English

>English
>White
Pic related this guy looks like a fucking ape half breed abbo. Proof me wrong faggots

Attached: 220px-George_III_(by_Allan_Ramsay).jpg (220x254, 11K)

Paintings were notoriously altered to suit the ideal facial features of the period. They were basically gigantic posters to showcase your wealth for being able to afford one and as such were presented in a most flattering light. Look at almost all portraits of George IV. Theyre designed to utmost not make him look like the fat fuck he was

All englishmen are light skinned abbos / west africans just look at shakespear he dosent look remotely caucasian, he looks more mongolian or black hamitic.

Attached: images.jpg (194x260, 18K)

Christ the BBC is really shoving the bluepills down your throats ad infinium

english people are good for nothing worthless ugly colonial faggot i cant wait for them to be obliberated by the russians.

Shakespear used his dark skinned hamitic sister for his work. Shakespear was a light skinned west african not a hamitic.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-04-24-at-3.32.36-AM-778x1024.png (778x1024, 877K)

>SAGED
RETARD THREAD fuck this shill

Attached: 1523719302717.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Bullshit english people are light skinned aboriginals just look at him, he barely resembles a white person. Hes a hamitic and west african mix with pale skin.

shakespear is a kang

>Chinlet
>Autistic
>Lost the Thirteen Colonies
Yes he probably was a bastard from royalty fucking an abbo.

receding chin [Check]
Receding forhead [Check]
Hair dyed blonde [Check]
Thick hair [Check]
Homo sapien humanoid appearance [Check]

100% African [Check]

>100% African [Check]
shouldn't africans be black though?

I think he's 90% african

George II wasn't of English blood mate.

Well britain was occupoed was occupied by africans before any of the anglo saxons or indo aryans had arrive so this isnt hard to believe.

*III

English blood is african and mongolian blood m8, the anglo saxons had a small influence on our island.

Dont listen to any of this shit this nigger said just sage and move on

Big if true

Exactly. Sub-Saharan Africans were the kangz of Britain.

Didn't they teach you people anything in history class?

it doesn't really matter, the future of england is pakistani

there were many civilisations on earth before the human race. ETs are very real indeed

>Jow Forums in charge of physical enthropology

Attached: 1517013595817.png (645x729, 109K)

FUCK OFF NIGGERS
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Engrish are mongolians how the fuck are they caucasian all u have to do is like at there beady fucking eyes. dont assosiate us blacks with these worthless feral creatures i fucking hate english chinks.