If Assad used chemical weapons, why doesn't the U.S. government show us proof?

If Assad used chemical weapons, why doesn't the U.S. government show us proof?

Attached: iRSmRCg.png (800x600, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expose1933.com/1-us-1933-bankruptcy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If Assad used chemical weapons, why doesn't the U.S. government show us proof?
Additionally...if none of the USA's missiles were shot down by the Syrians and the bombings killed people, why doesn't the USA show proof?

im pretty sure that amount of bacon will literally kill you. fucking degenerate

wow food

i like food

Attached: 30705590_1919967484694664_2754368140447055872_n.jpg (659x445, 53K)

No need to, It doesnt matter. On a side note, trump knows what he is doing.

Why do people eat bacon?
it's garbage

take your proxy off Mohammad
seriously though, I love bacon but why the fuck is it the main entree in this breakfast

Its a joke image

> proving a negative
user, stop

They have proof, they just don't want your retarded ass to freak out.

>milk in coffee

fucking faggot

>>>crispy bacon
fucking gross, eat chewy bacon

oh HAHA

who are you that the US gov must report to you, faggot?
you're not even american

>killing people with airstrikes and gunfire is okay
>what? Chemical weapons? How dare you!

I'd go 5 rashers and make an egg and bacon sandwich.

If Assad used chemical weapons in Syria, that sounds like a Syrian problem. Duck globalist corporate whore trump and fuck you too.

He didn't he has 0 motive to do so given they had won.
It's literally a false flag and the neocons are capitiling on it to fund the war industry.

Its female style bizarre-humour.

old news

Shill bot, gtfo.

That pistol will go flying out of your hands with that much bacon grease on your fingers.

anyone not commenting on the bacon is either a jew or muslim or a shill.

The spread of butter on the toast is completely incorrect, there's absolutely no butter on the edges where it's essential, lazy, sad.

looks cold as well

Ya don't need proof when ya got instinct!

Attached: 1368206720_26_full.jpg (900x600, 86K)

What do you think the gun is for? That bacon won't start shit.

if there is any truth o the rumors that there are still uncucked high-ranking military, then they are waiting for our greatest ally forever and ever amen to get busted FF'ing
>inb4 T "LBJ's" for them

I’m good for half that plate pretty easy, I think I could probably eat the entire plate. The arrogance of our nations leaders tossing around ww3 dice, it’s embarassing.

Holy shit Demofaggot, that's quite a Canadian breakfast. No proof because this is a war for Israel who owns this country. 1933 we were bankrupt and bought up by ZOG.

Yeah, it's not likeTrump already admitted Assad used gas in one of his tweet, dumbass.

I saw it on the news, what more proofs do you need?
Are you unpatriotic?

Why is it that all these countries where larger, more militarily technologically advanced countries want to run oil and gas pipelines through, suddenly decide to launch chemical attacks against innocent people just at the worst possible moment where it will guarantee an almost instant attack from one of said larger, more militarily technologically advanced countries?

Attached: 38a1565b86c5f4dee52ce3f28dfe6125639639f0b067d483a7e0f3fc8b2c3b84.jpg (625x431, 73K)

>trump knows what he is doing.
yeah, dicking around because nobody will do anything about it

Because Trumpcucks are dumb faggots who just go along with whatever the MSM tells them, exactly like libcucks

It's classified that's why.

>Trump said it so it's true

wonder what a fatal amount dose of bacon would be

Eat some real bacon, not those fat trimmings.

Trump know what he is doing. This part of a big plan, trust me.
>t. Sasha Czevchenko

Underrated, I almost had a fatal accident laughing.

It should be simple.
>look here's the fuck huge hole we made

I'm such an asshole, let me drop a link.

expose1933.com/1-us-1933-bankruptcy.html

>no napkin
>no measurement device
>no reload
Fuck your mom you fucking sub human

Attached: mehsad.png (240x287, 142K)

>sugar and carbs
stay fat, amerifat

>that toast
>no breakfast potatoes
>that """""""""""coffee""

There's plenty wrong with that image, but the only thing that has sugar/carbs is the toast, possibly the coffee depending on what he ruined it with.

You would think they would have at least tried to fabricate some evidence at this point (WMD's COUGH).

russia is out in full troll mode tonight...over 7 threads on assad not using chemical weapons

>depending on what he ruined it with

no one cares that you drink coffee black.
no one cares ok?
seriously no one gives a shit.

I do. What would be everyones final breakfast?

Yikes.

Attached: 1399948148574.jpg (232x197, 16K)

>pancake and piece of French toast with maple syrup, buttered
>home fries
>scrambled egg
>sunny side up egg on toast
>half pound of bacon
>orange juice
>coffee (black) :^)
>beans

Because they like being mysterious and stuff, goy. Don't ask questions about your tax dollars being pissed away, lest you be part of the 2,000% increase in russian trolls.

imagine how greasy this guy's shits are, I bet he doesn't even have to wipe

Russia claimed irrefutable false flag proof and then didn’t provide.

Attached: BCF181B2-7B9C-467D-9FC3-C3B13C67EA8F.jpg (258x236, 20K)

Do americans really eat huge piles of bacon like that? I always see it in films but I think it would be genuinely unseemly to eat more than four rashers.

Their bacon is sliced paper thin and it's the bit that we throw away here.

Why doesn't the US-backed pipeline just reroute though Iraq or Egypt?

>t. doesn't know shit about shit

no, we don't. it usually is served on the side with eggs. the reason you think it's served as a main course is that our portions are massive and a bacon side dish will seem large enough to constitute an entire breakfast.

Oh just like they did in Iraq?

American bacon comes from the belly, ours comes from the back and loin and is actual meat.

Attached: proper bacon.png (397x285, 208K)

i think the Trump/Russia investigation shows that US intel agencies are incapable of finding or manufacturing proof of anything.

>why doesn't the U.S. government show us proof?
Because there is no proof.
It's all bullshit as usual.

Attached: 1517455701519.gif (500x281, 47K)

thou art a heretic and will burn forever in the depths of the hellfire to come.

>let's say you're the son of god, and he says, "new covenant." what is the MOST IMPORTANT THING to change from the old covenant -- you can change that, my son
bacon.

>and thus jesus allowed bacon, redeeming us from the greatest original sin the hebrews ever comitted

If there were ever proof that Assad used hes chemical weapons, we just spent last night destroying it.

It's almost as if we didn't want the matter investigated.

it's called a "butcher".
i know you backwards hill people don't know what a butcher is--save for the nickname of your meth dealer--but those guys generally help in selecting meats.

nah aussie's a good place with good people. relax. they just eat their pig differently.

Sure, we didn't want it investigated, that's why we voted six times to investigate the regime's chemical weapon infrastructure, right?
Fucktard

Cos they all 'exceptional' &, like, he has a massive button and is like, really smart and is like, a genius doncha y'know...so their word should be good enough & anyone so much as mentioning 'evidence' must be an evil commie in disguise.
Apparently.
And as we all know, 'words speak louder than actions'.....although I could've sworn it was the other way round last time I checked.

Minus the investigation the US wanted was not impartial it wanted Syria fingered, the later approved proposal was an independent fact finding Mission set to happen in a few more days, now it's not going to happen, cause you know, goddamn missile spam.

Israel didn't keep receipts, thats why
so many shit threads
sage

Attached: gas babies.jpg (640x360, 49K)