Black Teen Who Knocked on Door Get Shot At

orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/ct-detroit-man-shoots-at-teen-20180413-story.html

The 14-year-old was walking to high school after sleeping late and missing the bus, when he decided to ask a neighbor for directions.

The woman who opened the door after Brennan Walker, who is black, knocked on it, started yelling at him. Then the woman's husband grabbed a shotgun and fired it at him, Walker and police officials said.

Walker told WJBK that "she was like, 'Why are you trying to break into my house?' I was trying to explain to her that I was trying to get directions to Rochester High. And she kept yelling at me. Then the guy came downstairs, and he grabbed the gun, I saw it and started to run. And that's when I heard the gunshot."

After sprinting away from the house, Brennan, who was not hit, hid and broke down in tears, the outlet reported.

"I'm kind of happy that, like, I didn't become a statistic," Brennan told the outlet, saying his mom had told him that black boys were at risk of being shot by others.

Jeffrey Zeigler, a retired firefighter who is white, was charged with assault with intent to murder and a felony firearm charge, local news outlets reported, and his bond was set at $50,000. He faces as much as life in prison, according to a video of his arraignment.

"There's a lot more to the story than what's being told and I believe that will all come out in court," Zeigler said at the arraignment. "I was in bed yesterday morning when my wife started screaming and crying ... "

The judge interrupted Zeigler to prevent him from finishing.

The man's wife appeared to have called 911 around 8:20 a.m. saying that her husband had chased after a black male who had tried to break in, according to the Associated Press.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 3.05.10 PM.png (1102x722, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/high-school-freshman-shot-at-after-stopping-to-ask-for-directions-to-school
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>who was in the wrong
The nigger of course

rosenberg

>"I was in bed yesterday morning when my wife started screaming and crying ... "

Once again a woman found a new way to destroy a man's life.

>MGTOW

He iz uh gooboy

Of course this would make the news, not the other hundred of cases with niggers shooting white people for no reason

Nigger didn't know the way to school? Had to ask for directions, huh. My money is the nigger was truly trying to break in, and got caught.

Attached: 2016 crime statistics.png (1594x854, 149K)

i would have done the same

>be nigger
>over sleep and be late
>don't even know where school is
The absolute state of niggers.

>nigger
>going to school
fake news

Who cares

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

i heard that the little black angel was selling cookies in a priest uniform to get money for the local homeless shelter when this evil white CIS male stole his cookies and the money before he opened fire on him while screaming "i'm the devil you piece of niggershit". luckily he tripped over his KKK robe and missed the poor child with his assault grenadelauncher.

The woman is at fault clearly. The man did everything he was supposed to

he married the wrong woman

more like
>be nigger
>skip school to rob houses
>break into a house you thought was empty
>get shot at
>run and say you dindu nuffin

>be unarmed black male
>get shot

>asians are better than whites except when it comes to prostitution and gambling
exactly what I expected
wish this had financial crime desu

>Nigger didn't know the way to school? Had to ask for directions, huh
this. i could have walked to school in first grade. there is absolutely ZERO excuse for not knowing how to get to school at 14 years old. he's clearly lying.

I lived near there. Rochester High is on a major road not near any subdivisions. 100% he was casing the house for a robbery. They also bus in niggers from Pontiac for diversity which is why it is an absolute basket case.

>potentially life in prison for something that could be considered a warning shot
AMERICA YES

Anyone have the addresses of the places involved?

We can see how far off track he was

>mr white man, how do I get to the school I go to everyday, five days a week?

Attached: 1339026045298.jpg (534x399, 33K)

>Backpack
>Early morning
>Video evidence

Of course the nigger was lying. WTF does it take to convince you that the firefighter was in the wrong??

Attached: 1523716672441.jpg (700x513, 46K)

exactly what happened. some road signs on this video clip wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/high-school-freshman-shot-at-after-stopping-to-ask-for-directions-to-school

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 2.47.30 PM.png (960x680, 686K)

It’s like watering a plant

I wish he would have shot the nigger's arm off.
Did he think it was the 1940s and he was white that you can knock on peoples doors without getting shot?

Lying nigger.

>He missed the bus
or
>He was skipping school, and testing houses for an easy burglary.
Lets see his attendance record (discipline record is meaningless because they either lie about minority numbers or don't discipline them at all due to racism allegations).

In any event, the White guy should have let the nigger get inside the house before sending him to the jungle in the sky.

This

(((Eli Rosengerg)))

Attached: nosenberg.jpg (993x678, 86K)

Ayo where skoo at?

Attached: 1516162280313.jpg (650x784, 85K)

Nigger skips school and tries to rob last man in Detroit!

>try to rob house
>get caught
>i-i was just asking for d-direction

This BS charge makes the case for self-defense insurance. Texas Law Shield is a good one. If you get in a shooting incident you call them first and explain the situation to the attorneys who then direct you what to do.

>was walking to high school after sleeping late and missing the bus, when he decided to ask a neighbor for directions
>in detroit
Shit that never happened.jpg

Attached: Waytoschool.png (585x457, 158K)

Attached: WhereHeActuallyWent.png (585x457, 111K)

Keep up on this one, that nigger is lying, when the video comes out the jew will go free and the story will be swept under.
Watch any video with the dindu, his jaw flexes, his eyes dart. He shifts his weight a lot. He is fucking lying.

it's a known home invasion scheme: a black girl or kid knocks at your door and asks for help, phone, etc. if you let her in you're fucked because she will open the door for the negro gang that's waiting outside

I like how they completely ommit what happend between
>Dindnjay Nuhting "missed" his bus to school
and
>Didnjay Nuthing "knocks on door" of a house in a completely off the way neighbourhood
and
>Didnjay Nuthing gets shot

We all know they are just running this narrative of the innocent dindu until his crime record reveals hes a burglaror some shit and its all shut down again

/thread, FPBP, typical nigger thinks the white man owes him directions be self reliant for fucking once. I make sure to give non whites bad directions on purpose now.

>Nigger didn't even die
Who the fuck cares?

And of course the race of the perpetrator is brought up, gotta give it to ol whitey. But don't you dare point out the identity of a nigger or hajji

Attached: 1502085807701.jpg (1056x816, 434K)

>"I'm kind of happy that, like, I didn't become a statistic," Brennan told the outlet, saying his mom had told him that black boys were at risk of being shot by others.
>black boys were at risk of being shot by others.
By who?

Attached: 1473740548063.jpg (599x733, 61K)

Attached: Rosenberg.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>Sleeping in on a school day
Lazy nigger

Also
>14 years old
>Doesn't know directions to his own school

There was a map in another thread showing that the shooting took place about half a mile (0.8km) from the place where he missed the bus. There is no way that person was a neighbor as the kike "journalist" alleged. That would mean that the bus stop would have been half a mile from his house and the niglet walked back home but asked a neighbor for directions rather than asking his mom, calling someone, or looking it up online. Nothing makes sense about the niglet's story, but the guy who shot still messed up. He better pray he was over-charged, but the lesser charge may stick.

He is a jew...
Zeigler..come on man, but unironically he is a jew.

he was asking for directions to the school he went to? how the hell did he not know how to get to his own school? Why would he randomly go to random house to ask for directions if he was already in his own neighborhood. If it was in fact a neighbor he went to why didnt they recognize him? This whole story is bullshit start to finish. shame the kid didnt get shot though

Others...duh

>Lives in the neighbourhood
>Does not know the way to school
>Black
>Cares if he's late for school

Yeah, something doesn't add up

Maybe if he’s new to the neighborhood but who moves to Detroit?

Attached: 24357B26-6689-449F-BA4A-382DA3C30BC3.jpg (838x671, 217K)

>crooks road
Kek

Where was Ziegler's house?

Niglet skips school to rob a house and gets caught. He lies and cries racism. Now the owner trying to protect his family may spend his life in prison.

He was just going door to door preaching the good word of the Lord Jesus Christ, he was a good boy who didn't do nothing wrong

Attached: 1520491609947.jpg (960x640, 71K)

Fag

>be man with gun
>get wife to answer door
This is just as bad as the nigger skipping school to rob houses.

This is Rochester Hills faggot. One of the highest income zip codes in the USA.

Nigger didn't know where the school was, big shock there...

1) They have a security camera in their home, indicating a high-crime area.

2) Woman clearly heard asking why her house was chosen, indicating a high-crime area.

3) Where was the mother when this boy missed the school bus?

4) Mother heard the only reason Zeigler missed was because the safety was on. Who told her that?

5) He dindu nuffin, he a gud boy. He goin' to skool an' sheeeit. Whey da skool at?

Ziegler's house is the red arrow in the 2nd pic. 1545 Avon Circle

Yeah guaranteed this is what happened

>Ride the bus to school daily
>Need directions to get there

Why does the man always have to answer the door?

50min to walk barely 2 miles? What the fuck?

>nigger skips school
>checks for unlocked doors because people would be gone to work
>retirees catch him
>fires warning shot
>SHEEEEEEEIT DEY KEELIN US OUT HERE

the faggot troll posting is in the wrong.

go kys queer

Why would you go to someone's private residence for directions? Go to a fucking store or gas station.

Attached: 1484463746869.jpg (600x600, 84K)

HOLY SHIT CHOCOLATE RAMBO LIVES

Its actually closer to 3 miles, and that is about right. That in fact is walking pretty fast 3mph

>highest income zip codes in the USA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

more like One of the zip codes in the USA.

I call bullshit the nigger was looking for school

even if the nigger did plan on robbing the house, shooting at his back while he was fleeing and posing no threat was illegal chimp behavior

Attached: 1451956421627.gif (400x360, 59K)

or use your cellphone. but this was a 14 year old kid who didn't know his own neighborhood or how to get to school? simple misunderstanding goys, it was an honor student in all AP classes and didnt want to be late for AP physics

So, we're opening fire on people of a different race that are on your door step?

Got it. Those mormons are gonna be surprised.

why didn't he just go home for directions? his welfare mom was home

Attached: Tinfoil.gif (300x169, 526K)

>37 minute walk
>all the news calling them "neighbors"
fuck's sake

Holee shit, that is uncanny. Is this legit?

I would shoot any nigger that knocked on my door saying they " were lost ". Niggers will kill you for a dollar if that was all you had on you.
Being a racist will save your life one day.

Nigger it's not even one of the highest in Michigan, let alone the US.

Of hard knocks. And hes going to find it real soon, when it comes out his lil nig ass lied.

>miss school bus
>decide to walk to school
>don't even know what way to go despite going to school literally daily
>knock on door and literally random lady starts crying and screaming i'm trying to break in for no apparent reason whatsoever
sure thing nothing clearly stands out as not making sense there at all

Attached: doubt.png (492x280, 85K)

this guy better have a security camera with evidence of the nog trying to break in or they will fuck him

>3 mph
>Walking fast
I mean it's an acceptable pace, but by no means fast.

Can't corner the Dorner.

The whole reason he was arrested is that the police came and pulled the footage from their doorbell camera and it completely verified the kid's story.

>I was trying to explain to her that I was trying to get directions to Rochester High. And she kept yelling at me. Then the guy came downstairs,
a normal person would leave inbetween her yelling at him to fuck off and the husband fetching his gun.

>black man says he didn du nuffin in most recent case of he said she said racebait
Can't wait for the interviews with his fat grandma/aunt (who is raising him since his mom and dad left) where theh go on abiut his after school programs and humanitarian efforts

>>knock on door and literally random lady starts crying and screaming i'm trying to break in for no apparent reason whatsoever
>Wait until you see a man with a gun before you leave

The entire line of thinking is bad
>Oh shit I overslept I should ask my mom for a ride to school
>Oh my mom can't drive me, I will just walk

>Oh shit I don't know where the fuck my school is
>I will just call someone

>Oh shit I can't call someone
>I will just ask for directions from a gas station or small business

>Oh shit I can't find any business
>I will just knock on a door

>Oh shit this woman is screaming at me calling me a burglar
>I will just apologize and leave

>Oh shit I decided not to leave for some reason
>I am a reasonable person who makes reasonable decisions

Only the ones that don't get off the property when told.

he was still asleep in bed, you fuckin tard. why the wife is opening the door for a nig is the bigger question.

I mean, if I heard my wife say 'Why are you trying to break into my house?' I'd grab my gun too

Attached: 1499638658352.jpg (576x1022, 89K)

As much as I detest niggers this guy and his wife both clearly overreacted here

Also
>shooting at someone with their back turned running away
I'm sorry but that is really fucking low, legit scumbag move

>nuther gud boi turnin his lyf around
how nigga turn lyf around if nigga cayunt fahnd home after missin da bus?

Attached: Rottweilers.jpg (770x514, 74K)

Chris Dorner was too good for this sinful earth

>nothing but main roads and a grand total of 2 turns
>doesn't have an internet connected phone like every other person on the planet
>needs directions
>decides to walk half way down a random high end estate in literally the opposite direction he needs to go before suddenly deciding to ask for directions
sure thing

hunting jacked up feral youth niggers is an ACTUAL sport. they are the most dangerous game in north america, son

I'd love to be a defensive lawyer in that courtroom.

>Son, at what time does the school bus arrive
>"Shieet I dunno"

Everything in that nigger's story doesn't fucking add up

>hunting jacked up feral youth niggers is an ACTUAL sport.
bullshit, FWC doesn't sell tags anymore

Niggers aren't people so it's fine. They are infinitely more likely to do even more cowardly and scummy moves so knocking a likely criminal nigger in the back is fine.

Attached: 1487794689771.jpg (800x800, 133K)