What does Jow Forums think of polygamy?

What does Jow Forums think of polygamy?

Attached: 6EAC96C6-19F0-40CB-AE60-304614D3FD58.jpg (1669x1854, 393K)

it is a perversion of marriage.

god, I love this game

Attached: Coincidence.jpg (662x210, 25K)

also: bump in every field

Polygamy only for males.

(((Ian Kerner)))

Jow Forums was right again

Attached: Feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Polygamy is only good when there is a shortage of men such as after a huge war. Otherwise, monogamy is the most stable.

Humans are naturally slightly polygynous.

biggest Redpill I've swallowed so far

Attached: OXYTOCIN.jpg (1570x6466, 2.57M)

Perfect if you are a rich chad
Not so good if you are pathetic low status loser, like 95% of Jow Forums
Also not so good if its polyandry polygamy

Hypergamy sucks even if you are Chad.
>no friends
>women all bitching and hate you
>sex with all the thots isn't that good
>all the other guys are trying to kill you

Attached: perfect gf.png (1280x720, 308K)

only natural

>polyandry polygamy
reminds me of the phenomenon of "microchimerism"
(pic very related)

Attached: Mikrochimärismus.png (2278x968, 391K)

Do it if you're comfortable with it. Don't if you're not.

>What does Jow Forums think of polygamy?
Its a fucking sad excuse for one member of the marriage to eat their cake and eat it too, while the other usually doesn't do so well.

I think it should be more normal among men, but even then it should be cautiously used

Thats how you get STDs

That's right, goyim, break up your families so your offspring will be raised by single mothers and won't be competitive for college spots so that God's Chosen can have them.

t. (((Kerner)))

saged

Attached: 2.jpg (1156x2031, 974K)

Microchimerism is from your older siblings'' leftover cells in your mom's uterus not from sexual partners.

>whites are now mostly anti-racist
>this has only been the norm for the past 100 years

bahahah oh every fucking time

AS USUAL

Lust fueled degenerates that should be taken care of but shouldn't vote or reproduce

Anytime you hear the words “rethinking” or “time to redefine”, the nose is never far away.

Attached: BD0464E9-75F1-464F-85E4-A35E9C897B35.jpg (545x397, 103K)

The bacteria inside our bodies probably love it!

Polygamy is a bad idea in the state our marriage and divorce and common law marriage laws are because they are heavily skewed towards admonishing the female and punishing the male. If polygamy was normalized with these laws it would simply normalize women cheating on husbands more.

Like clockwork, just another COHEN-sidence.

Polygamy is ok if you're able to keep everything stable and don't have a shit ton of wives. As long as you can make them feel loved and take care of the needs of your wives and children there's nothing wrong with it.

is there already a "rethink/let's redefine xy"-coincidence collage?
if not, I'll gladly start to collect material

>As long as we move to an alternate universe where there are no problems, polygamy is OK

It's an unlikely scenario but there are some people that it can work with. Not going to say there won't be any problems at all but as long as the right people are together it can work.

How many is too many?

I think four wives max. And they each should have their own house for them and their children. And you have to treat them equally.

We should have laws specifying this.

I think there are a few people that can really handle a polygamous relationship. All people involved have to have a very specific personality.
Unfortunately this goes against human tendencies like jealousy. How many men and women are legitimately ok with sharing their partner’s affection with another? I doubt even cucks like the fact their wife gets fucked by Tyrone, it’s just a tool to keep the wife.
Either way, if people want to try polygamy, fine be me as long as it’s consenual. Promoting it is a bad idea. Not only does the traditional monogamous family model work, it fits in with our nature. By promoting polygamy, more people are going to try it and the vast majority of those cases will end disastrously, especially if children are involved.

>I doubt even cucks like the fact their wife gets fucked by Tyrone, it’s just a tool to keep the wife.
No, they get off on the pain. Like BME pain olympics

>We should have laws specifying this.

jesus christ, you fucking autists
this will only drive more women to the upper 10% and your chances to get even a single woman will drop to zero
how fucking delusional are you?

Attached: 8675435786545677654345675432.jpg (755x629, 84K)

It's not even funny anymore, if it ever was. These kikes are starting to creep me the fuck out, they want to destroy everything that's good and beautiful in this world and we have to literally kill them in order to have them stop, and when they do they are still able to come out of it as victims.

Jews have no humanity.

if only God had sent a prophet to tell us how many wives is too many

There is nothing inherently wrong with an open relationship, or an open marriage. If you have children, then the rules change A LOT. You do not have strangers come and go around you children. You keep that shit distant, and it's very easy to do so. Sex with other people makes sex with your partner so much better because one night stands absolutely suck 98% of the time. Swinging with your wife or girlfriend is the best shit, especially if you are dominant and know how lead in the bedroom like how a fucking grown man should. Women MELT when you lead in the bed, especially when it is with another woman. She'll do whatever you say at that point, at which point you can guide her and mold her to do the things women should be fucking doing in the first place, like cooking good and healthy meals consistently and keeping the house fucking clean. Keep the bedroom and sex shit away from the kids, that same fucking way a monogamous couple wold do.
If you fuck your women hard and good, they will be good women. Quick getting fired up about this stupid shit you fucking children.

Attached: think.jpg (720x611, 33K)

i'm only ok with polygamy if my primary gf/wife is 100% loyal to me and doesn't sleep with anyone but me, but i get to sleep with anyone.
anything else is pure cuckery

>everything that's good and beautiful
I'll give thee the ancient word: "kalokagathia" (also: kalos kagathos)
use it wisely, belgian friend
we're all in this together

Attached: 1516092139630.jpg (630x536, 60K)

except my gf/wife can sleep with hot girls with my permission and under my supervision

Both science and religion agree that having multiple partners isn't a good idea. The reason AIDS is/was so horrible for the homosexual community is because homosexuals are likely to have lots of sex partners.

let's back this up with some facts, user
you don't want to be called a fraud

(the numbers to STDS are in pic related)

Attached: Immorality of Homosexuality.png (1506x3976, 443K)

>encouraging bottom-tier men to reproduce
This has never ever been natural and is abomination

Lots of unprotected sex, you mean.

Also because buttsex tears up your asshole

Attached: everytime.jpg (300x295, 14K)

You will never win an argument if you're arguing from a "moral" stand point. Sorry, morality doesn't exist outside of any individual's head. The only ting that determines what one can and cannot do is power. Thank you for posting this. It's a bit too long for me to read a the moment though.

Attached: 1522860031919.png (1083x497, 82K)

It's pretty good if you can afford multiple bitches. I'm kind of in a situation where I got two wives except one's my daughter. I'd talked to my wife about getting a second one and she was like "you ain't got no way be gonna be affording that" and bitch was cause, y'know, I planned be putting tons of babby in her and it trouble doing that with more than one but then I accidentally got my daughter pregnant and I was like "well, shit, can't marry her off now with her having a bastard" so I kept her. Its ptetty good.

Re thinking, how about leave something alone that works. The new thing is always the Kikes sneaky plan to insert degeneracy.

I'll take it to heart.

Yeah I understand you (although not agree) - the title is a bit misleading, the post argues with a lot of numbers/facts and concludes with a simple: "homosexuality SHOULDN'T be allowed/accepted", which is a MORAL statement.

>The only ting that determines what one can and cannot do is power
and how does the one in power decide, what should be done?
By being convinced.
therefore it is important to gather and present numbers/facts in a way it is possible to "convince" those who will read and possibly be in power

(sorry for the blogpost, since you said, you don't have time to read)

Attached: 64532345432.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

>polygamy is the same as promiscuity
No, they're complete opposites.
>the state telling a man how many cunts he's allowed to own is good
How?

PURE COINCIDENCE