Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. And our culture is a joke

Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. And our culture is a joke.

I hate everything about us. If I could press a button that kills all Germans, I would press it without hesitating knowing full well that I would die too.

Attached: german pride.jpg (1920x1200, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/1715/isis/isis-video-depict-beheading-execution-artillery-gun/
miscopy.com/7592/bestgore/russia-torture-syria-prisoner-sledge-hammer/
miscopy.com/9173/murders/syria-child-kill-maim-coalition-airstrike-deir-ez-zor-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your food isnt that bad actually m8

>defeatist

that sounds about right. Germanic people are the best in the world (maybe below nordic but there's so few of them). Everything about your culture is superior to almost every culture. The only reason you're ashamed is because in today's world success is considered a sin. You guys conquered France in 4 weeks, a country just as big and with a stronger army at the time. Hold your head high for repeatedly defeating the entirety of Europe easily.

>t. kike

You just described the U.S.
German is a beautiful language.
Maybe I can agree on the food part.
Your history is something to be proud of.
Most baroque composers come from Germany.

America on the other hand
Makes a mockery of the English language.
McDonald’s, everything is preserved, frozen, or oughtright fake.
We had a proud history, but got cucked after World War II.
Rap music, everything is for money.

My gf is german and loves my big italian COCK

Attached: german cutee.jpg (670x473, 67K)

>edgy 14 yo without a date on a saturday Posts a idiotic thread on 4 chan
wow, imagine my shock
saged

this thread again

you guys would be great if you finished off everyone quick in the very start of WW1.

Great engineers. Kinda bad military strats but also outnumbered.

Sage denied

german women are beautiful you cuck

t. janusz Mohammed Brasky

Walk the walk and don't just talk the talk
Neck yourself, Sören-Malte

Germany had the best militray strategists in WWII by far. Rommell embarrassed the allies repeatedly

German is the most badass language, depending on who's speaking it...

Attached: 8c7ab325f308c6978e2959aad658b526.jpg (640x859, 207K)

You need to go back to imperial or flag related.

Didn't work. Belgium pre mobilized 100.000 man and encircled us.

Bump

fuck did you just say you sauer defeatist cock?

Attached: jude.png (3840x1920, 113K)

you've clearly been brainwashed by (((them))). Germany is a glorious country.

Sad to see it go down in flames of self-hatred.

Compared to yours, you're right

>1 post by this ID
>KIKE in ID
sageworthy

Attached: 1495352782082.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

Go back to Arschganistan Achmed Bin-Baklava

t. russian diaspora

Also the germans are the most chosen race, germany is literally Judah. Yeshua (Jesus) is a german and Yahweh (God) is a slav

Your language sounds masculine. Your food is delectable. Your history is inspiring. And your culture is rich.

I love everything about you. If I could press a button that quadruples all Germans, I would press it without hesitating knowing full well that I would quadruple too.

Wait... I forgot to say - I fapp to Syrian beheading Videos made by IS and I love it.
Erdogan is a fucking faggot and Turkroach niggers must die

The current Germany needs to go down in flames as soon as possible, over the course of the 20th century we've become quite good at rebuilding our country

Please Jens R.

Attached: merkelwat2.jpg (662x366, 27K)

>our
Nah, fuck off Ahmed.

germans are OK
but their national identity was demolished after 50s which is kind of sad

>And our culture is a joke.

nah, you have no jokes

That's not true. The German language is beautiful and I love German food. Please don't be sad

>their national identity was demolished after 50s

Attached: doubtmeme2.jpg (492x280, 16K)

WW1 specifically. If they won that or came to agreements there would be no WW2.

Yes, Because you guys just diddled your way on through thinking nothing would happen.

German is the language of the poets, and not without reason. I assume you´re not big into linguistics or poetry, so you wouldn´t understand that.
If you don´t like Saure Kutteln or Maultaschen or Spätzle (ja, ich bin Schwabe) thats your choice. Can´t really blame you for that, I personally don´t really like Hamburgers and french fries, a bit too fatty for my taste. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
I don´t understand how history can be shameful. What happened happened, and odds are you had nothing really to do with it. Even assuming you are 95 yrs old and fought in ww2, you were probably a conscripted landser following orders of a fascist regime. Anyways, don´t look at your history as a source of pride/shame, instead learn its lessons and look ahead. Find pride in what you do.
Culture is a veeeery broad term that covers so much that I can´t really argue with that; the carneval in Cologne certainly has the outlooks of a practical joke, but thats kind of the point isnt it. In fact Food, history and language are all integral parts of our culture. Then there is the culture of the different Bundesländer; Bavarian Culture, Saxon Culture, Swabian CUlture are all aspects of german culture while at the same time being kinda their own thing.

As for the last part, Ill just consider myself lucky such a button doesn´t exist.

Kopf hoch, Junge!

yo mate 10 years ago you could not put a german flag on your fucking backyard without being socially judged

Attached: hc3b6cke-geht-aufrecht-e1485120475436.jpg (532x515, 25K)

>mobilization of millions of men and ressources the reich didnt have ready at that Point plus gearing an entire 65 Million strong economy for war in half a year
You really dont know how complicated it is to coordinate a world war, do you ?
If they were able to steamroll the competition at any Point, they would have done it

Where the fuck do you live? Everyone in my neighborhood has a german flag flying somewhere in their gardens. And I have never heard anyone say anything bad about it.
Who exactly judged you for flying a german flag? I simply refuse to believe that happened

Schätze mal NRW

this

Bavaria is the only acceptable part of Germany.

>knowing full well that I would die too
kek why would you say that while you're an Austrian

Fussballvereine sind aber scheiße.

Learning to love yourself is the first step user...

Worked in Germany for about a year

The German language is beautiful yet, depending on the tone, it commands respect regardless of whether or not you know the language. It is a language of philosophy, without a doubt. Very few languages possess the captivity for explanation and expression that German does

German food is great, you're obviously a muslim and probably never have had a good schnitzel or wurst. Literally nothing is better than a food frikadelle with senf. Germans know their meats, beers, and bread really well.

German history is subjective, of course, but I see it as one of philosophical and technological prowess, of defiance, and of honor. To take on the civilized world in a manner similar to that of WW1 is an impressive feat, to say the least.

If we look at the resultant of growing up in a German household (i.e. a household that adheres to German culture), we see well adjusted individuals that are hard working and innovative in their respective fields. That seems good to me

Attached: 063.png (960x878, 368K)

Yeah you could

Eeew, Landolf Ladig

Yep. German culture is disgusting. Pic related

Attached: 9082FC55-F138-4E72-88AF-0B8BFB2F130A.jpg (400x301, 48K)

Are you retarted or something, your food is great your language doesnt sound horrible i speak it and i like it its subjective if you like it or not. And your history is one of the greatest in europe be proud of it even if (((they))) say you should be ashamed of it beacuse of hitler's regime be proud of hitler as well. And your culture is great so shut the fuck up and be proud

There is nothing shameful in your history. You destroyed the british empire and the empire of the french, port, etc. These empires were evil and they used forced starvation as a method of governance. The end of these empires is the reason there has not been a famine in the last 30 years

Good post.
Also reminds me that I've been meaning to make Maultaschen some day. What's your favorite way of eating them? I know they can be fried, but I always just had them in soup.

Don't you have a problem with Turkish muslims there? I heard new generation of Turks born there don't want to learn german

Ich komm aus der Eifel, ich weiß noch als wir in der 12 Stufenahrt nach München hatten, das Erste, was gesagt wurde war "Boah ne, wenn man sich die ganzen Molucken hier schon anguckt"
Ich fand das echt lustig, der Lehrer, der das überhört hat nicht so

Also, while German women are hit or miss, a German 10 is a proper 10

Attached: Liv+Lisa+Fries+IK6XDUYFCdqm.jpg (360x240, 18K)

Implying the World would be better with more Jews

Dont worry, youre an a course where all of that will disappear soon enough.

Full disclosure, I´m not really into Herrgottsbscheißerle. If you fry them with some egg it does taste really great though. Making them yourself is hard work, Bürger are the brand my mom used to make and hence my preferred choice.
Schönes Wochenende dir

Thanks, my burger friend
If it weren't for all the spics and niggers the US would still be the great nation it once was

At least you're not American.
Remember, no matter how shit you feel, at least you're not a fucking American

> Our language sounds horrible
I somewhat agree.
> Our food is disgusting
Everyone's taste is different I guess, I prefer Italian food..
> Our history is shameful
Nope, Germany's current state is.
> And our culture is a joke
Nope, your culture is being destroyed. What you're seeing around you is a joke.

Cool then kill yourself

Attached: 33347FC3-56E1-4EFB-AF98-86DF6E0D75CB.jpg (250x226, 34K)

True, It is hard to think about that time in retrospect because it was such a new age of warfare. I mean with france attacking with calvary and getting demolished fighting with old napoleon tactics. seems like they could just blow on through but it would be hard to predict all of this at the time. just my thought, im not much of a historian.

>Yeshua (Jesus) is a german
I sure hope so, could you provide evidence?

Post modernism is strong in Germany...

Probably a diverse neighborhood

Very good summarisation. The Germanic peoples have built the most developed countries on earth.
I hate to say it but our problems are deeply rooted, as mixing even ethnicities destroys cultural identity. Pic related is mine, which is relatively ‘pure’ for Americans unfortunately.

Attached: 4E3BE119-BBE3-48A8-A673-42E0F9C14E73.jpg (750x933, 121K)

Rearmament has been ongoing since tge twenties and especially since hitler at the start

Ameribro is right. British food is atrocious.

99.2% huWhite
Just gas 0.8% of yourself

Gee, I wonder who's behind that post

Attached: 1523664974178.jpg (512x573, 44K)

I mean to be fair the Ashkenazis are really about half white so I’ll only have to gas 0.4% of myself

hey op the only thing i only reproach to your country is that you guys didnt kill all the jews... we could avoid a lot of shit if you just kill them all faster we know you war was because the fucking depresion that was globally but you just where to fucking slow killing the jews

have a beer Hans, relax. everything's going to be just fine

Attached: 1523134973356.jpg (380x500, 21K)

Fucking self hating kraut faggot fishing for compliments thread again...oh and look, all the american diaspora niggers on damage control.

LORE, LORE LOREEEEE

Nice proxy

The food is good yet fat induced the language does sound terrible.

They are called facts for a reason

I agree. Germany is a fucking shithole with stroppy hairy women and awful "culture". I thank god every day that I live on the opposite side of the globe from you faggots.

My fav spoken language is Japanese
I don't mind English but people who don't speak it say it sounds like caveman talk

Sounds fair

Some people unironically have this opinion, just take a look at the 'Anti-German'-"movement"

This is my fapp material: miscopy.com/1715/isis/isis-video-depict-beheading-execution-artillery-gun/

miscopy.com/7592/bestgore/russia-torture-syria-prisoner-sledge-hammer/

miscopy.com/9173/murders/syria-child-kill-maim-coalition-airstrike-deir-ez-zor-syria/

>If it weren't for all the spics and niggers the US would still be the great nation it once was

Very true, but we traded our greatness and honor for materialism and hedonistic pleasures. Even then, one could make the case that we never really had greatness or honor as it stands.

Your ancestors fought 2 wars honorably. First, safeguard your national sovereignty and right to exist as a great power. For this, every other western nation castrated and humiliated you. Even after this crushing defeat your general staff still fought on. They saw what the future held and tried to prevent it. They fought for the betterment of the western world and, once again, the western world chose to destroy you rather than head your warnings. For your attempted contribution to the benefit of humanity, you and yours will always have my respect

German bois belong to us

Come home Bernd

Attached: 1514819556592.jpg (448x448, 21K)

American English, yes
them digits though

America is diverse enough that if that's all you're seeing and surrounded by, that's your fault.

I don’t get all of the hate for Germany
German peoples have been of warring fiefs for thousands of years and whenever they united they were absolutely badass (with the exception of certain times in the HRE because of non German leadership)
The only times germany has been defeated is when they’re vastly outnumbered and getting Jew’d

>Our language sounds horrible
German is awesome and powerful.
>Our food is disgusting
Disgustingly great.
>Our history is shameful
The only thing shameful is how long it took Germany to unite. Germany is the heart of Europe and should really be at the center of things but by the time you got your shit in order America was already a thing and that threw the balance of power out of whack.
Your Kultur was the best in Europe. Modern day Germany is a joke because it's rejected what it means to be German.

thanks for the post Aydan Özoğuz

ah. makes sense. Let it burn.

kill yourself achmet

I love my country more than any other.

You sound like cuckold
oh wait.....

only rearmament worth mentioning was the one started in 1936
and even those weapons and Equipment was old and had to be modified in 1940-41
also biggest Problem wasnt guns and powder, but Oil, Germany had norwegian and romanian oilfieldsto fall back to plus the chemicaly produced oil but that wasnt enough
once the battle for the caucasus oilfields was lost, the war was over

bro, Germany is the cultural backbone of Europe, You can't look at the entire history of your country through the perspective of 15 years that happened 70 years ago.

Don't be ashamed, from Chile i can say:
you give us your culture
you give us your culinary art
you give us the knowledge
you give us our army

Don't be ashamed german culture has made many good things to the world and Chile is an example.

I like your language

You had good phylosophists, like Nietzche, Heidegger....

Attached: E7AF65C2-B89C-4C38-AA5E-6F8BD41C6BCA.jpg (491x491, 79K)

Self-hating kraut faggot,

The rest is kinda shit too

>no democracy
>no freedom of speech
>basically slavery, i.e. serfdom
>church fleeces the populace
>retarded monarchies
>splinter states everywhere, either owned by some mongrel monarch or some mongrel church mongrel
>retarded militarism
>religious wars

Only good stuff was probably in the last 150 years every now and then