HAPPENING! At Least 20 Dead After Israeli Warplanes Strike Iranian Military Base In Southern Syria

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/985247108428193792

archive.li/KXfmF

Attached: 1497822529033.png (1262x1250, 1003K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/michaelh992/status/985246915653701637
twitter.com/IsraelBreaking/status/984987633402241025
youtu.be/kGEM-qa8lxU?t=179
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/929511061954297857?lang=en
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/985237251352416259
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/985243750434779137
timesofisrael.com/devastating-survey-shows-huge-loss-of-israel-support-among-jewish-college-students/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/203589/young-americans-moving-away-from-israel-support/
jpost.com/American-Politics/Support-for-Israel-from-younger-evangelicals-dropping-517144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are they letting them fly with no worry?

Attached: 1516095456085.png (872x1266, 744K)

The planes were not detected by radar

Because they are subhuman sandniggers that even teenage girls bully.

Attached: woman vs muslim.png (800x800, 392K)

becuase this

Attached: 1500934989374.png (1000x1402, 1.05M)

What sorcery is this?

Russia needs to shoot them down. No more games, they are openly attacking Russias allies. Where’s the UN? Howcome they got nothing to say?

Its coming

just like clockwork...

Attached: 4342423423424323.jpg (184x184, 9K)

i hope their fears are founded.

Why is Israel allowed to commit indiscriminate acts of war on other nations with no repercussions ever?

Like imagine Iranian warplanes striking an Israeli base in the Golan Heights and killing 20, that would be an outright declaration of war.

good for them

Attached: 1509936836854.png (1112x1157, 528K)

Israel is backed up by the US. Might does make right.

>Hezbollah-tied al-Mayadeen denies reports of an Israeli strike in Jabal Azzan #Syria

twitter.com/michaelh992/status/985246915653701637

who did it then? trying to save face?

because mutts see them as a holy chosen people

If anyone directly attacks israel, the political pressure to defend them will be too much. First, we must allow Israel to prove themselves to the american people that they are the instigator

Israel did it.

^this

Why would anyone trust a fucking Jew

wew boy im sure this will be the last time we strike syria

Attached: makes you think doesnt it.png (500x522, 133K)

ISRAEL #1

Time for another gas attack, although this time they'll use Zyklon.

Cool things are possible when you have extraterrestrial technology

Attached: 1516528250240.jpg (632x732, 351K)

This.
The biggest tragedy is that the sandniggers can't work together for long enough to literally conventionally bomb israel off the fucking map.
I unironically pray for the day that happens.

What would America do? The kikes are already dead, no one left to defend.

Israel and Jews worldwide know their time is limited. Once the Christcucked boomers are gone both Israel and Jews will have very limited support. The youth on both the left and right have nothing good in store for Judaism. Israel has pushed their luck for too hard for too long.

Attached: 1523199340057.jpg (632x782, 146K)

(((Horowitz)))

Exactly this. Leave Israel holding the bag. It gives Russia ordinance to wipe out Israel.

Its not just that, theres a lot of ethnic and religious tension in the middle east.

Also, does this have to do with this info from last night?

>BREAKING: Hezbollah sources say Hezbollah special forces have been ordered to mobilize in Southern Lebanon in anticipation of escalation with Israel. - @SulomeAnderson

twitter.com/IsraelBreaking/status/984987633402241025

Are we on the verge of Hezbollah/Iran and Israel war as we speak?

fucking warmongering kikes

Attached: 1494692125254.png (696x1240, 416K)

According to all polls, public support in america for Israel is at an all time high. Real life is not a Jow Forums echo-chamber.

>tfw one israeli airstrike does more damage and impact than America, France and UK combined

Attached: kek.png (655x650, 58K)

They tried that, THREE TIMES.

>According to all polls, public support in america for Israel is at an all time high. Real life is not a Jow Forums echo-chamber.
According to polls Trump would lose the election with a 95% chance.

russia can't detect israeli planes.

Unfortunately the boomers will cling to power until they die of old age in the fucking senate chamber, but soon enough the massive wave of younger anti-Israel statesmen worldwide and across the entire political compass will put an end to this and the Middle East might finally know peace for a while.

Attached: muslims-nazi-hatin-israel-leftisti-libertarian-everyone-else-whos-not-29350191.png (500x561, 103K)

Yes, people are speculating that Israel was responding to that threat with this attack

Israel can't defend against the entire middle east including Saudi Arabia.

apparently there was no attack, just some ground explosions...
well, we'll find out soon enough.

Ask the boomers.

Can someone explain why Israel is so important to burgers? Why is a random sand country so important to the most powerful nation in the world?

Attached: thinking-emoji-298x300.png (298x300, 36K)

4D FUCKING CHESS.

USA, UK, AND FRANCE FIRE MISSILES WITH 0 PEOPLE DEAD.

ISRAEL TAKES THE OPPORTUNITY TO LAUNCH AN ASSAULT OF THEIR OWN.

TRUMP'S SPEECH
PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION TO TRUMP'S SPEECH. SOMETHING BIGGER IS COMING. He calls out Russia and Iran, but I think this is just a cover for what's to come.

youtu.be/kGEM-qa8lxU?t=179
>What kind of a nation wants to be associated with a mass murderer of men, women and children. The nations of the world can be judged by the friends they keep. No nation can succeed in the long run by promoting rogue states, brutal tyrants, and murderous dictators.
Now tell me....Does that represent Assad at all? I don't think it does, and Trump knows a lot more information than we do and he has setup plays like these before. Who does it sound like to you? Maybe ISRAEL AND NETANYAHU?

Trump continues
>Hopefully someday we'll get along with Russia and maybe even Iran, but maybe not.
JUST LIKE THIS TWEET ABOUT KIM
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/929511061954297857?lang=en (embed)
>Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

>Looking around our very troubled world, Americans have no illusions. We cannot purge the world of evil or act everywhere there is tyranny. No amount of American blood or treasure can produce lasting peace and security in the middle east. We can try to make it better but it is a troubled place. The United States will be a partner and a friend. BUT THE FATE OF THE REGION LIES IN THE HANDS OF HIS OWN PEOPLE.
Do you know what this means? This means that Trump isn't going to protect Israel anymore. This means that Trump isn't going to come to Israel's aid. This means that the army of Islam that Erdogan called for will come to fruition. This means that the STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY.

Israel is fucked guys.

Because it's #NotOurWar Chaim

Meanwhile i told them that harboring iranians/Hezbollah is more dangerous for Assad than gassing children. You strike without a warning.

Reports of 70 iranian sandniggers killed.

Hezbollah state media reported that even though Aleppo locals claim seeing aircraft attacking the base

Israel is so fucked

Attached: 1492912711014.png (706x1152, 330K)

The combined forces of Russia, Syria AND Iran can't even stop a single strike?

Attached: 1521995104776.png (710x577, 30K)

Attached: 1515114718717.png (534x1217, 436K)

Why did they do that?

is this your first day on /pol or are you an apprentice at trolling?

>Tfw being this delusional.

Because the Jews control America, simple as that.

this is pretty spot on. all the young lefties hate israel because poor sandniggers. all the Jow Forums tier young ones think jews are undermining tribalism amongst whites while promoting muttification projects globally.

Because America was hijacked by jews years ago, it's ot like the average yank from some shitty suburb thinks about them 24/7.
Their government is infiltrated by the zionists.
Think of America as a huge golem.

I unironically hope that Israel gets nuked someday soon.

Attached: AYYYYY3.jpg (900x900, 55K)

perhaps not this time.
this is like going to a bar and your buddy runs up to a bunch of niggers and slaps one of them and then runs behind you.
you might just say, "this is all you dumbass."

Low iq response

Checks out.

More sources:
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/985237251352416259
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/985243750434779137

Christians are mentally retarded.

honestly I hope this happens. If Israel gets wiped off from the map I'll clean every single American's toilets for free life time.

More like what Jewry is this amirite?

I really dont get it why Russia doesnt close the airspace above Syria.

Russia has more than enough AA systems to easily BTFO everything that enters syrian airspace. They are such pussies.

Lockheed sorcery

Attached: 1500998135870.jpg (2000x1333, 352K)

WW3 still on. So Israel nukes Tehran. Let`s go boys. I will bet on Israel. Check the odds in Las Vegas.

Jews and "Christian" Zionists occupy the US Govt. and mass media from top to bottom. The US is quite literally a puppet of Israel so long as these people run things.

Israel killed 14 Iranians not even a week ago, now they killing 20

When will this madness end?

What if they used their submarines and not their planes?

Is there ANY more sources that ISRAEL is behind this? If Israel is indeed behind this things can escalate out of control quick. They might hide it.

70? ah sheit

More strikes right now reported in Deir Ezzor by warplanes.

The chosen people are destroying all their enemies without mercy with the help of God.

>"Once the Christcucked boomers are gone..."
Israel has support amongst Christcucked boomers. There is practically no pro-Israeli youth movements outside of something going on at a random Christan college. Christcucked boomers are the last support group for Israel.

"‘Devastating’ survey shows huge loss of Israel support among Jewish college students"
>timesofisrael.com/devastating-survey-shows-huge-loss-of-israel-support-among-jewish-college-students/

"Young Americans Moving Away From Israel Support"
>forward.com/news/breaking-news/203589/young-americans-moving-away-from-israel-support/

"Support for Israel from younger evangelicals dropping "
>jpost.com/American-Politics/Support-for-Israel-from-younger-evangelicals-dropping-517144

Is this going to amount to anything?

AIPAC and Christian Zionism. Kill us.

jews have 10/10 networking. european jews, once they established a considerable amount of affluence and influence in europe, looked west (i.e., mostly U.S.) for a new seat of power/as a means to find and control new markets. they also were fleeing from antisemitism (although using antisemitism as a cause is not applicable in all cases, of course)

Until the bitter end..

NOBODY WILL SUPPORT ISRAEL WHEN THE 9/11 TRUTH GETS RELEASED NEXT WEEK.

Attached: 1510951505710.jpg (1200x907, 210K)

well not everyone can be as smart as wise people of Peru. Just a simple slavshit here

being this deluded

America being good goys

Attached: 1507298101064.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

stupid sand nigger. The jews would put a nuke up his ass and remove turkey from the map.

Attached: 1520945288677.jpg (1318x1606, 470K)

Strongly worded letters. Deep concerns

>that list of countries doesn't change every time it's convenient
>it's not just a way to rIle up antisemetic trolls

Why bother posting this garbage that literally everyone knows is false? ?

there's conflicting reports from syrian opposition and syrian regime forces on whether israeli airforce were involved at all. being reported by i24.

It's not the burgers. Most burgers probably couldn't even point to Israel on the map. Simply put, the conspiracies of Jews being in control is true.

Israel exposed their submarine locations. They will be sunk. No nukes.

Is there any indication this is happening?

>Genuinely believing this
>Muh 4D chess
Trumps entire cabinet, the senate, congress is made up of Christian Zionists and kikes. His own daughter is married to a Jew. You're an idiot if you actually believe this nonsense.

Attached: 1523720929629.png (1464x772, 545K)

keep dreaming the wet dream....

UN is a joke. There are just two countries in this world that do whatever they please, us and russia.

I guess we will find out sooner or later. This is huge if true.

Its possible but AIPAC holds alot of sway over american foreign policy. Historically US troops have helped achieve many of Israels foreign policy objectives and I dont think the situation has really changed.