Pol, How do we save our younger siblings and kids from Jewtube?

This is insane. Why is there no regulating authority which regulated shows like this, knowing well that the majority of their viewers are KIDS ... innocent KIDS whose mind is like blank paper and it is filled with this kind of permanent ink which can never be removed.

I am seriously thinking of blocking Jewtube in my home.

Attached: wtf.png (976x918, 1.21M)

More kids probably know who the Kardashians are than Post Malone. Besides, all the kid friendly idols like Miley and Ariana go on to be very sexualized anyways. One way or another certain ideals will be promoted.

the main element of youtube is built right into the name. YOU
humans in general are not willing or able to police themselves.
when you allow the YOU in youtube to be just that, all about you, people who have channels and make content will not police themselves because they sign no contract and are not legally obligated to stick to any format or any thing.
it is the height of vanity and narcissism.
you would be wise to ban youtube from your home

>Why is there no regulating authority which regulated shows like this
>why wont big daddy government think of the children
or parents could actually do their jobs and explain why things like this are mental garbage

Teens have always found a way to adult rated content, from Elvis to black Sabbath to Eminem and post Malone... Nothing new to see here. Just some fuck trying to control content like the Jew he is.

Post Malone, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, etc

All degenerate trash shoved into the mainstream by (((them))).

the phrase, "you do you" is not a mantra of open-mindedness or tolerance, nor does it include any built in mechanisms for self-policing. it is a verbal magic wand that people wave in front of others, bestowing upon them the power to do whatever they want, including harming others by changing their youtube content to include degeneracy and damaging ideologies.

Get them into something real, like a hobby that involves building something, or a sport that will keep them Jow Forums. You know, what we'd do 20 years ago.

I am seriously debating if I should reproduce or not. I'd rather have no kids than have them look up to these kind of "super stars"

Post Malone is a libertarian, which isn't great, but at least he's not a leftist

The guy could be a white nationalist for all i care ... but he won't get my approval with face of his full of tattoos.

Tattoos are a sign of mental ilness

We dig our own graves with this idea of "you". it is reverse selfishness. By saying "you do you" we are really saying, let me be me because we hope the reciprocal will be applied.
It is the height of selfishness to allow others to act and behave in unfettered ways, including making whatever youtube video they want, because in this self-centered culture, it can only mean one thing: YOUtube is really MEtube.
By supporting, liking, and subscribing to others, the inverse must also be true. people are obligated to support, like and subscribe to what I do.

Post Malone is a pretty cool guy. He is redpilled as fuck. Like shit he has a stach of guns and a nuclear bunker.

Attached: Kike.png (208x243, 11K)

>meet beautiful, shy southern belle in one of my labs
>ask her to be lab partner
>ask her what kind of music she listens to or who her favorite musician is
>expect some country singer
>she tells me post malone

Attached: 5816FC91-B0DD-4C83-9B95-1865E72DC7B0.jpg (535x577, 52K)

Last year a lot of freshman in my highschool listened to his music like cocaine. Like said, it's literally because of the nature of teens. What I think is more important though is the huge accessibility of youtube op is trying to get at. There was this kid my mom was babysitting for a week (his father had a very bad illness) and I'd notice him watching mortal kombat finishes on youtube, mind you this kid was fucking 6... kind of insane.

Adding on to this, youtube is without a doubt the most jew propaganda website in history, mass consumed. Elsagate is a perfect example.

>mfw kids can tell you the exact circumference and surface area of Kim Kardashian's ass but don't what happened in Syria last night

Attached: kei.jpg (400x300, 30K)

If your siblings are unironically watcing good mythical morning in 2018 they are probably beyond redemption.

>Why is there no regulating authority which regulated shows like this
Because the government and other powers want it. If it were pro-white ideas, like if PewDiePie went white nationalist, it would then get dealt with.

Bad things = promoted everywhere
Solutions to bad things = taboo and banned

If I was dictator, I would order the immediate execution of a degenerate like Post Malone.

>teens
>always
What you need to understand is that the concept of "teens" or more accurately "adolescence" is a fairly new concept. The idea of "adolescence"-- that there's this period of transition between childhood and adulthood-- didn't start until the 20th century.

If we could go back in a time machine to even only a couple hundred years ago, we would see something totally different. You were either a child, or you were an adult. But we use the idea of teenager to say, "Well, I'm not a kid, so I demand more rights and respect. But I'm not adult, so you can't hold me responsible for my actions!" This is destructive. A leading cause to the downfall of the west.

>children can see this stuff on the internet
>won't someone think of the children!?
>we need to shut down the internet, for the children!!!!
Maybe it's the parents, not society's, responsibility to control what their children watch. This is the same problem as TV "no, you can't have that on TV, my children watch TV", "no, that can't be on the internet, my children use the internet", maybe if you don't want your kids to see something on TV or internet be a fucking parent and don't use the TV or the computer as a babysitter.
Have you ever thought about turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids and hitting them?

yeah its weird i live in the deep south and so many whites even the rednecks love rap