You need to be at least 18 years old (20+ in some places) to drink this liquid who's only purpose is to make you quite...

>you need to be at least 18 years old (20+ in some places) to drink this liquid who's only purpose is to make you quite literally incompetent for the next 12 or so hours
>however, if you dare smoke the blossoms of this one flower(that also helps soothe the pain of arthritis, lower the shaking of stroke victims, and contains a substance present in mothers milk), you'll spend your glory years in jail.

Attached: 250px-Jew_easteuro.jpg (250x193, 14K)

Attached: kike-jew-stereotype.jpg (572x681, 122K)

More shekels for my pocket.

>to make you quite literally incompetent
you weak sissy faggot
I'm twice the man after half a bottle of whiskey

Attached: 0001930631-mr_hmwcjwn.jpg (1400x927, 101K)

No, you only think you are. As a medical card holder I fucking hate pot head types.

You're just pissy because you've yet to contribute anything to the world.

Jews are worse than muslims, and that's really saying something.

Attached: Screen%20Shot%202017-10-26%20at%203.51.11%20PM.png (1022x946, 1.02M)

>literal poision water that fucks your liver and brain and turns you into a babbling retard with zero inhibition
>perfectly ok
>rolled up dried plants which do nothing but destroy your lungs and make you and the room smell bad
>perfectly ok
>rolled up dry plants which fuck your lungs and relaxes you and eases physical pain
>GET THAT DEGENERATE SHIT AWAY FROM ME

>weed, i.e. marijuana, i.e. cannabis(its actual non-derogatory term) has yet to be synthesized in a lab, to make it more potent and addictive
WE CAN'T CONTROL IT, THEREFORE, SCHEDULE 1 DRUG!!!!

Attached: ShowImage.ashx?id=298701.jpg (758x530, 39K)

> putting your atoms inside younger arrangements of atoms is illegal

Really noggins my foggin.

>pedo argument
>reddit spacing
really gets your noggin joggin.

Attached: 1523314383057.gif (300x207, 749K)

Attached: SGDR (21).jpg (1391x1268, 147K)

At least he didn't drink Tennessee branded sour-mash whiskey, and them shoot up a school.

>having sex with a donkey is somehow worse than depriving a person from having a life, for the simple offense of getting high on a natural plant(that have yet to cause a single fatality) rather than prescription drugs(that literally kills thousands each year)

weed destroyed both me and my life.

But I can't blame the weed, can only blame my self

>weed destroyed both me and my life
>but I can't blame the weed
So, weed didn't do shit, and you're solely responsible for fucking your life up?

Oy vey, this thread is really fucking haram.

it sure did, there's plenty of negative sides with weed if you use it wrong, and depending on person ofcourse

but yea solely my fault, i was a dumb kid.

>but yea solely my fault
>solely
So, what you're saying is, it was your fault, and no one nor nothing else's.

what are you talking about? jews love weed and have been behind the weed legalization movement since the 60s.

>literally incompetent for the next 12 or so hours
whereas weed stays in the body for 3 months.

>jewish mc steinberg opposes the legalization of cannabis wholly due to the harm it would cause the people, and not because it would undercut his profits from the amphetamine companies he owns stock in

>whereas weed stays in the body for 3 months.
But is only potent for a handful of hours, as opposed to jew mc.analgesics' over the counter meds that is so potent you are prohibited by law from driving the next 12-24 hours.

Also, please don't read the purposefully obtuse pamphlet that comes with said analgesics, explaining how you may suffer catastrophic liver damage, stroke or sudden death.

>smoking that natural leaf is more harmful than terrorism
>here, smoke this concoction we made in a lab to make you physically dependent on it
>it contains all the natural "feel goods" from the natural product, but once you smoke this, you'll be bound to our product for life
[spoiler]just like a good goy[/spoiler]

You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.

Attached: prez.jpg (220x275, 16K)

>You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish.
Unless you can provide proof, I don't believe that for a second.
Cannabis(notice how you called it marijuana, a derogatory term) being legalize would heavily cut into the jewish bottom line, you can literally grow it in your back yard, this is polar opposite to what the jews want, they want you to get addicted to their mass-produced 2nd hand chemicals.
A natural plant that makes their entire over-the-counter market obsolete is not in their interest.

I'm gonna go with what the most based president of all time had to say about the subject.

Good to know non-partisan, critically thinking individuals still exists in the US.

Attached: 1496771971486.jpg (400x400, 135K)

>popular opinion is all that matters
How come Hillary isn't president?

>How come Hillary isn't president?
Because she wanted second place more.

>won popular vote
>wrote about about how she lost(ignoring the entire fact that she's a corrupt whore)
She didn't wan't 2nd place, but she's gonna have to live with it.

12 hours? are you living with liver failure? or just can't handle a little alcohol?

I think you mean Parkinson's, too.

>are you living with liver failure?
Not yet.
>Friday night
>.7 liters of whiskey
>6*0.5 liters of beer
The human liver can only cope with so much, before you're driving when you're not sure if you're sober or not.

>tfw I had a couple of Molsons with dinner
>tfw going to go blaze it up and play vidya
O Canada I stand on guard for thee

>Molsons
what?

Worst analogy I've seen in my life.

Shit, this was for another thread.

>jews lobby against the legalization of a fucking plant because it would cut into their bottom line
>worst analogy
It's not an analogy.

>and contains a substance found in mothers milk
Same can be said about alcohol

Please educate yourself about my people's culture, bud

Attached: mc_bottle.ashx_-178x300.png (178x300, 96K)

>leaf
>culture
My bowel movements contains more culture than your entitlement issues.

atleast I can drink and smoke weed while you cry on a Laotian quilting enthusiasts forum ;^)

>atleast I can drink and smoke weed
Get me a bag of weed and some malt liquor, I'll drink and smoke enough to make your grandma turn in her grave

>while you cry on a Laotian quilting enthusiasts forum
I do enjoy my Laotians, between the age of never you mind and legal.

What's the matter leaf, bants too much for you?

>a bag of weed and some malt liquor
NIGGER DETECTED

AT LEAST I DON'T NEED ALL CAPS IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO PROVE MY POINT.

Attached: 1512703916256.png (450x443, 102K)

our body has evolved to consume alcohol - which is a liquid substance that remains in the body for a much shorter period of time in comparison to the tar, THC and other crap that persists in your lungs and arteries for much longer when you smoke weed.

Either way shifting the goalpost to alcohol doesn't make weed any better, and it doesn't make you any less faultless for being obsessively consumptive about it.

>our body has evolved to consume alcohol
alcohol is a poison, our liver metabolizes poisons, to neutralize it.

>THC and other crap that persists in your lungs and arteries for much longer when you smoke weed.
>your brain literally has THC receptors
>mothers milk literally contains THC

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 9K)

weed > alcohol

End The Drug War

GET LOST YOU BLACK PIECE OF SHIT

>alcohol is poison
and at certain doses, so is oxygen. What is your point?
>dude lmao your brain has dopamine receptors, right? cocaine makes you produce a shitload of dopamine, woah breast milk makes you produce dopamine! the cocaine connection!

>and at certain doses, so is oxygen. What is your point?
That alcohol is a literal poison(at any level), while oxygen only gets toxic at certain (above normal) levels.

>check out my green text, any and all points you made are now void

>x chemical is poison at any levels
that is factually incorrect about any chemical in human existence. If diluted enough, you can drink even something as dangerous as cyanide. It only becomes a toxin the moment it reaches a capacity within your body that is too high to safely metabolize. Getting drunk is degenerate, but then again the point of drinking alcohol isn't to get drunk, where as the point of smoking weed is almost entirely about getting high.
you pointing out that there are THC receptors in the brain doesn't make it any better or worse, other than the fact that you're applying a fallacy known as an 'appeal to nature,' which was the point of my greentext. If you hadn't lost all those IQ points from constantly smoking weed, i'm sure you'd have probably figured that out

That's what they all say while they stumble down 5 flights of stairs on a good day

>other than the fact that you're applying a fallacy known as an 'appeal to nature,' which was the point of my greentext.

>our body has evolved to consume alcohol
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the one who argued that alcohol is OK because our bodies have evolved to metabolize it.

I never said it was ok, but rather that as such, we are able to handle it much more efficiently and effectively than if we were to consume weed.

>more efficiently and effectively than if we were to consume weed.
Yes, that is why 1000's of people die as a direct result of alcohol abuse each year, yet nor a single recorded fatality has been recorded and attributed to cannabis, solely.

that statistic has nothing to do with the fact that we consume alcohol more effectively than we do THC due to constant exposure over the centuries.
If anything, it has more to do with getting drunk, which is an instance in which a person goes above and beyond their bodies ability to metabolize alcohol. It's too bad high IQ weed sucking big brained niggers like you dont know this

>you can't die from weed lolol
you can. In fact you are exposed to a very very small amount of THC when you smoke a single blunt. If you were to consume anything even remotely similar to the average amount of alcohol in a drink, except with THC, you could overdose and die relatively quickly.

to compare alcohol to weed is like comparing spiked sparkling grapejuice to THC; you're making a false equivalence that is not even remotely similar at all. the weed itself is not making you high, it's the THC. It would be more apt to compare the two together, as opposed to their consumer counter parts.

Do you understand this? Do you need me to type with big letters, to help your brain damaged mind get it?

Marijuana does have medicinal purpose but it's not a god send miracle cure for everything like stoners claim.

>only

>faggots

>complain

>about

>reddit

>spacing.

>please

>just

>die.

>reddit spacing

I agree, both should be illegal.

Nordnigger fuck off. Sandniggers torture and massacre people. Stop sucking sandnigger cock.

>whereas weed stays in the body for 3 months.
you're getting weak shit, stuff i get stays for 1 year only need 1 toke to do that

>both should be illegal.
and how will we pay for that law off your allowance?

It pays for itself :^)

NIGGER I SAID GO DIE

>Alcohol makes you incompetent for 12 hours

I lose my tipsiness within 3-4 hours of my last drink.

I work in a pharmacy. It's absolutely mind-boggling to me how many prescriptions for narcotics like hydrocodone I see in a single day. It's usually at least 1 out of 30 people who are picking up prescriptions (and this includes people who just get routine things like birth control or cholesterol medications, as well as parents picking up antibiotics for children) that have an opioid or tramadol in there. And there are a lot of people who pick up a good 150 tablets of hydrocodone once a month. I understand if they're in chronic pain, but holy shit there are so many people that this is the case for. I can't understand why this is allowed, even with doctor approval, but marijuana somehow isn't when it's far less harmful. Alcohol, too, just isn't regulated on a level that makes sense.

Attached: oh jesus.jpg (492x557, 26K)

Incompetent for 12 hours. Lol no. Alcohol is one of the drugs that leave ur body the fastest. Pot the slowest.