US, UK, & FRANCE BOMBS SYRIA, IGNORES GENOCIDE OF PALESTINE

Under the guise of protecting innocent children and civilians in Syria, hundreds of bombs are used against Syria. Yet nothing is done about the genocide that is occurring in Palestine by Israel.

Attached: genocide-in-palestine.jpg (1500x1500, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGshuu3Y8P8
youtube.com/watch?v=80gCpowNAto&list=PLD23AEB89EAE18454&index=8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dumbass Palestinians agree to get shot so their families can collect the "terrorist gibs" money from Hamas
>you feel bad for them

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Don't try to attack soldiers on a border wall if you want to get shot, mudslime.

Fuck palestine

Attached: 1520526674851.png (942x1278, 777K)

Tell me schlomo, how threatening is a 3-year old child running around?

>3 year old child running around
>implying the Palestinians don't use the kid as a shield

Tell me Achmed, why do you use your children as meat shields? Shouldn't you use your women instead? Aren't they bigger?

Kikes that cry out in pain about the holohoax daily and yet they themselves are committing genocide in Palestine.

Israel #1!

First post best post.

So we blew up some glorified mudhuts in a 3rd world country who cares?

Tell me scholomo why you keep shilling in antisemite website?

Would not be better to shill in twitter were people still believe you?

>genocide
If you retards stopped trying to attack Israelis then maybe I'd feel sympathy for you. All you had to do was not chimp out and you'd be backed by 99% of the world. Instead you retards try attack children and use your kids as human shields. You're savages and Israel is right to have a wall. We should take their lead.

You lost 3 wars. Three. Get better at fighting or get better at pacifism.

Your flag looks like a fruit-roll-up.

shabbats goy =

youtube.com/watch?v=QGshuu3Y8P8

Attached: hyug.jpg (922x966, 209K)

Because it is

wtf who cares

Greater Israel will never happen you genocidal kike.

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
So what will the USA win, for changing their population makeup to resemble that of Brazil?

Attached: brazil.jpg (472x456, 37K)

How can it be genocide if the population is growing?

This? Those borders don't even make sense. Why would a global cabal scheme centuries in the making be fighting for retarded borders?

Is it because you are forbidden to care about your own people fate, that you have this ersatz nationalism for Israel?

Attached: burger genocide.jpg (1620x2244, 721K)

>muh Palestine
t. Muhammad

Intentionally targeting children to scare the enemy doesn't mean you suddenly have the right to claim the Palestinians are using them as human shields.

That is why Israel is trying to seize Syrian land in the Golan Heights. Gas all kikes.

they are zog lowlife

youtube.com/watch?v=80gCpowNAto&list=PLD23AEB89EAE18454&index=8

Attached: HANG.gif (720x480, 2.11M)

>go kids! Play with these burning tires!
>roll them down the hill at those soldiers!
>good now throw these bombs!
>get shot
>OH GOD HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?

Retard

>a burning tire will topple the border wall
what type of fucking wizadry is that?

>the goal is to topple the border wall

I never said mudslime were smart. They just chimp out. No logic to it.

Grown ups placing Children in harms way is murder. Kill the Palestinians.

>but it doesn't have to make sense, literally anything they do is Palestinians attacking us, just in a dumb way.
Also how does one use kids to shield oneself against missiles and bombs you fucking 96 IQ retard?

>missiles and bombs

I know bullets are high tech to you sand niggers, but they're not bombs or missiles.

>Press F if you support bombing ANIMAL children.

Attached: ByoWJQ3CQAAxfhD.jpg (600x419, 42K)

>spends hundreds of thousands worth of ordinance on "mudhuts" in a foreign country on the other side of the planet
>who cares?
apparently you guys care a lot.

Oh wait you mean to tell me Israel doesn't use missiles and bombs against Palestinians? My bad lol.

its because they are mad that they are not getting their own way with the oil

and also, hat slag May is happy as a peacock

the Conservative Party really didnt want to win the referendum, so when they won, they elected someone to lead the party to fuck it all up. Its a bunch of Theatre. When political parties have to implement things they are against, they elect fuckups to run their government, and when they implement things that are important to their core, they put their prime horses in the race.

That slag May was very happy when the chlorine industrial accident happened at the local pool in Syria, and then claimed bombs did it, just like when the UK intelligence poisoned innocent Russians and claimed Russia did it.

May doesnt want to leave the EU, and will do anything to stop it.

the Conservative party in western countries, and their main opposition parties, are already linked by international organizations, and they coordinate their actions.

The only way back to Anglo domaince, is to vote, Nationalistic parties, small parties, or 3rd parties, the rest have already been Globalist co-opted.

the machine of human misery has been spreading its tentacles for centuries. Get fresh blood, get small parties.

OY VEY!

THAT 3 YEAR OLD GOT IN THE WAY OF MY BULLET!

BEST IDF!

>changed the topic

Of course they do. They didn't there though.

>changed topic
Fucking when? I was making the case that you and your fellow Israelite aren't human and kill Palestinian kids.

agreed

the palestinians are literally nothing more than expendable human sacrifices for iran

Seriously, what's a Palestine? Read a book once in a while and then thank the U.K.?

Bump

Attached: 1523693365328.png (825x513, 315K)