How to into religion?

I want to get into a religion?

I thinking of choosing Roman Catholic where do I start?

-Thanks

Attached: mural_large.jpg (3484x1672, 963K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjkyrQcQzEg
biblegematria.com/number-216.html
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e
tv.jw.org/#en/home
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/
apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS
streamable.com/m2s3b
youtube.com/watch?v=RtlwWMJILBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rome is the City of Saturn.

He is the Demiurge.

You really should stay away from religion. Its dangerous. Especially for the slow and dim witted.

Start by cutting your nuts off and mailing them to Israel, because that's what joining the Roman Catholic church amounts to

Orthodox Christianity. Roman Catholicism is fucked beyond belief, especially with their Jewish Pope.

Attached: El_greco_christ-blessing.jpg (578x745, 76K)

Thx for the input I will definitely go that route. Where should I start?

Hes Jewish because they are from the Bloodline of Cain and thus come from Yaldabaoth.

Again you guys have no idea the game that is being played on you.

shut up
Rome was the center of the world and therefore the Faith was brought to it.
Catholicism will TurboBoost your life.
Live good, clean, and strong.
Speak the truth, defend the powerless.
Just ignore the current pope, even we think he succs.

Attached: coffeeAndDonuts.jpg (442x359, 37K)

Yea and you will find the Temple to Saturn there, as well as the Pantheon which is the Temple to all the 'gods'

The gods are the Archons.

The Chief Archon is the Demiurge Saturn.

Attached: 4ea.gif (426x213, 3.68M)

Abrahamic religions are all Cult of Saturn

Abraham built the Kaaba.

Attached: 1519539137155.gif (800x337, 1.99M)

start with astrotheology
youtube.com/watch?v=yjkyrQcQzEg
then with gematria
biblegematria.com/number-216.html

If you want to into religious, just read about different organizations and pick the one you like best, aka pop that blue pill and go nighty night.
If you are hungry for truth, that's a whole different ball of wax.

>american
>catholic
might as well just change your name to jose

I am Hispanic so yea but I respect the culture though

Attached: main-qimg-ed23d9866da0882d2b994338a31dc8fa.png (602x339, 89K)

Depends which way appeals to you the most.

If you are into philosophy, then reading Catholic philosophers could be a good start. I see Chesterton is recommended a lot to new people, though I don't like him personally. Josef Ratzinger AKA Benedict XVI wrote some good books, notably "Introduction to Christianity".

You can walk into any Catholic church worldwide and attend mass and hang out with people afterwards. Things like music, ethnic composition of the attendees, and general style tend to vary from church to church (and from place to place), so feel free to shop around.

If you want to experience a Latin mass, try one of these churches: ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm You should try it at least once. I've heard the mass in many languages and frankly, English is the worst, so I understand the recent revival of Latin mass in US.

Formal process of joining the Church in Burgerland is called RCIA (google this), though I recommend you hang around and study for yourself for a year or so before you join.

You may encounter strange attitudes to sex... Of course once you dig through and actually understand it, the Catholic philosophy of sex is pretty awesome, but for some reason the Church attracts some fucked up people so... Let me put this way, if you instinctively think something is fucked up, it probably is and don't let anyway tell you otherwise.

The American tent revival, evangelical Christians types. are the most redpilled some of them even name the jew.

Attached: 03E99977-1756-4ED4-841F-856F21590CEC.jpg (565x1024, 83K)

Go away.
Nobody takes Michael Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell seriously.

>How to into religion?
Try a lobotomy

Why are you thinking Roman Catholic?

Why are you thinking Christianity?

What else (e.g. polytheism, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc.) have you investigated? Why or why not?

And, most importantly, what is your goal?

>go to mass, there is at least one everyday and usually 2 on sundays
>introduce yourself to one of the priest and say you are interested in becoming catholic
they will take it from there. the priest may ask if you'd like to enroll in a class or perhaps meet with a deacon to discuss your joining the christian faith as a catholic. from there it's a matter of setting a schedule for your first communion and confirmation and then you can join the parish as an official member of the catholic church. from there you should give back to your parish for helping you by participating in the charitable activities that the church participates in locally, giving of your time to help those in need.

i went through this process from my first mass november last year to my first communion and confirmation at the easter vigil (the saturday night before easter) and everyone was very helpful and friendly. tomorrow i am going to mass and afterwards joining a deacon to help administer communion to those who are unable to attend mass, like the very elderly. i do it because it is a better use of my time than i would have done in my youth. it's never too late.

nice pic. the only real way in is so simple no one ever does it: forty days and forty nights of fasting and praying in the desert.

They would rather build megachurches and fleece the rubes than do this.

Attached: sainte-chapelle-paris1.jpg (1280x800, 962K)

The religion you're looking for is Buddhism. It's the most redpilled of them all.

>I thinking of choosing Roman Catholic where do I start?
Let us help you.

Our regular website.

>jw.org

It is full of articles, digital books, and a search engine for all Bible related questions.

We also have an entire encyclopedia archive.

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e

That is for advanced Bible students and researchers that want to study certain subjects. For example you can type in Armageddon, Great Tribulation, Soul, Hell, and all references come up
teaching in detail where those are in the Bible and what they mean.

>tv.jw.org/#en/home

Our channel dedicated to shows of encouragement and lessons for kids all based on the Bible. Here's a good one to show to your kids so they don't try to push the trans garbage at them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Request a free Bible Study

>jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

Find a meeting near you

>apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

AMA!

Attached: JW_01.jpg (438x280, 9K)

contact a Catholic Church in your area and ask about the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) program

>"For every man's conception of God must vary with his mental cultivation and mental powers. If any one contents himself with any lower image than his intellect is capable of grasping, then he contents himself with that which is false to him, as well as false in fact. If lower than he can reach, he must needs feel it to be false. And if we, of the nineteenth century before Him; if our conceptions of God are those of the ignorant, narrow-minded, and vindictive Israelite; then we think worse of God, and have a lower, meaner, and more limited view of His nature, than the faculties which He has bestowed are capable of grasping. The highest view we can form is nearest to the truth."

Attached: spiral-sun-being-christ-and-earth.jpg (478x478, 318K)

Catholics will be killed on the day of the rope.

You dont need religion,you need Jesus Christ and the Bible

Attached: 1523532112009.jpg (740x420, 36K)

Bring it on you foot washing shitskin.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (705x800, 112K)

catholic server /bkXHBgq

CULT

>mad cause not foot kissing

Attached: mmmfeet.jpg (720x523, 86K)

>Catholic
>calling anyone else a shitskin
The entire third world is Catholic lmao. Pic related, your brothers in christ

Attached: juramento.jpg (960x640, 115K)

>The reign of love will never end. But where there are prophesies, they will end; Where there are tongues of ecstasy, they will end; Where there is knowledge, it will end. For our knowledge is only of a part, and our prophesies tell of but a part. And that which is a part vanishes with the arrival of the whole.

You begin to learn and as you increase your knowledge you grow in capacity for learning and your consciousness slowly elevates. What matters most is to keep yourself pure (in love/God) while learning.

Attached: morning.jpg (1125x750, 403K)

you don't get to choose religion, you get brainwashed into one. Or you can pretend to believe for gains (pussy, money, things).
t. a guy that was raised in religious family, 10 childs, but i survived the brainwashing.

streamable.com/m2s3b

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

ETERNAL LIFE IS FREE

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x812, 251K)

>where do I start?
CS Lewis

>get into a religion?
Why?
Do you enjoy cults?
Just open a Bible and read the Scriptures and have a one to one with the father almighty.

Pick up a book and read. Take the lessons to heart and find the truth within yourself.
Church doesn't make you religious, finding conviction in a higher power does. The church has been compromised for ages and is no longer a haven for the faithful, seek God on your own terms and he will find you.

>you don't get to choose religion, you get brainwashed into one.
I've always seen it like this. But if someone feels the need to believe in something
What should that person believe in?

>wanting eternal life
Gay

See this ->

How about Manly P. Hall ?

Ohh right you never read him.

Prey

Do you believe in god?

Start with doubt. Is there absolute proof of a God? No, then there would be no reason to have faith. Big bang? Evolution? The possibility there is no God? All true. And that's okay - the Bible (or any other holy book) is ancient wisdom. It works.

You need to learn how to read and interpret scripture. Genesis isn't a scientific journal; it's a creation myth that has more to do with human consciousness and the meaning of life. It's so sad to see zealots preaching creationism and not listening to reason - they're in a cult.

Check out the Danish philosopher Soren Kierkegaard. He's the grandfather of existentialism. He's all about having faith, actually following Christ, doubt, etc. He's a really dry read, but it's powerful stuff. I highly recommend "Kierkegaard in 17 Minutes" on YouTube. Had a big impact on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtlwWMJILBA

Themselves? Science?