Who /team Tulsi 2020/ here?

Who /team Tulsi 2020/ here?

Attached: Tulsi_Gabbard%2C_official_portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg (1363x2048, 1.75M)

She's anti-gun, so nope.

hottest woman in congress

she would make a good mommy president but the democraps will probably give hillary another turn

She’s hot, but that’s alright. I’ve given up on this so-called democracy.

/sg/fags support a retard Sandernista as long as she has the right views about Syria. Who gives a shit about some sandbox

Any deepthroat videos?

Not gonna happen. Entire DNC hates her for standing up to them, and she'll never get those kikebucks now. She will receive 0 support, in fact, they will almost certainly try to sabotage her. Best thing she can do is run independent.

The entire Democratic leadership has to be purged.

If she'll deport illegals, build the wall, and keep rapefugees out, then I'd vote for her. But she won't do anything of the sort.

Attached: IMG_2090.jpg (720x479, 65K)

Her domestic policy is shit tier. I agree with her on foreign policy, but I can't get over her progressive democrat bullshit

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1510779464881.png (1200x600, 1.69M)

>dude open borders lmao

>some stupid cunt

yeah fuck off with your stupid cunt, faggot

Attached: 5days.jpg (750x600, 130K)

>every soldier on "attention"

Attached: accessurf_23882870854_o.jpg (3527x2351, 1.66M)

well, it is her turn, sweetie.

Attached: Shareblue Drumpf cucked by Hill Frog.jpg (661x810, 220K)

She has been quite good on Syria but women shouldn't be in politics - she will just end up making emotion based appeals - look what happened with Merkel.

She was so determined to have a career attention-seeking in the military (she got to the rank of major despite being in the medical support unit - very strange) and politics that she destroyed her first marriage. Yes she was cute 10 years ago but a childless career woman is the last thing we need more of.

>team Tulsi

More like Gangbang Tulsi

>is a conservative who is anti woman
>quotes a quentin tarantino movie

Still would

>thinks I'm a conservacuck
>thinks I'm anti-woman
>thinks I made the pic I posted

wew u stupid cunt
u totally suck at this
go back to blebbit

her hair is going gray - you prepared for grey hairs down there? it is an instant boner killer

What steps can I take to get those thighs wrapped around my head ?

Vomit

Got dammit moar

In my fantasies she waxes

You also realise she will be talking a lot of shit about how mystical hinduism is despite her having no indian ancestry and nothign to do with india?

I agree age 21 she was hot but really what's the point any more, she's almost 40 - just antoher meghan merkle

Absolutely not.