon spokesperson on strikes in Syria: “The Russian disinformation campaign has already begun. There has been a 2,000% increase in Russian trolls in the last 24 hours.”

Update status to Mr.Unknown did this for the lulz

Also check it

Attached: JPEG_20180414_070617.jpg (384x256, 20K)

fucking fedass licker, even if OP is just a fag

OP should tweet out to delete Facebook and sell all stock holdings. People would due to the situation and obvious vulnerability.

If real you better post this shit on Reddit or somewhere to take the heat off Jow Forums.

Attached: 1523549336526.jpg (680x453, 26K)

>I can confirm he has been in with the feds since at least 2007. They reached out to him about Facebook user information, and he initially refused to provide it but got more lax over time about it when they threatened him with legal action.

Then why aren't you posting things of that nature instead of this meaningless garbage?

Are you Russian?

what was his password[s]? curious as to what type of pw cuckerborg would use.
youtube.com/watch?v=IPphyjkXnPc

post something edgy

baddragon2326

you got any wife nudes if so burn them dont post.

The pic is still a loli, do you still have access? If not, post his password

lol nice bro
you handled it well to not panic, but hopefully you fucking archived everything

Degenerate.
The feds were handed a back-up of FB's database from the days when Facebook was still exclusive for people who had .edu emails from universities, it is severely outdated. Have no idea why, the chain of emails had a whole bunch of shit missing. The database was sent sometime in 2009.
He had a few regarding AI that were pretty interesting, along with a few emails regarding mass-buying out other social networking sites including Twitter and Instagram (from before they bought out Instagram) No NWO shit sadly.
Ask me what you want to know.
I may be a faggot, but I am not a lying faggot.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
+ Who's to say I haven't already paid my dues for this? This shit didn't happen last week, we're talking a considerable amount of time ago.
No longer have the Twitter account.
Look at the screenshots ITT.
His accounts are verified.

Nothing about aliens?

he wants some btc for ransom I guess
instead of looking for compromising docs that proves the nwo agenda, you look for filthy money and fame
you could have saved the humanity and traded it for a few btc
sad

I wont believe any of this unless you follow me on linked in or some shit

How did you hack him? Does he use the same (or a slight variation) password for every site?

Also post on twitter that facebook will be GNU from now on.

Attached: bulba is pleased.jpg (230x230, 10K)

>This shit didn't happen last week, we're talking a considerable amount of time ago.
Then why the timestamp on the last.fm?

Why does a billionaire CEO need a linked in? This just scream full of himself

Fucking do it OP, dewit!

Look. On the one hand, I find it hard to believe that if OP is legit and managed to hack all of Zuck's online accounts, he'd at least be smart enough to use a dozen proxies from the shadiest countres imaginable.

On the other hand, Jow Forums has already had a dumbass who hacked a Vice Presidential candidate's email account and was still retarded enough to use only one US based proxy that happily coughed up his congressman Dad's IP address the moment the FBI asked for it.

So who knows.

DO IT FAGGOT

I'm shutting off the Wi-Fi if you don't

make facebook gnu again

you should agree to sponsor the nigger's MBA

>I may be a faggot, but I am not a lying faggot
Russian troll detected.

>not tipposting with the fbi
are you some kind of fag

Attached: 77bde_individual_600x500.jpg (600x500, 53K)

>where he called his userbase "dumb fucks" is 100% rea
that would be a nice screencap to have on hand for just that right post
- something else that would be nice are caps of obvious illegal activity that was never prosecuted because the swamp is full of gators

Don't care about money, care about not breaking the law. I've already been in shit for this exact breach, I'm just sharing my experience of what I've seen.
I no longer have access to his accounts.
See above, but yes to that question regarding passwords.
Last.fm is all I have access to, and he never uses it.
It's an old account.
:^)
dadada and dr1nkbur - Before mods get all assblasted about this, you can Google this information, it's public knowledge at this stage and in several major tech news articles.
Like?
Maybe.
I post enough to prove my point, that's it.
Wish I thought of this.
It has always been for the lulz.
I did. Law enforcement are already aware of what I did, and the images I'm sharing reveal nothing secretive or private so I'm doing nothing illegal.
Nothing.

based pirate god speed ronin bro

DO IT

Is he connected to a conspiratorial web of other Jews?

Пишy в эпичнoм тpeдe

Whats the point of this thread if you can't get us relevant current information?

Any strange religious stuff?

Cannot share screenshots, but I can share information as I could just be RPing.

Attached: thisactuallyisntlies.jpg (453x576, 35K)

Nope.

OP since your images are old as you claim and you don't have access to them just dump everything you have at once or shut the fuck up no one wants to see you drip feeding images you stole from a hacking website

so you just took some publicly available passwords that he once used and tested them for some old accounts on sites he never uses?

R34l 1337 h4x0r

Attached: autism increased.jpg (960x422, 24K)

>Cannot share screenshots
You did already though in this thread

Proof you're not the zucc himself trying to make him look more innocent? Did you have access to his house morgan freeman?

>dadada and dr1nkbur
>alleged tech genius creating things
>uses passwords that shitty
>i had a better pw system 20 years ago
whad da fug. i no longer think it's even slightly possible he coded anything beyond a hello world. i see this is year and a half old info too.

If he had hundreds of emails, you read all of them? Did you archive them in any way? Post some more screenshots.

>zuckerberg pretending to be someone else having hacked zuckerberg

and this amounts to what? great waste of your life thats what.
you hacked a fucking scumbag jew and go zero info that means a fucking thing to anyone.
YOU ARE A FUCKING HERO SOYBOI
p.s. no one cares about you. ever.

Did you see any weird shit with campaigns or elections or politicians?

Wait. Are you saying you found a back door into fb encryption...

>hacking website
It's almost like you have no clue what you are talking about.

>nigger begging for handouts
what a surprise

Jow Forumsthread died and was closed. Might as well larp in Jow Forums with the boomers and shills

Thats how Podesta got hacked

Attached: 1520573086328.png (443x380, 293K)

I meant something like a funny tweet you spaz.

Dump all images you have then right now and you already dumped some so you can't say you can't do this.

Please do a full dox. Compress a bunch of shit, upload it all over the place and share the links.

U didnt hack shit u wishy washy dirty black colored gentleman.

Make all his secrets public

Would be ironic, hilarious and fair

Attached: C0763B3D-6665-47CE-AE00-6AD27AD3FB46.jpg (1200x627, 117K)

And what the fuck are you worth?

Bump

>Making society more open
>Making Zuckerberg more open
What goes around comes around reptilian jew

Attached: BCA2432D-98B8-46BB-815B-55E350C345B3.gif (256x300, 14K)

AIM shut down last December, so how are you seeing the logs when they closed their servers and deleted everything? LARPing faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (1300x1300, 1.08M)

Pedosta should get hacked by a child wielding a hatchet

Gross

OP is actually Zuckerrcuck

>last.fm/user/zuckd

>Hey G in the pic timestamped

I like your style user

No, Zuckerkike doesn't converse with humans willingly.

If this is real, download / archive everything and send it to Wikileaks.

>HAHA HAX0RRED! I TOOK THIS GUY'S PUBLICLY AVAILABLE PASSWORD AND LOGIN ON A SITE HE DOESN'T EVEN USE! GET REKT KID

Attached: 99 insight.png (435x480, 438K)

OP is full of shit

>(((Thread originally posted on Jow Forums but deleted by the mods over there for whatever reason)))

Yeah, I wonder why ...

Don't let the Feebs nor the Kikes get to you, pal. Job well done.

You're a FAGGOT and can't hack for shit, you cringing gay poof
Here's my IP:
Do your worst, Mr 1337 h@xx0r d00d

Same mine is 192.168.1.1 do yuour worst faggot

Post pic related

Attached: IMG_2802.jpg (399x551, 60K)

Anyone remember the old i.p. cam hacking threads on /b/? Those were fun.

You should have dropped red pills and red pills pics. Shame on you

bump for lulz