en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Powell
tunein.com/radio/BBC-Radio-4-935-s25419/
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09z08w3#
internetradiouk.com/bbc-4/
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shitty gramma in title
>shitty opening comment
you could have put some effort into it lad.
no wonder we're in this state.

What’s the river of blood speech?

Back in the 50's a man named Enoch Powell gave a speech about immigration that predicted everything that is happening today.
He ended it with the words, "As i look ahead, i am filled with foreboding. Like the roman, i seem to see the river tiber foaming with so much blood."

Basically just Enoch Powell doomsaying about how much the browns will fuck up the country and everything he said was ultimately correct even though nobody is allowed to admit it. It bought us a couple of years against the onslaught of mass immigration, but ultimately we were still stabbed in the back.

Bump, get in here brits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Powell

LINKS-
tunein.com/radio/BBC-Radio-4-935-s25419/

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09z08w3#

link to live stream!

See

It'll be starting shortly, it's just the news right now.

i'm using this if it helps
internetradiouk.com/bbc-4/

ITS HAPPENING
RIVERS OF BLOOD
I CAN SEE EM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Amazing how Powell is now painted as a British Hitler when all he did was voice the genera popular opinion about immigration. He was probably the most popular politician in the country, and what's more his predictions about the impacts of immigration were - if anything - conservative. Let's see how they spin it.

Don’t thread split, stay in britpol

Bump. Programme is interesting so far.

Attached: Enoch-Powell-620x517.jpg (620x517, 50K)

the traitor / paedo Heath who sold us out to the EU - or Common Market as it was then masquerading - & his other Tory bum-chums sacked him for being the first mainstream political figure post-1945 to raise ethno-nationalism. It was the fork in the road that led us to the sewer we are in today.

>internetradiouk.com/bbc-4/
I turned it on and they're immediately shitting on him.

Seemingly balenced at present.

I am the senate.

somebody had to say it.
good job lad.

They've done nothing but shit on the man!

>stay in britpol

Fuck off, kid.

Attached: 1503256078767.png (627x551, 290K)

For the BBC, this is very balanced.

And that's how you know he was right.

>Amol Rajan
What is this intellectual lightweight doing presenting a programme on Powell? The state of BBC Radio 4

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

>the black man will have the whip hand over the white man

Attached: 1446377524596.jpg (524x468, 224K)

"I do not have the right not too."

Attached: UnionJack.gif (470x250, 333K)

>On 5 August 1976, Eric Clapton provoked an uproar and lingering controversy when he spoke out against increasing immigration during a concert in Birmingham. Visibly intoxicated, Clapton voiced his support of the controversial speech, and announced on stage that Britain was in danger of becoming a "black colony". Among other things, Clapton said "Keep Britain white!"[33] which was at the time a National Front (NF) slogan.[34][35]

ourguy

The plebs have fed and entertained, it's just a slow descent, betrayed by your politicians and royal house, into irreversible replacement.

>Amol Rajan
>Cringe
He speaks like an A-Level student

Attached: i5924444b01cec.jpg (314x419, 52K)

>none of the interviewees are actually dismantling his arguments and anecdotes
>just crying out emotion and feelings and saying he was a racist masquerading as a classicist

Attached: 1377540758227.gif (360x203, 1.1M)

"Prevent against preventable evils"
Preventable evils such as this?

Attached: jaz.gif (264x300, 46K)

This

Attached: 1523717737733.jpg (200x200, 17K)

are* not have

>A homosexual Jamaican literary professor
>A single older woman famous for singing reggae
>A homosexual virtue signalling conservative MP (probably a paedophile)
>A historian - sounds OK, didn't say much
>muh 'cloak of legitimacy'
>A Jamaican MP who is literally and verifiably an idiot

An not a single argument to be found, only accusations and whining.

I might start paying the licence fee again.

>Powell was complaining about 5,000 people coming a year
>the UK now has almost 600,000 people coming a year

Our funeral pyre is made out of the last English oaks.

Attached: 1506720689434.png (210x434, 169K)

If you think this will do anything it wont, try leaving flash drives with the whole speech on it everywhere you go. That might do somethinng

Sheev is doing a fantastic job tbqh

Attached: 1523554723087.jpg (1049x1049, 97K)

Burn

Your criticisms of him seem to be ideologically contradictory. I don’t really understand where you are coming from, and this kind of twisted smearing in which anything and everything is used against someone (even if it isn’t consistent to the last criticism) is a vey jewish hallmark.

OK so I'm listening to this now
This is some racist ass shit
Clearly the godfather of Trumpism and Alt Right thinking
No wonder the right wing BBC are playing it.. S M H

Rana Aslam was found guilty at Dundee Sheriff Court of using lewd, indecent and libidinous practices and behaviour towards the girl, giving her gifts including shoes and a mobile telephone, inducing her to enter a vehicle with him and driving her to various locations where he engaged in unlawful sexual activity with her.
Now in her early 30s and with a child of her own, the woman said: “He was in his 30s and I was 12. He worked at a shop in Kirkton. I would go in with my pocket money to buy sweets with my friend. He said we were ‘really pretty’.
“He enticed us into his car and bought us a McDonald’s — from there the abuse started. It began with him kissing and groping me. He would buy me CDs, perfume and even a mobile phone, which I had to hide from my parents. One time at a flat he gave me and my friend alcopops and I pretty much passed out. My friend was really worried.
“When I was 15 he started working elsewhere and I didn’t see him for years.”
After randomly seeing Aslam twice in the street in 2015, the woman finally decided to go to the police.
“I realised that he needed to be punished for what he did,” she said.

Attached: Ranas bitch.jpg (736x981, 76K)

>but there are two directions in which families can be re-united

Absolutely based

Attached: 1522898545621.jpg (666x960, 44K)

t. Twitter

they could literally air it on every channel with no commentary, like I said before, the plebs are fed and entertained - the reason it will have no effect is not because of the medium or the broad of the message - it's just that we in the west live in a time of great affluence and entertainment, Nigel down the street isn't going to give a fuck because his belly is full and he can binge on netflix all day long.

>INNIT BRUV
Hm. Yes. Very insightful.

Reminder that the immigrant rate the prompted that speech doesn't compare to the current. WE DIDN'T LISTEN

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Bunch of low iq immigrants discussing a genius

Attached: 2288974ba1dd090e9638d7fc6af83982.png (375x360, 144K)

But really, when you think about it sweetie, what does being British even mean?
You could easily argue he's more British than you - he's lived here longer after all!

....... WOAH!

Based Enoch
Absolutely mad man

The man spoke fluent Latin, Welsh, Urdu, Portuguese, Greek and ancient Greek. He became Britain's youngest ever professor at the age of 25, and went from private to brigadier over the course of the War.

We will never know titans like this in our political class ever again, and yet the guy has become a pariah figure in historical thought. What a disgrace.

Attached: 1463521100662.png (247x200, 66K)

Is he trying to sound mocking?

British boomers should weep in repentance tonight.
BBC made a big mistake.

>While at university, in one Greek prose examination lasting three hours, he was asked to translate a passage into Greek. Powell walked out after one and a half hours, having produced translations in the styles of Plato and Thucydides. For his efforts, he was awarded a double starred first in Latin and Greek, this grade being the best possible and extremely rare.
>After graduating from Cambridge with a double first, and having won several classics prizes,[13] including the Porson Prize and the Browne Medal,[14] Powell stayed on at Trinity College as a fellow, spending much of his time studying ancient manuscripts in Latin and producing academic works in Greek and Welsh.[9]:18–20[15] In 1937, he was appointed Professor of Greek at the University of Sydney aged 25 (failing in his aim of beating Nietzsche's record of becoming a professor at 24). Among his students was future Prime Minister of Australia Gough Whitlam. He revised Stuart-Jones's edition of Thucydides' Historiae for the Oxford University Press in 1938, and his most lasting contribution to classical scholarship was his Lexicon to Herodotus, published the same year

Attached: download (2).jpg (202x250, 8K)

Attached: Enoch.jpg (1147x1634, 360K)

It's actually not a bad impression of his voice, but the intonation of the speech is wrong/misleading.

More recently we've had nobel prize winners and a guy who landed a probe on a comet disgraced for far, far less.

yes of course they gave him a very nasal and whimpy voice, like an old man ranting about about the kids or whatever - they would never give him a masculine normal voice.

I don't think a random Jow Forums thread will do much, I mostly made this to entertain myself.

No, he's trying to sound old. A poor job on Palpatine's part. In the real recording Powell's voice was more robust.

Ethnics aren't very bright, are they? The only half intelligent commentary has come from the white speakers

Current census: 87.1% white, 7% Asian, 3% Nigger and 2% mixed.
Predict the next census in 2021

F

You said it bro. It's amazing how far we have downgraded as a people.

Demographic data removed because it's racist/irrelavent

78% white and double the other figures.

>Asian

God damn Japs.

Just look at Londonistan senpai.

80, 9, 5, 6

This was 7 years ago.

In 2021 census it will be

>79% white
>13% 'Asian'
>5% negro
>3% mixed

Wait a second, why are the BBC allowing this to be broadcast? They literally have left-wing propaganda, rewrite white people into blacks, do everything at every occasion to virtue signal as much as possible. Why are they now broadcasting Rivers of Blood?

Mockery?

Yeah, he's completely off with the voice. Powell did speak with a shaky voice in his latter years, probably due to illness, but when he made his Rivers Of Speech speech in '68 his voice sounded normal
They're making him sound the way he did in the 1990s instead of the way he sounded in 1968

5oth anniversary

Why do you think they keep importing them?

*Meant Rivers of Blood speech

If they put this up and get a load of Pakistanis and homosexuals to insult him every 5 minutes they can claim to be balanced.

They're trying to deconstruct it. The problem is that his arguments are incredibly persuasive while the attempts by interviewees to undermine it fall hilariously flat for a wide variety of reasons.

This black guy is complaining about Powell's claim that there was a street that went from 1 black family to an entirely black street. He scoffs at such an idea, but doesn't refute it.

I've lived on one of those streets.

Attached: 1507764459266.png (268x265, 149K)

Either they stupidly believe that they can deconstruct Powell's speech.
Or the British establishment may have decided to promote racial tensions in the lower classes to avoid anger against the government.
I am inclined to believe the former. Lefties, queers and negroids have low IQ.

His voice sounds deeper and less senile... why did the voice actor use his elderly voice when reading the speech?

They're already trying to invalidate it. I fucking hate these people SO GODDAMN MUCH.

to teach people via commentaries and the deconstruction of his speech that racism is not the "rational position"
he's just using "populism" and "fearmongering" as the commentators have said, don't listen to him, that's the purpose

The only comfort is knowing that he was decades ahead of his time and he was right.

INTEGRATION IS RACIST NOW

If his ideas were popular and mainstream then how do you end up like this?
Was there some bullshit movement against Powell and these ideas?

They don’t actually address his points but rather try to slyly pick apart his rhetoric in an attempt to negate his argument.

This is not a simple broadcast, every minute of his speech is followed up by lengthy, pre-written commentaries trying to frame him as an evil old racist.

>tfw niggers live in Britain
Feels bad, man.

Current census: 87.1% white, 7% Asian, 3% Nigger and 2% mixed.
Predict the next census in 2021

Census 2021 prediction:
82% white
10% Asian
4.5% nigger
3.5% mixed

Attached: 1522986171082.jpg (615x409, 35K)

>he was right.

The problem is that Enoch Powell's foresight has caused serious damage to this country. By redpill overdosing his listeners, he caused immigration to be thrown out of all public debate and discourse for decades. In those decades the country has taken in millions of foreigners who display no sign or inclination, mostly because nobody has been able to speak against it. Powell's Cassandra-tier prophesising ended up inadvertently dooming the country through the method he was personally trying to stave off. That's the true fucking tragedy right there. He was watching Troy being sacked in his dreams. Thankfully he died before he ever had to experience the burning for himself.

Like the Roman, I see the Tiber foaming with much blood.

Attached: 5th_century_Rome.webm (210x120, 1.64M)

The greatest portion of the upper classes of the UK obey the Jew.
What follows is predictable.

yeah but we've got grime music and jerk chicken now so stfu

hold up that wasn't what it said AT ALL.

Criticism of who?

He's not criticising Enoch Powell, he's criticising Edward Heath who helped make the UK part of the EU.

In case you weren't paying attention to current events, the EU has no pretense of even accepting discussion about the feasibility of ethno-nationalism, so it's not ideologically contradictory to say that Heath's actions are the fork in the road that led to our excessively altruistic policies in the modern west, or at least in the UK.

?

It's misleading because he sounds like Powell did several decades later when he was an elderly and sickly man. It's subtly and wrongly implying senility.

74% white 16% Asian 8% mixed 2% black (black will go down because of mudsharks).

>he was a stupid person pretending to be a very smart person

This guy is a fucking jackass.

Attached: 1366665735922.png (495x354, 184K)