DEFEND THIS ONE RACISTS

Two hard working and innocent Black men were arrested in a Philadelphia Starbucks just because of the color of their skin. How could something like this still be happening in 2018?

twitter.com/i/moments/985216300359258112

Attached: 61BB6B83-0775-4C51-84B4-8493A960296A.png (750x1334, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Bql_xSWUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being black should be illegal.

Attached: 1304114163831.jpg (560x531, 18K)

Enjoy your ban you thread spamming subhuman.

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

wtf i love Starbucks now

>Two hard working and innocent Black men
Stopped reading here.

Lol. Mods are unicorns.

Yes, im sure that is the entire story.
Two innocent dindus just sitting there doing math, and helping lil ole ladies and cops just run up on them and slap cuffs on them.

Notice how its just SBs saying sorry, not the police.

Kys newfag

Exactly, there is always more to the story in these situations.

Just found out, they were loitering, they refused to order anything. Loitering is a crime. Fuck them. Buy something or get out. Which is what happened, employees told them they could not sit there without buying something. They gave back lip and said they were not gonna leave and that they were just waiting. They had been there for a while.

I’ve gone to Starbucks for hours without buying anything and it’s never been a problem before. Guess that’s my White privilege in action.

Go figure, knew it was bullshit. Fucking niggers man, they really are stupid fucking monkeys

>.......because of the color of their skin
Because false narratives really aren't getting everyone sick of blacks, already
I don’t care about black people’s problems anymore.

I’m simply worn out with them. Exhausted by their constant demands, their neediness, their helplessness, their hypocrisy, their never ending problems, their inability to take advantage of the myriad opportunities practically delivered to them, their ungratefulness, their refusal to take responsibility for their own lives or accept the consequences of their actions.

I’ve just thrown in the towel. I can’t keep caring about problems that I obviously can’t do anything about. Especially when they have brought at least some of it on themselves, or when they won’t make the lifestyle changes necessary to succeed or to overcome or avoid their problems.

There comes a point, where I just quit listening. When racist graffiti is discovered on a college campus, or on a black person’s house, my reaction is no longer outrage, disgust, and sympathy for a victim of a hate crime. It’s outrage and disgust alright, and it comes a few days later when it is almost always revealed to be yet another racial hoax perpetrated by black people. I really don’t want to hear them tearfully recounting that heartrending moment when they “discovered” some mean white KKK member had snuck into their laundry room, completely unseen and invisible to video cameras, to scribble “Trump ’16” and “Die niggers” on the wall. At this point, I’ll turn the channel.

Attached: poorme.jpg (500x655, 74K)

Hopefully BLM trashes some Starbucks shops over this!

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Bql_xSWUU

Attached: antoine_dodson1.jpg (900x600, 68K)

wanna know the difference? you came in sat down in a corner and no one noticed your virgin ass
niggers came in and stood around the front
blocking people trying to get to things
>"AYO I SAW DIS BICH ONE TIME AN WAS LIKE"
niggers cant converse at a level whites would consider normal
staff gets sick of this and asked if they are going to get anything. no.jpg
"ok then im sorry but you're going to have to leave then"
>"OMG I CAN' BULEEV DIS BICH AXING ME IF IM GON BUY DAT SHIT COFFEE BICH ILL RAPE YOU"

> pic
A bit too late, Anglo.

Hmm, you have a point there, I do act like a civilized being when I go.

Did anyone ever come to take your order?

If not they were being racist and ignoring you.

>come to take your order
>Starbucks
It don't work like that.

It does in some. They have waiters you dummy, in the bigger ones like where these nigs were in. The smaller cafes and shacks, of course not.

Black privilege is having people come to your defense when you get arrested for breaking the law.

Attached: 1516162280313.jpg (650x784, 85K)

>Being black should be illegal.
/thread

this, the nogs were doing the typical "hanging out" dindunuffin routine, they were probably spread out over multiple tables, making a fuck ton of noise listening to soundcloud on their phones and ooking and eeking for instagram videos, eating food from another restaurant, and they were probably there for several hours but didn't buy anything just asked for free cups of water. they do this shit everywhere.

>Black privilege is having people come to your defense when you get arrested for breaking the law.
every.fucking.time
without.fail

Attached: 1500743188277.png (912x760, 272K)

sage

when i worked at starcucks we would kick all degenerates who loiter, i would personally kick out the niggers because the girls were too afraid and even went so far as to get rid of our electrical outlets to stop them from...burning their fucking mixtapes and selling them in front of the store. lots of actual humans who came in to work on college papers got mad but hey niggers gonna nigg.

>sage
memeflag
nigger

Attached: 1522632823655.gif (250x250, 425K)

Was thinking about working there once. Is it worth it? Good pay?

depends on your state, and if u want to cater to extreme liberals as coworkers and customers. good 401k and stock options

>Two hard working and innocent Black men
Just stop -----

based fuck niggers

>dont buy anything
>asked to leave
>you dont
>cops are called
nigs gonna nog

>Philadelphia

But...the entire Philly area is so liberal!

I honestly thought black people didn't even drink coffee.

Something about it is so weird to me.

Hmm alright, I'll think about it. Thanks user.

It already is.

Cool story faggot. I knew a white kid that sat in a Starbucks for hours without ordering anything and looking angry and shit so the staff called the cops on him and had him removed. You must have just been lucky

dey drink dat koolaid mayn

U liar, eat shit and die

Maybe he wasnt looking angry.

>black people standing near me

good call.

Attached: 1523702038879.jpg (339x427, 35K)

A good friend of mine is a manager of a starbucks; It's store policy to let people go there and do things like buisness meetings, homework, or other quiet, non disruptive activities. You dont have to buy anything, and they shouldn't ever bother you.

That being said; If you honestly belive these niggers were sitting there quietly minding their own buisness when cops busted up in the building and took them to the pokie... youre a god damn idiot.