Dear Greece and Serbia

Dear Greece and Serbia,

Why do you hate my people, the Albanian people? I'm an Albanian born and raised in America, and the family I have who are still in Europe live in Western Europe, so I'm quite detached from all the Balkan infighting. All I want is to secure the existence of the white race, then move to a rural area of Greece, find a qt virgin Greek girl to marry, live my life with her in a small farm house raising goats and chickens; however, many of you call me a "turk," a "gypsy," a "muslim," etc when I say I'm of Albanian origin. I'm none of these things. I'm completely white. I did a DNA test and it came back as 100% European, Slavic, Southern European, and a little bit Germanic. Also, I'm blonde, have fair skin that doesn't tan, 6', and have hazel eyes; the Amerimutts here think I'm Norwegian when they see me. So why do you hate me for being me?

Attached: Albania.png (2000x1429, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbian-and-albanian-contrasting-history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallergis_family
youtube.com/watch?v=54PHdAEmJkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>. Also, I'm blonde, have fair skin that doesn't tan, 6', and have hazel eyes
post pics sqip or gtfo

Attached: Hair.jpg (246x306, 38K)

are you moslem?

No, I'm a Pagan.

Attached: Varg in the Brush.jpg (600x900, 160K)

Why is the Albanian flag the best?

Because it resembles this.

Attached: Imperial Aquila.png (3543x1343, 127K)

sorry, still have to kill you. you guys are not to be trusted, simple as that.

>you guys are not to be trusted
And why is that?

Attached: Skanderbeg.jpg (640x461, 76K)

>And why is that?
history

>history

Attached: Backstabbing Serbs.png (1400x950, 719K)

fuck you you piece of fucking trash your people are the most cancerous migrants in any european nation. i rather have a thousand sand niggers from syria and iraq in my country than a hundred albanians. your culture is trash and all your people are either criminals or they sell ice creams and kebabs. nobody respects you and nobody likes you in slovenia and everybody wishes you would fuck off back to your shithole. none of your shitskin ogre-like mutts that come here assimilate in to our culture and it is absolutely appalling. if they feel so much pride for their ethnicity why are they not living in their own country and procreating with their cousins? from the very bottom of my heart i wish every single gypsy and albanian was wiped off the face of the earth, all of you are scum

stop pretending that you represent the average Albanian. society doesn't work on an individual level and your individual characteristics do not show that the hatred towards Albanians is ill conceived or misguided

at least we didn't sell my our religion

If you are Christian you sold out your religion once before.

What the fuck did I do?

I'm trying to figure out why my people are so hated. I don't live in the Balkans and haven't been there yet.

I'm a Gheg, so idk if anyone in my family ever converted to Islam. Converting wasn't such a bad thing either; if Albanians didn't convert, they'd be slaves like you guys were. Also Christianity is not much better than Islam tbqh.

fuckin slovenes, man. you stupid niggers should still be austrian

We hate you because your people single handedly manage to run the entire criminal undeground, taxi rape gangs aside you've got your fingers in everything. Greeks hate you because so many of your grandads collaborated with the axis powers not so long ago, Serbs hate you because your brethren occupy and squat upon historical Serb land.
You are hated not because of the colour of your skin but because of the sum of your actions as a people, revoke this identity and perhaps then you might not be so rightly and justly vilified.

good writing. this is the truth

you're albanian and you feel pride in your heritage even though you were born in america and estranged from albanian culture. just be a fucking american and stop pretending to be albanian as they, or should i say you, are all scumbags with no redeemable qualities, you're better off abandoning that identity altogether if you want any respect from the majority of the world

abandon your shitskin slovene identity, and become austrians again

slovenia was never austrians and any germans/austrians that were living in slovenia in the 20th century were run out of the country during the times of yugoslavia, there is no austrian claim for slovenia worth a damn. if anything, large populations of slovenes spill over in to italy and austria where in some areas they even make up a majority, so how about we do that deal vice versa amerimutt?

>Greeks hate you because so many of your grandads collaborated with the axis powers not so long ago
So Albanians helped Hitler? Awesome.

>Serbs hate you because your brethren occupy and squat upon historical Serb land
Hardly any Serbs live in Kosovo. Should America and Canada just be given back to the Injuns because it's historical land, despite them being like 1% of the population?

>revoke this identity
Revoke my identity and what? What identity should I have then?

>just be a fucking american
Lol, never.

Attached: It's Just a Phase.jpg (1073x277, 84K)

Fuck jews

I hate Jews also. Want to be friends? I also love the Golden Dawn and they give me hope for the future of Europe.

Attached: Golden Dawn Flags.jpg (2560x1536, 1.17M)

The Hapsburg claim to slovenia is not debatable. you should not be a country. the fact you are not accepting of Austrian rule is disgusting

>23&Me test
>100% European
>99.9% Albanian
>.1% Ashkenazi Jewish

Qifsha fucking jaudit. At least it wasn't .1% zezak.

>I'm a Gheg, so idk if anyone in my family ever converted to Islam. Converting wasn't such a bad thing either; if Albanians didn't convert, they'd be slaves like you guys were. Also Christianity is not much better than Islam tbqh.

>Today, the majority of Ghegs are Sunni Muslims, with a large minority being Catholic.
kys

I judge people on individual basis.

Any Albanian I met was a fucking degenerate mutant.

Maybe that's why people hate you.
Every time I look deep into the eyes of a Muslim, I see a viciousn uncontrollable wild animal that you cannot reason with.

Whenever Muslims go, they make everything harder for everyone. We have to avoid common sense to make you feel as if you're at home. If your home is so comfy, why the fuck don't you stay there?

If Albania and Albanians are nice people, why the fuck don't you move back with your family?

>but pls respect me
No, respect had to be earned.

Shitalians mostly, your lot really bought into the whole thing, mostly because of all that border territory they got to ethnically cleanse in the pursuit of Greater Albania. That's why Greeks hate you.
Kosovo is now ethnically Albanian but was not always so, and need not always be so. That's what the Serbs want and it is why they hate you.

Either keep your title of human trash or leave it behind, you live on America yes? Pursue that dream perhaps. Otherwise you can have all the pride you want but it comes with plenty of baggage, do not expect anything else.

I'm planning to leave America after I finish my BA, so I'm not going to larp as a burger. I don't feel any connect to this place, its customs, or its people.

I would drink to that brother! I will be heading to the Vaterland of Austria as soon as possible!

>I'm an Albanian
> I want is to secure the existence of the white race
If it was for me you'd be the first to be eradicated from this planet. It's nothing personal. Your race is just filth desu.

Attached: 1508202036128.jpg (2000x2000, 190K)

haha

Fuck off fake i remeber this is from some thread from some faggot talking about his gay hair

>anime poster
Hitler would have spit on you.

I'm that same guy.

My family are Greek and k don't hate albanibros. One my best friends is Albanian

We'll genocide you maggots

Because it is a Byzantine flag. They were slaves though at the time

Your existence is proof that god has a sense of humor.

Attached: 1500953247266.jpg (1619x1725, 474K)

>the Amerimutts here think I'm Norwegian when they see me.
Is that supposed to be a good thing?

"Serbian books describe Kosovo and Metohija as their holy land, where Serbs were the majority throughout history until they were expelled by the Ottomans and Albanians.

Serbian children are taught that their biggest historical enemies were the Turks and those who converted to Islam following the Ottoman invasion, such as Bosniaks and Albanians."
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbian-and-albanian-contrasting-history

Serious question, why didn't Greece adopt the colors and flag of the old empire?

That's good to hear.

You know there was an Albanian SS division? Only Aryans could join the SS.

It's up to your personal interpretation.

why would the ottomans expel them out of "Kosovo and Metohija" and not go further? Go for Belgrade

The serbs of Jow Forums do not represent the average serb.
I'm albanian myself and I have some pretty good serb friends irl.
Actually when you pay attention, our cultures are very similar.
There is absolutely no reason to hate each other.

funny enoguh, the kosovo myth and the evil moslems became a thing sometimes in the 1800s, before that, there was hardly any mention of the event or the evil converts. Everything is propaganda, but still, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Greeks don't hate Albanians, unless they cause trouble.

I couldn't care less about how white you look. One question. Would you like the idea of getting annexed by Greece and be equal Greek citizens? It would be the first step of restoring the Byzantine Empire. We need the Balkans united. We need the Balkans strong. Because the enemies are surounding us and we are small, divided and weak.

Attached: the-balkan-provinces.jpg (1401x764, 210K)

>implying i'm some inbred nazi larper because of the flag
You know, you're saying; "don't hate me" but you're making it very hard when all you write is; "I'm a huge faggot and cannot stop sucking dick"

Attached: 1485809975190.png (398x370, 215K)

>The serbs of Jow Forums do not represent the average serb
I kind of figured. Sometimes even the ones here seem like they are just trolling.

Greece decided to use the flag of the Cretan Kallergis family. I'd prefer one of the Byzantine flags though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallergis_family

Am I supposed to hate you?
I arrived quite late for the 5 o clock meeting yesterday

>It would be the first step of restoring the Byzantine Empire.
And you think that Albanians are the way to do it?

Yeah, I'd support a unified Balkans. We are all genetically, historically, and I believe culturally so similar.

>We are all genetically, historically, and I believe culturally so similar.
Only thing is we don't fuck goats

If we civilize them and teach them the Greek language and culture they can be fine.

I notice that Albanians can intergrate well if under the right conditions.

Not historically similar.
Neither genetically as far as I've studied.
Culturally, I don't know 'bout yours.

You have a point, but think of the Slavs. We civilized them and even created an aplhabet for those faggots, and now all of a sudden some of them believe that are descendants of Great Alexandrovski

We have same religion which was enough to unify us back in the day. All we need is the will to unite under the dream of restoring our Roman heritage.

I don't hate Albanians. They are our closest relatives from the genetic point of view.

Drop the flag albo

>Not historically similar.
We both worshiped the same God in pre-Christian times.

>Neither genetically as far as I've studied.
We are though; my people just have more Slavic DNA.

Macedonians descend from both Slavs and original Macedonians.

I'm on board with that.

**the same gods

Let's intergrate them as well then. Convince them that they are Greeks and unite with us. Wouldn't it be a win/win situation?

>Macedonians descend from both Slavs and original Macedonians.
That's why we need to genocide you. You're just so retarded

Do you honestly believe that this could ever happen?

You can DNA test any of them. They will end up being about a 50/50 mix.

Because 9 out of 10 times I check the news, every murder/subhuman act, especially on old people is committed by albanimals

Allright Dr., now shut the fuck up, Greeks are talking for your fate.

If we had a political genius instead of Kotzias, we possibly could.

If they joined Greece, they would immediately join the EU, improve their infrastructure and generally improve their quality of life. All it would cost would be to learn Greek as second language and Slavic language would be officially recognized in Greece as second language like Spanish is in the USA.

Zeus? Aphrodite? Athena? Etc etc
Two things then,
1. All these gods, are purely Greek.
2. Religion and ethnic history have a fine line in-between.

>Slavic language would be officially recognized in Greece as second language
Are you on acid or something?

I don't hate you personally and couldn't give less shit about how white you are. What I do have a problem with is your zerg reproduction and expansion, criminal tendencies, Islam and being US puppets.

Seconding

Just weed. What would be your problem with that? No one would force you to learn.

I worked with some Albanians a few years ago. Good people. Strong sense of family responsibility, don't like minorities, good work ethic, etc. I liked them a lot and always thought it was weird no one thinks of them much when it comes to good nationalities

He is probably some Helsinki Watch faggot.

>Just weed
Figures.

>What would be your problem with that? No one would force you to learn.
Ok, I have to ask; are you that damn Bulgarian that is larping as a Greek and busts our superior ubermensch Greek balls on EVERY thread about the fucking Slavs?

I don't hate you, Albania. Good luck with your entry in Eurovision 2018 this year:

youtube.com/watch?v=54PHdAEmJkM

lolllll

The law specifically indicates a second language should be learned.
The leftist fascist massive government corruption would inforce these changes as to which language should be-

There's a possibility he's a known Bulgarian larping-as-Greek faggot

The old gods of Europe descend from the same proto-indo-european pantheon. Same gods, different names.

Tell your sluts to stop aborting then. You're the man. Marry a good Serbian woman and make 5 kids.

I don't like you germanic snow niggers, but respect to Odin

Funny thing about Albanians is that it's the only instance I can think of where Islam takes a complete backseat to the tribal society. Social structure and family is everything, religion is unimportant.

So, Christ = Mohammed?
>Same gods, different names.
No, this doesn't sound logical.
Especially as rich as it is.

>germanic snow niggers
Wait, I know what's coming now: "when my ancestors were making philosophy, yours were still climbing trees like monkeys."

You got that right ;-)

No, I don't even lurk much these days. Also I'm a Greek με kαταγωγή από Αρkαδία.

I want Greece to retake our lost Balkan lands and I figure that the best way to do it without getting genocidal and inducing a yugoslavia like punishment is to convince them to join us. And to do that we must give them some liberties to convince them.

When we retake the Balkans, we will focus on growing our economy and wait for the right opportunity to take our long lost capital Constantinople.

I know my ideas are at least radical, but I'm a Greek as much as any other true Greek.

How come Greeks dont whinge that Serbs are using Palaiologos eagle and tentagramic cross even to this day, but sperg out when Macedonians call themselves such. Is it because Serbs are historical ally? Fellow heirs of Byzantium? Preserve this small part of Eastern Roman history for centuries without calling themselves Greek?

>Lol, never.
Ironically this just makes you even more American

I wouldn't mind learning Slavic as much as your average USA citizen knows Spanish.

Islam has always been more of tool of cultural unification, and the religious aspects are just whatever. At this point Im like 90% sure Islam is around in Albania just to trigger Greeks and Serbs, desu

> zerg reproduction
what are you talking about ? our fertility rate is 1.49
> islam
pic related.
although it's true that kosovars are more religious but desu we don't like them either :)

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-040509~01.png (1079x1530, 303K)

The difference is that the Serbs always accepted that the heir of Byzantium is Greece.

>I wouldn't mind learning Slavic as much as your average USA citizen knows Spanish.
USA is a degenerate shithole that is soon going to the bottom of the sea.
Fuck your slavic language

Sounds egoistical.
>you != Us.

Palaiologos XI was Greek/Serbian actually

Half Albanian here, and the Albanians on the south end of the country looked at Kosovars are trash and we honestly viewed them as Yugoslavians

Speak with arguments rather than emotion.

This is why I think no Balkan monkey, except Slovenes, should be considered white. Regardless of your genes and skin colour. MOOhammad is not divine. He is a prophet, but he is human. Jesus is the Son of God. How much of his nature is human and how much is divine has caused countless unneccessary wars in Europe. Your comparison is completely moot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

Start here.