Wow The NRA btfo londonstan. Why are bongs so violent?

Wow The NRA btfo londonstan. Why are bongs so violent?

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-140358.jpg (1035x1477, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4cDUp61PNI
express.co.uk/news/uk/840634/Ban-kitchen-knives-pointed-doctor-deadly-knife-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a bunch of Eastern Europeans, Turkish gangs and black gangs fighting over drug territory.

So, British

>at least it’s not Britons!

It's just London.

>it’s alright, it’s not happening near me!

You have a murder rate of the 3rd world.

>he said as his murder rates exceed New York City

You are supposed to be better than us, britfag.

Said who? We have different cultures, different population and geographically deal with different immigrants. You have your problems, we have ours.

Yours just happen to throw acid at people

Yeah, it's only your capital, no big deal right?

For 2 months, in our capital. And New York isn't your highest murder rate. London is our highest and you have a lot of cities with much higher murder rates than London.

And yours sell crack to children.

What the fact that our capital has caught up to New York's murder rate? A murder rate you have had to live with for decades, and like I said, you have a lot of cities with higher murder rates than London.
It's just shocking to us to have a city with a murder rate like New York, which says more about your cities than it does about ours.

Whats wrong with that?

you're not going to get murdered in any of our cities simply for existing. don't be black and don't join gangs

>What the fact that our capital has caught up to New York's murder rate? A murder rate you have had to live with for decades
The trend is not your friend. We maintained our murderer rate at 13% for decades

BAN ASSAULT UTENSILS

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

How do people in the UK make knives/black smiths? I watch a youtuber who makes knives and swords all the time.

Attached: hulk-hogan.png (600x447, 394K)

>New York has super strict gun laws, and almost completely bans handguns.
You aren't making a great argument bro

YOU WILLINGLY LET THE PEOPLE IN

You people are lunatics. You have school shootings all the time, gang problems that make our gangs look like little kids, and murder rates of a 3rd world country, and you question a rise in crime in London likely due some kind of gang war going on in a city of around 8 million people.
You need to look in the mirror. And why even make a thread about the UK murder rate? Are you concerned or trying to make up for your own fucked up country.

I don't care about guns, that's your deal.

Just die off, britfag. We are tired of your shit.

>nogs shoot each other in America
>nogs stab each other in UK

Everybody knows the truth but a bunch of dead nignogs can't get in the way of multiculturalism

56%.

Stop making threads about us then, mind your own business.

And yours systemically rape thousands of children, then the government hides this when the facts are made public.

Look at Americas best friend.

>drop 2 A bombs on a country, they become your best friend and stand up for you decades later.

>Japan.

We can't because we have to hear you countersignal the West every fucking day.

>Are you concerned or trying to make up for your own fucked up country
I'd rather live in a country with a 3rd world murder rate than live in a country where you can't legally walk down the street with a multi-tool in your pocket

Maybe Britain needed some bombs dropped on them so they would be fucking nationalistic like the Japanese.

noice

HEAR HEAR

No, fag. We give it to children for free, so they pay for it as adults.
It's called capitalism. Try it, sometime.

I can walk down the road with a multi tool.

Kek hates britbongs

>what are niggers
You should know this by now.

>nationalistic
>Standing up for a country than has killed more of you than any other.

OY MATE, YOU HAVVA LOICENCE FOR THAT MULTIE TOOWL?!

Funny haven't had a school shooting in 2 months. Also funny that our murder rate is going down and yours is going up

Good one you fucking retard.

Looks like you have the same sickness, arab cocksucker.

GOD DAMNIT BONGS
WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME

kurdish*

>USA has 5 times the population of the UK
>USA has 5 times the murder rate of the UK
>In both cases murders are largely attributed to minority-thugs and other illegal activity
At least in 'Murica you have a large amount of freedom and don't have to worry about the police stealing your garden-tools and utensils.

Attached: 1519547683996.jpg (680x492, 46K)

Well, do you, britfag?

Wow, sorry I didn't know you had gone a whole 2 months without a school shooting.
If i'd have known I would never have said that. Seriously, good on you, you are making great strides there. I am shocked and happy at the same time....2 months without a school shooting. Incredible work.

Psh we killed 750k of our own in the civil war.

Say, "I hate fags" on your mainstreet and wait for arrest, speechcuck.

>school shootings
According to google we have 90,000 schools, which is 90,000 no self defense zones that , if Parkland is any example, are protected by the most cowardly over-paid whiny puss ass'd pussies the democrats could find while disarming all teachers including military vets at the same time. Gee I wonder why they get attacked so often? Could it be because disarmament is not a deterrent to violence? There will ALWAYS be someone bigger,meaner,crazier,faster or smarter than you. At some point one of them is going to wonder why they have to live under someone else's authority or put up with some cheeky cunts bullshit ramblings.

>be brit
>lock up bike so jamaicans don't steal it
>take bike wheel so it'll be useless if they don't cut the chain
>walking down the street holding a bike wheel
>bobbies in pedal car swerve in front of you, lights flashing
>"OI MATE YOU GOT A LOICENCE FOR THAT BIKE WHEEL?"
>bike wheel confiscated
>£50 fine

Attached: IMG_6081.png (560x1199, 728K)

>It is just London
What about the Birmingham Asian(Middle Eastern) Street gangs that raped 1400 people?
>It is just Birmingham and London
What about the Liverpool ghettos and drug sales?
>It is just cities
What about all the ghettos in the suburbs and an increasingly "diverse" suburbs
>It is just urban and suburban areas
What about the migrants that roam through the rural areas and set up encampments?
>It is just Britain

He's got a point, it's animals killing animals. It's unsightly, yes, but it's not like actual people are dying

BRITFAGGOTS BTFO

>make all schools military bases so nobody kills children.

Liverpool ghettos? What rough areas in major cities? Do you not have those in the US?

>Make schools half paki so every child gets rapes

And it's been an entire 3 minutes since a young english girl got raped by a gang of pakis.
Seriously, good on you, you are making great strides there, Incredible work.

edit. 248,000 schools. the 98,000 was elementary schools only.

Occasionally it spills over and a white person dies. Which sucks.

The American mid West and Detroit have higher murder rates than New York

It was war. Japan lost and US helped rebuild. Why hold grudge? US rebuild your country too, and you thank them by importing Muslim pedophile rapists and enforcing banning of speech and expression deemed "offensive". Truely pathetic, truely sad, that the nation responsible for Liberal enlightenment and ideals of liberty US is founded for would fall so far.

A man, a silly and immature man but yes a man, is going to prison in UK for teaching a dog to wave his paw at command sieg heil. The leader of U.K. Shadow government gave classified information to Russian spies. There is a serious discussion in your country that knives with pointed tip should be banned.

US gave U.K. And Europe great gifts in the post war era. U.K. Has wasted these gifts.

And our best puppet is our former colonial emperor!

EVEN COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE MOTHER COUNTRY.

Does a girl get raped here every 3 minutes?

Britfags don't even know they are at war....

You really have to ask?

Served as gyro every 15 mins?

I'm not even reading all that you bellend.
It will be something along the lines of "We deserved it! We don't hate them, it was something justified at the time, hundreds of thousands deserved to die".

You bongs are taken about as seriously as the leafs.

Wew

youtube.com/watch?v=t4cDUp61PNI

Attached: 07tMmHv.jpg (1075x806, 249K)

Let’s not count niggers for US crime since we can pick and choose.

Good to know you feel the same way about Muslims cucking your civilisation.

How will we ever recover from not being taken seriously from a culture that is about as old as a garden fence, obese, and kill children in schools? I just want you degenerates to respect me.

ARGUE WITH THOSE DIGITS, BITCH.

56%

When you are dead, we will respect you.

I can't hear you over the sound of butter knife confiscation and acid attacks

Le part and parcel

Enjoy your rape britfag....your next on the mudslime hit list

At war with their own government. At war with their own society.

Plug your fingers to your ears. The truth remains. The absolute state of U.K. Is denial.

express.co.uk/news/uk/840634/Ban-kitchen-knives-pointed-doctor-deadly-knife-crime

It's not a garden, it's called a yard you faggot.

Anything else you fat fucks?

If you wish respect you must be respectable.

Yes, but it is something called "containment," I know it is a foreign concept to you but let me explain it. Instead of letting niggers roam free we push them into ghettos in worthless parts of cities and keep them there with a militarized police. You just let them roam around and they ghetto themselves.

Bongs are the most amusing people on pol. Literally make swedes look based

>two fat ladies
>WE are fat fucks
Kill yourself nigel

I really hate British people. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

That is a nigger word. But your culture has adopted your nigger culture and white people think it's theirs now, we in Britain call it "American culture".

Based philosophical nippon

shut the fuck up you gay little cunt.

>Why are bongs so violent?

And why are they so black these days?

Attached: rape ape 6.jpg (577x435, 53K)

Sure thing brit. We grow vegetables in a garden. We grow grass in a yard. Get it right.

Your GDP is shit.

Liverpool is a massive dock city. It would make sense for criminals to fight for control of Liverpool because that's where the drugs come in.

56%

Why doesn't the queen shut this shit down?