Jow Forums led me to Islam

Was a non-practicing Lutheran, converted to Islam a while go thanks in part to Jow Forums. Personally I think it's the best possible path for Whites, feel free to ask me anything.

Attached: 1514432553203s.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_Islam
timesofisrael.com/in-netanyahus-new-illustrated-world-israel-has-just-five-enemies/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=tyiVOhm5JVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sunni or shia
theres only one possible answer

Islam tries its best to avoid schismatics, so even among what we could consider Sunnis and Shias they present themselves first and foremost as Muslims.
I could be considered Sunni since that's the majority position, though I'm heavily influenced by Sufi Islam.

Attached: 1512912532139.jpg (564x819, 70K)

Attached: poorly.jpg (651x420, 84K)

>feel free to ask me anything
how many goats have you fucked?

>I was flavor X of a heretic now I'm flavor Y.
Ok buddy.

You will cast into the lake of fire

I want you to fucking go out in public and tell everyone why you think Asad is so great and jews are scum
Do it faggot
Live stream what happens pussy

Sufi Islam is a great practice imo. Love ready Rumi, have you done any of the Dervish Whirling?

Take it you might be Shia or more sympathetic to them?
About as many as there are modern Greek military victories.
We worship the same God.

Attached: 1509208050197.jpg (400x348, 36K)

>We worship the same God.
That's where you're wrong

It's the racoons who can transform, baka.

The eternal prodcuck

I really want to, but I have to start off small. I want to master really praying properly and on schedule before I do any dervish whirling.
Honestly I think all things considered Jow Forums should not really support Assad. He's a strongman, Jow Forums likes him because he can keep the terrorists in line and isn't out and out persecuting Christians, but I think he represents the same kind of rampant secular understandings of government Jow Forums would hate, compared to more traditional forms of Islam.
Of course traditional doesn't mean fundamentalist Salafism.

Attached: 1510647987246.jpg (640x609, 44K)

>doing anything because Jow Forums told you to
Enjoy your impending suicide bombing, moron.

"We believe in God and in that which has been revealed to us and in that which was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants. We believe in that which was given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets by their Lord. We make no distinction between them and we have submitted ourselves to the will of God"
We believe in the God of the great prophets Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad.
It wasn't that Jow Forums told me to, through Jow Forums I found Julius Evola, Traditionalism, SurviveTheJive... then later Rene Guenon, Tradarchive, and Shiekh Abdal Hakim Murad.
I think Islam is a natural evolution for Jow Forums that's held back because it's predominantly found in the Arab world and because the perpetrators of so many crimes in Europe are "Muslim" Refugees.

Attached: 1512966761330.jpg (543x1024, 62K)

I really like racoons to be honest, I think they look adorable.
Honestly I only wish Martin Luther found Islam when he rebelled against the excesses of the catholic church.

James 2:19:
>Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Then why are the teachings of islam so contrary to the bible if they are inspired by the same entity? Why, if the quran is the word of God, was it written long after christ came and FINISHED the work on the cross? God's plan began and ended with Jesus. In the wedding feast parable, it is explained that the prophets of God came and went, serving their purpose.

John 14:16
>And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever

The teachings of Islam are not contrary to the bible, but rather a fulfillment of the bible and biblical teachings. We believe that Christ is a prophet of God, that he will return on Judgement Day to lead the armies of God against Satan, but that he was a man and that deification of him is a later error. We are called to be good neighbors, to care for the sick and the poor, and to stand against injustice, were our religion to come from Satan, why would it not look like the Gnosticism that came before it? Why would it not treat Christ as an insane magician like the Talmud does, but instead offer adoration to him and his mother in all but declaring them to be gods?
If we open our hearts everyday to God, asking for his guidance, asking for him to deliver us from evil, would Satan really be running around crying "victory", and would God ignore our prayers because our rituals are supposedly improper?
He spoke to Abraham, even though Abraham's people were pagans and in great error, I fail to see why he would not lead people who are so desperate to follow him and him alone out of error.

>feel free to ask me anything.
delet this you kike nigger

Jews probably control Islam at this point

Luther read the entire Quran and realized it was a load of shit and encouraged other people to read it to see it was a load of shit for themselves.

First of all, John 14:16 is referring to the Holy Spirit. Out of curiosity, what is the islamic consensus on the Holy Spirit?

Secondly, Islam is not a fullfillment of the bible because Jesus was the fullfillment of the bible. If Jesus was NOT the Son of God, aka not a diety, then his crucifixion meant nothing. This negates the forshadowing of the old testament, the significance of passover the the spiritual principle of life, blood, sin and death.
Rather, Jesus was the Son of God, and as such, His life (His blood) is the only life, the only blood, worthy and able to pay the debt of humanity's sins.

It depends really, I think there's a disturbing amount of influence via Israel on how Islam is depicted not just in the media, but to other Muslims, but I'd argue that Islamic Extremism is actually more related to Jow Forums than usual Jewishness.
Let me put it like this, Jow Forums hates the modern world and so turns to ideologies like Fascism or traditionalist, fundamentalist versions of Christianity, things they perceive as having teeth to fight the modern world and all its problems. Muslims tend to turn towards fundamentalist Islam in reaction against the modern world, that's why most terrorists are raised in Europe and America rather than new migrants. Our modern degeneracy is just inhospitable for everyone.
In his "On war against the turk" he actually criticizes Islam far less than he does the Pope and remarks on some similar qualities, such as its polemics against idolatry.

Jump from one religion to another. You just don't get it do you.

Not all yet
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_Islam
timesofisrael.com/in-netanyahus-new-illustrated-world-israel-has-just-five-enemies/amp/
"only five countries are colored in black, thus identified as enemy states: Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and North Korea. (Lebanon’s status is indiscernible)"

Attached: Islam_by_country.png (1920x885, 554K)

>heavily influenced
The narrcisism
Sufi is a nice thing though very sweet but you shouldn't talk about it. You may a good choice in your religion shopping but you're still hopeless in my opinion. Your parents overexaggerated your importance.

This guy said the two most basic pop trivia facts about Sufism to prove he's in the know as quickly as possible.

Can you tell me why do you think islam is a natural evution?

t. raised as muslim and non believer at the moment

>First of all, John 14:16 is referring to the Holy Spirit. Out of curiosity, what is the islamic consensus on the Holy Spirit?

Islam rejects the trinity as something of a holdover from old polytheism, we believe it's rather incoherent and see God in oneness, in a kind of Unity of Being then with three separate yet somehow equal and similar aspects. The Islamic understanding of that passage is that "Paraclete" or "Advocate" refers potentially to the Prophet Muhammad.
>Secondly, Islam is not a fullfillment of the bible because Jesus was the fullfillment of the bible. If Jesus was NOT the Son of God, aka not a diety, then his crucifixion meant nothing. This negates the forshadowing of the old testament, the significance of passover the the spiritual principle of life, blood, sin and death.

We see Christ's triumph on the Cross differently, we don't believe that people are born with an original sin that they must atone for, but rather that Adam's crime was disobedience towards God and humanity must return to a state of obedience and oneness towards him. We believe that God would not let his prophet be killed by disbelievers and Pagans, and so the crucifixion was an illusion.

>Rather, Jesus was the Son of God, and as such, His life (His blood) is the only life, the only blood, worthy and able to pay the debt of humanity's sins.

That's the good thing about Islam: Jesus lived, he lived and taught afterwards, and the crowd which was so eager to crucify him were stupefied by God's brilliance. God does not hold us responsible for the Sins of Adam and Eve, and he would not let his dearest prophets be permanently defeated by unbelievers.

There are literally only three reasons a person would convert to Islam:
1. Retardation because anyone with basic ability in logical reasoning can tell the Qur'an is complete hogwash and not even remotely plausibly what it pretends to be.
2. Mental illness.
3. Being extremely weak to the point of needing to find identity in LARPing in exotica.

Whatever the case may be, it accomplishes nothing but drawing shame on yourself regardless of how much you spend your time on rationalizing why it was a good thing to do. RIP user.

>average devote muslim

Attached: 1404757956819.gif (230x286, 913K)

I say heavily influenced not out of any narcissism, though if any does exist, but because I don't think I have the proper knowledge to consider myself a Sufi, although I've heard some say that even calling yourself a "Sufi" is undermining the point of Sufism.
Point being, I don't feel that I'm worthy to consider myself something when I'm still learning to master some of the basic prayers.
Tim Winter explains it best, but I figure I can try it myself. Islam has been described as "Europe's Third Heritage" at times by traditionalists like Rene Guenon, because to some extent it contains what was good and beautiful of the old Paganism, and good and beautiful of Christianity.
The Pagan world is one that's very naturalistic, some would almost consider it ethno-nationalist to the extent that your gods and people were tied to the land, people were seen in a natural context, as animals, as beings which reside in nature and as part of nature and as subject to the whims of nature.
What Christianity brought was something transcendent, not the mere hope of living and dying on this earth but of transcending the mortal coil and living in eternity with God.

Many Jow Forumslacks are searching for some sense of identity amidst modernity. Neopagans love their gods because they see them as "White" gods and attached to their homelands. Christians love God because he elevates them from mere superstition and forges a more personal, more morality inclined relationship with the individual. Islam combines both the understanding of man and this world as Natural and beautiful, while still keeping the transcendent aspect.
A great deal of traditionalists turned to Islam in the 20th century because they saw the Church as being terribly infested by liberalism and materialism, if it were not for that horrible day on September 11th, I think we could be seeing an Islamic Renaissance in The West.

Who do you prefer fucking?
Young boys or goats?

though if any does exist I pray God removes it from me*

Islam is cancer. mohammad was an autistic pedophile warlord who tricked people into thinking he had any sort of spirituality. Islam works for arabs but never for Europeans and should be isolated to their desert sandboxes. They will always try to invade, and they will always fail. Those shilling on this board will always fail because islam is a religion of failure.

thank you op, do you have some recommendation to watch or read about this?

What's your relationship with God?

>Islam works for arabs but never for Europeans and should be isolated to their desert sandboxes
I want to address this point specifically, and extend an invitation towards you into Islam.
I think the fear or hatred around Islam comes, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, is because it comes across to you as something foreign attempting to dominate you and all you hold dear, correct?
I think it's the same reason that Jow Forums can hate blacks and Jews but be fairly ambivalent about Asians, even when Asians come over here they're more or less reclusive, they don't rock the boat, they don't try to fundamentally change us, they have a good work ethic, so on.
You dislike Islam because you don't want Europe to be enslaved to a foreign value system, a foreign people, and a foreign faith.
I do not want or desire to see Europe enslaved, I believe that if Europeans accepted Islam en masse you would not see domination by Arabs, but rather a positive change in European identity, a European mindset not defined by liberal modernity, but influenced by Islam and allowed to flourish creatively.It is not a break in European history, a time when foreign powers come to dominate it, but rather a new rebirth in the European spirit and soul, a new European and a European Islam.

ok.
1. Trinity =/= Triad. This is a very esoteric idea that God can be one, yet simultaneously be 3 persons. But then, should it be surprising that the most fundemantal nature of God is beyond our understanding?
The first appearance of the LORD is in Genesis, and He appears as 3 men. 3 men approach, and Abram addresses them collectively as LORD. Also in Genesis, God says that man was made "in Our image".
On a more "meta" level, consider pic related (pascal's triangle).

2. Sin = disobedience towards God. Original sin aside, all people have sinned. But to your point, God not only allowed His Son to be killed, but planned for it since the beginning. The reason, again, was to provide a sacrifice worthy of paying the price for the world's sins.
You also said you believe GOd would not let his dearest prophets be peremently defeated by unbelievers, but that is not what happened to Jesus. He willingly sacrificed Himself, and then rose again. Not only was He not defeated by unbelievers, He wasn't even defeated by death.

Really to believe these things completely negates the purpose of God's plan. Everything fits so beautifully together when you understand how it has all worked towards His plan on the largest scale, and is implicit proof of it's divine authorship.

Attached: creation.png (1768x616, 62K)

It was Abdal Hakim Murad/Tim Winter that really motivated me, he talks about a lot of what Jow Forums does, the decline of masculinity and tradition. It's worth a read.
Even if you don't find Islam through it, I pray that you can find some form of God, be it Christianity or a personal spirituality.
We're taught that God is closer to us than our Carotid artery. The ideal state is one in which our thoughts are constantly towards God. I'm sure that comes across as totalitarian, and rather scary, but it's actually liberating and not altogether different from how medieval Christians perceived the world. Do not just work and think about your paycheck or your bills, think about God, how is your work dedicated towards God? What challenges is God sending you today?
It's a deeply personal mindset, when you grasp the omnipotence and omniscience of God, when you realize he is watching you closely, what you do actually has meaning to it.
To use an example, I went to the store on a particularly cold and windy night last week. Upon exiting the store I saw a homeless man sitting beside the door, after I gave him charity, I thought of his life, of why God lead him to that particular place at that particular time, maybe the sum total of my life was leading up to me giving that man charity, or maybe the sum total of his is to teach someone a valuable lesson in appreciating what they have?

Attached: 27164127_1734157926650694_3495145567081607253_o.jpg (1440x959, 178K)

I don't want islam in Europe because islam appeals to the lowest common denominator in people. I think it works for arabs because they are mostly lower class people. Only high quality arabs I know are Christian. I really don't want a bunch of mindless Europeans that are brainwashed by islam. The only way mohommad could get as many followers was by showing that he had some sort of military might that he got through backstabbing and betrayal.

This is exactly what you are doing. Get my guard down so you can go for the backstab. No thank you, leave the West, your only place is in the desert lands of middle east. You're not welcome near me or in my country.

To my real European brothers, do not fall for islam's lies. They just want you to submit to them.

Will you be living in Iran or Afghanistan?

I started watching about Tim Winter also I liked your comments to other anons and everything you say makes sense.

Thank you OP for this thread I wish you all best.

Islam wants to kill jews and gays, unapologetically enslaved more niggers than us, and advocates healthy gender roles.
It really feels like we are fighting for the wrong team.

Attached: mikics_820.png (820x550, 306K)

I recommend for a more Islamic understanding of the trinity (and Jesus) you watch this video around the 15 minute mark
youtube.com/watch?v=tyiVOhm5JVU
I personally believe the trinity causes a great deal of problems, it creates distinction where none is needed, that God is The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit but The Father is NOT the Son and so forth, this dogma has caused no end of schisms and problems for Christianity, Islam tries to focus on God alone, no intermediaries, no distinction.
>2. Sin = disobedience towards God. Original sin aside, all people have sinned. But to your point, God not only allowed His Son to be killed, but planned for it since the beginning. The reason, again, was to provide a sacrifice worthy of paying the price for the world's sins.
You also said you believe GOd would not let his dearest prophets be peremently defeated by unbelievers, but that is not what happened to Jesus. He willingly sacrificed Himself, and then rose again. Not only was He not defeated by unbelievers, He wasn't even defeated by death.
The problem with the resurrection and the original sin narrative, is it divides the world into a rather bleak dichotomy between damned and saved, it lets people languish in hell for thousands of years before Christ.
I'm not as knowledgeable on Islam as some theologians, I'll admit, but we personally see it as cruel to believe that all of humanity must pay the price for the sins of Adam and Eve when we did not have a say in them, and that God similarly must offer himself in the form of Jesus as blood atonement to forgive sins when that was already in his power to begin with.

>He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him

Better rethink your choice user.

Sage

Attached: 1505445196887.jpg (520x497, 69K)

So I was just randomly clicking this thread and then I see this deep theological and philosophical discussion that is way too much for me

Have you ever encountered a raccoon? They're nasty little fuckers who scream like someone being murdered with an axe.

Welcome brother. I'm glad you found the light.

Kebab will be removed in due course.

Attached: 1523058909058.jpg (1545x2502, 774K)

Attached: 29c3224215632c4a40f585bef449c2133fe54ec51fcf51f123ea4c9a55bb5fa7.jpg (490x476, 48K)

The problem with this is that you condemn your children to follow Islam if or why the abandonment of religion is paid with death.

>Get my guard down so you can go for the backstab.

I don't want to betray you or hurt you. I want you as a brother in Islam so you can experience heaven, and hopefully freedom from the modern world here on earth.
Let me put it like this, before I was a Right Winger, I was a Left Winger, I stopped being a Left Winger because I felt betrayed and hurt by all the white-bashing, anti-male nonsense on the left.
I would never want to stab anyone in the back, I've been there before, I got branded by the "racist" and "sexist" iron, and it hurt, if I hated or wanted to ruin someone, I would be very public with it because what I hate more is slimy backstabbing stuff. I'd very much like it if you listen to some of Abdal Hakim Murad's lectures, if not I understand, but all I want to see happen "to" you is that you become another Brother in faith.