I was a Drumpf supporter until the air strikes on Syria, but now I burned my MAGA hat and will be voting Dem in 2020...

I was a Drumpf supporter until the air strikes on Syria, but now I burned my MAGA hat and will be voting Dem in 2020. I'm literally shaking right now!

Attached: shareblue_sample_001.png (740x410, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWejiXvd-P8
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fact: You are a russian disinfo agent

>F Trump
>Hillary was better

Attached: 1521708393972.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

I know this a bait thread but I unironically don’t like trump after this event. Still your thread is pretty shit.

typical libtard blaming gods chosen people!

We here stand with trump and israel!

Attached: 1513192144434.jpg (960x538, 48K)

Attached: 1523742351457.jpg (1847x785, 619K)

Fact: You are a paid Mossad shill

Its not like didn't warn you.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWejiXvd-P8

>voting dem

soiled it, not voting at all would be believable

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

qwwqewqeqwe

Trump is fucking brilliant.
Announces pulling out of Syria.
(((Gas attack))) follows.
Difficult to know for sure who is behind it. Everyone pointing finger at each other.
Many people are quick to take a position, giving clear indication of where their interest may lie.
Trump and Mattis (who is the best damn general around) launch a very targeted strike on any targets that may be related to a chem attack ability. Russian troops, and seemingly all other people, unharmed.
Now, if we once again announce intent to leave, what will be the SARINdipitous event to drag us back in???????

Attached: DudePlayinAdude.jpg (600x351, 31K)

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

qddqqddq

>I was a Drumpf supporter until the air strikes on Syria, but now I burned my MAGA hat and will be voting Dem in 2020. I'm literally shaking right now!

You have a long way to go user and a lot to learn. Vote 3rd party or something and work on a 3rd party campaign.

Attached: march of tyranny.jpg (600x461, 131K)

>I agree with everything you say but I hate you for saying it

The ABSOLUTE STATE of trumpcucks.

Trumpcucks; I'm going to start saying that.

EVERYONE HERE IS STILL SHILLING THE SYSTEM. ONLY PEOPLE NOT SHILLING ARE THE ONES THAT UNDERSTAND THAT ONLY THING POSSIBLE TO OVERTHROW THE EVIL IS A COUP+REVOLUTION.

If not a shill then you have the Cypher delusion from The Matrix. Just want to stay in your hedonistic pursuit of the pleasures of man, even if that means you and your children are in hamster wheels.

/thread.

> Jow Forums still thinks voting matters.. how cute.

Dumbasses.

>Now, if we once again announce intent to leave, what will be the SARINdipitous event to drag us back in???????
Not if Bolton has anything to do with it

Attached: DatspAlUQAANrb-.jpg (600x460, 63K)

Attached: 22222.png (993x880, 968K)

> if you don't like Drumpf you're a Democrat now

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 192K)

>Believw anything the media says.
>They are bots!
>Cannot name one organization that are deploying these so called bots.
Ironic when ptg are pointing their fingers on "muh russia"

I still have faith in Trump and Mattis. There are some fairweather folks out there that think they know better without any real info. People chasing their tails. Understand that sometimes things can't be spelled out or revealed especially high stakes shit like this. Either trust the guy or go put on your pussy hats and become a Bernie bro.

Cute b8. I don't respect trump anymore after this bullshit though and no amount of damage control is going to repair his standing.

Fact: you eat children

You're an imbecile if you think logic dictates policy. The US announces the chemical weapons were dismantled 4 years ago.

Does anyone else hate the fact that we bombed Syria for the sole reason that it filled Jow Forums with shitposts.

Fuck off JIDF

If you have eyes to see and ears to hear, look at the facts, just the facts. Ignoring all else you will see that this was a brilliant maneuver. Tune out all the retarded talking heads on TV and look only at verifiable facts as to what happened the last few days.

Doesn't matter who you vote.((They)) control any candidate.

Trump supporters don't say they are 'literally shaking right now" unironically

Only faggots say they're "shaking".

Attached: 1483085501290.png (500x501, 80K)